Chapter 2

Baby,, You Breaking My Heart

Minzy went into her house smiling really big. 'he so kind and sweet' minzy thought. "unnie!" Hiyoung said shocking minzy."yah!" minzy said giving a glare at her sister."i thought you have a big PLAN to do with your friend" minzy said as she got upstairs "no,something happen at her" hiyoung said following minzy from back "what is it?" minzy ask "her father mad at her thats why" hiyoung said make a pity face "oh,pity for her" minzy said.

"unnie can i ask you something?" hiyoung said look at minzy "what is it?" minzy said into her room and sat down on her bed. "um,are you start couple with kai oppa now?" hiyoung said and getting closer next to minzy. "why you ask me that questions?" minzy said in moody "unnie,just answer my question,please.." hiyoung said begging at minzy "fine,me and him just friend not more than that.Dont ever ask me that questions." minzy said. "are you still love jiyong oppa?" hiyoung ask and minzy nod "of course,till im die i will love him" minzy said smile."but unnie,be carefull with jiyong oppa,he such a playboy maybe he can hurt you one day,so be carefull,ok!" hiyoung said."he's not a playboy,i know him!" minzy said in half scream.

"HIYOUNG!" suddenly yeongie coming and grab hiyoung's hand."whats wrong?!" hiyoung ask in worriedly as she look at yeongie who is tears up. "just follow me" yeongie said and hiyong follow her from back.

Minzy shake her head and her phone suddenly 'BEEP' . Minzy took her phone up and see bom send her a text.

from bom --> minzy

lets go out,chaerin and dara with me! :')

from minzy --> bom

ok,wait a minute,unnie come pick me please XD

from bom --> minzy

ok,sure~ *___*

 


"where are we going unnie?" minzy ask dara who driving "we're going to the famous cafe!" dara said smiling. "oh.sound interesting." minzy said smiling. "of course dear,and we want show to you seoul town." chaerin said and minzy giving her a sweet smile. "we can be bestfriend forever!" bom said and other 3 member cheers up.


"ok,we're already here." bom said and getting out from the car and followed by minzy from back. "hey honey," dara said calling taeyang as she saw taeyang and other his friends. "hey baby,come here!" taeyang said and all of them go at where bigbang member sat."since me with bom,taeyang with dara and maknae couple with seungri and just leave daaesung and minzy who are still single,maybe your guys need to start dating from now,"top said giving daesung a thumbs up."yah! minzy are not going dating with someone except with kai!"dara said protest "yea,kai and minzy look so cute together,i like them being together"chaerin said giving minzy a winked. Minzy laugh "ahaha,unnies,oppas your guys so funny." minzy said "we're talking in serious minzy" taeyang said. "nope oppa,im not going to date with someone.Since it daesung oppa or kai oppa, i like being a single." minzy said lying."or you can couple with me.!" seungri said and suddenly chaerin kick his and make others member laugh."yah! stop laughing! i'm hungry now!" bom said and called the waiters.


"yah jongin,thats minzy right?" chanyeol ask as he look at minzy and her gang sat. "where?" kai ask "there!" kriss said, "yeah,this is she." kai said smile. "what you think about her jong in?" xiumin ask and look at kai who is smile by himself "mm,cute,beauty,and perfect!" kai said truthly "so do you like her?" baekhyun ask "im not sure hyung,but maybe yes"kai said shyly "since when?" kriss ask again "from first day i met her" kai said. "did you feel something weird when you with her? " Luhan ask and kai nod. everyone gasped "really?" all of them said at the same time "yes hyung" kai said. "i felt electricity when i got close with her and my heart stopped when look her" kai said the truth "its confirm! you are falling in love with her!" Sehun said. "you need court her quickly before she was taken" kriss said smiling.


"hey dear,you want eat something?" mrs gong ask as she saw minzy walk in front of her "nope omma,im tired,i want sleep right now,night omma" minzy said kissing her omma's left cheeks,"goodnight too dear,mm minzy wait" mrs gong said "yes.." minzy said "did you seen hiyoung at anywhere?" mrs gong said worriedly "why omma?" minzy ask "from 4.pm till now,she didnt ever back at home yet,im really worried" mrs gong look at her watch "omma,you need go check at yeongie's house,maybe she at there." minzy said smile."uhm,okay sorry for disturb you dear,now go sleep look you're really tired" mrs gong said.

Minzy got into her room and laid down on her bed. 'BEEP' sudden;y her phone beep.She look at her phone skrin and she smiled.'jiyong oppa' she said and read a text.

Jiyong --> minzy

hey babe,are you already sleep? sorry for bothering you but im really bored and im really miss you babe.

Minzy smiled ear to ear and start to type her text.

Minzy --> Jiyong

hey oppa,nope,im not sleep yet.I just about to sleep when i heard my phone beep.Miss you too oppa..realllyyy miss you :'(

jiyong --> minzy

really? so did i bothered you? ouh,how about korean? its great?

Minzy --> Jiyong

not really good oppa,

Jiyong --> minzy

why?

Minzy --> Jiyong

because you're not here,i just want to be with you oppa..

Jiyong --> minzy

haha,,really? ,me too,but hiyong said you already had a new boyfriend,,i thought his name, kai? really?

'how dare that kid! i will kill her!' minzy thought.

Minzy --> Jiyong

oppa,you believing her? she always like that! always make a problem between us.

Jiyong --> minzy

jagi-ah,dont worry,i know your sister,she always like that but i trust you 100%.

'he trust me!' minzy smiling really big.

minzy --> jiyong

thanks oppa for believing me,urm oppa.I want sleep right now,can we continue tomorrow oppa?

Jiyong --> minzy

ouh okay,goodnight baby,sweet dream, i love you! <3

minzy --> jiyong

love you too oppa <3 bye <3

Minzy smile and laid down her bed and began too sleep.

 

ps : kaiminzy or minzdragon? :D sorry for eng.... :'(