Chapter 1

Baby,, You Breaking My Heart

"unnie~wake up! its already late! unnie! korean not like Japan!" Hi-Young said as she wake her unnie up."ok ok fine" Minzy said and got up from bed lazily.


"hey my daughters already woke" miss gong said as she kiss minzy and Hiyoung cheeks."morning omma" both of them said at the same time."ok gotta sit and eat your breakfast" miss gong said and minzy shake her head."nope today omma,im really late for school,today my first day at new school." minzy said "oh unnie,i forgot want tell you,bommie unnie already wait you.Like she was nagging i thought" hiyoung said make a face."WTH!! why you didnt told me early?!" minzy said and got out from her home."aigoo~this kid.Hiyoung dont make your unnie like that.She still new at Korean." miss gong said and looked at clock."i thought you also late hiyoung,maybe yeongie wait for youu too now" miss gong said and try to hide her laugh."omma!!" Hiyoung said and ran to get her bestfriend,yeongie.


"yah! why your late huh? i already wait fo you for 2 hours" bom said start to nag."ouh unnie,dont ever lie to me,i know you just got here for 10 minutes" minzy said tick out her tongue."yah!" bom scream and want try to slap minzy's shoulder but minzy ran,as she was trying to ran away from bom,she bump into someone,"mianhae"minzy said and tried to pick up books "its okay" he said and tried to pick up his stuff when their hands was touched.Minzy look up and starring at him.'cute!' minzy thought and smile ear to ear."hello" kai said shaking his hand."oh um,yeah,ok" minzy said and get up.

Bom looked at them and she stare at the guy,she cover .'oh my god! thats the kingka at school' she thought and grab minzy's hand."why?" minzy ask didint know everything."yah minji-ah! that's a kingka at our school,"bom said the truth."really?" minzy ask excited."yes!" bom said and looked at her watch."minji-ah,we're really late! forgot him and lets go to school" bom said grab minzy's hand and ran away."yah! wait..what your name..hmm,just leave me like thhat?" he said and pick his stuff up.


"yo yeongie!" Hiyong said giving yeongie a high-five."yo stupid monkey!" yeongie said and laugh."hahaha you're pig,at least monkey more cute than pig" Hiyong said and slap yeongie's ."dont run away! come here!" yeongie said as she tried to catch hiyoung.'BUMPPP' Hiyong looked up as she bump someone."hello kai oppa!" yeongie said as she grab hiyoung's hand."hello yeongie and hiyong,your guys dont go to school? its already late," kai said point at both of them,"of course we go,we're good girls,i mean boys,haha" hiyoung said and give a thumbs up at kai."whatever your guys,oppa go first,bye!" kai said and leave both of yeongie and hiyoung."stupid oppa right?" yeongie ask and hiyong nod "yeah"


"ok class,today we have new students,she come from japan." mrs park said and minzy coming in.Everyone stare at minzy like she was an artist and it make minzy get shy really hard "introduce yourself" mrs park said and minzy nod."annyeonghaeseyo,my name is gong minji but your guys can call me minzy and i come from japan" minzy said as she bowed and everyone clap their hands."ok minzy,you can sit next to kim jongin" mrs park said. "what?! she can sit next our kingka?" minzy heard someone mumbled but she didint care because she dosent know who was that kingka."jongin,help her show our school" mrs park said and Kai nod."can we share that books?" minzy said look at kai and kai nod "sure" kai said smile,"thanks,err,jongin" minzy said look at his nametag "kai,just call me kai" kai said winked at minzy.


"you two! go to discipline room now!" mr kim scream at the naughty girls "yes sir!" both of them said at the same time."where are you guys go? your guys come to school on this hour? its already afternoon!" mr kim said looked at them."gong hiyong and park yeongie,you guys need get a punishment! cutt the grass at the field now!" mr kim said "now?!" they both said "yes now!" mr kim said rolled his eyes.

"this all your fault!" yeongie said and pull hiyong "why me? you want ice cream and we stopped at ice cream store,remember?" hiyong said."whatever"yeongie said.

"yah! get punishment again huh?" they both shocked when heard someone voices "hello bom unnie" they said "yeongie! i will tell to appa,that your atitude really bad!" bom ssaid glare at both of them,"no unnie!" yeongie said groan like a child and hiyong just laugh."i will!" bom said and get away and go towards cafe."stupid unnie!" yeongie said.


'wait! that hiyong?!' minzy thought as she look at field. "kai,whos them? why they pick the grass up?" minzy ask and kai smile "oh,thats yeongie and her bestfriend hiyong,our problem kid at this school,they like make the teachers going crazy but i like them,without them,this school will lonely,and they also naughty kid.their atitude always funny" kai said look at them. "really? minzy ask "yes" kai said. "lets me take you too know my friends" kai said and minzy nod.They both go to cafe and at there they met kai's friend. "hey guys,this our new student,minzy" kai said and kris cheer up. "hello" all of them said and minzy bowed. "yah minji-ah!" minzy heard bom's call her name out and trun around,she could see that bm with her boyfriend,Top. "hey bommie unnie" minzy said and go at where bom and her gang sit."minzy,met my boyfriend,top,and my friends , dara and chaerin,seungri he was chaerin's boyffriend,this taeyang he was dara's lovely boyfriend and this daesung." bom said and minzy bowed "hello" minzy said and everyone greet her back."hey babe,come here," chaerin said and minzy nod."you know kai?" dara started to ask. "yes,why?" minzy ask back "omo! he was a kingka! every girl crazy with him and you so lucky get close with him!" chaerin said half scream when she point at kai and his gang,called exo.


"hey let me send you home," kai said as he grabbed minzy's hand."um,no.thanks,i wait my sister" minzy's said."yah unnie! i cant back home with you now,me and yeongie had a big plane want do,you can back home with this ugly guy" hiyoung said and ran away with yeongie.minzy sight and look at kai "lets go" kai said. they both walked in peace and silent when kai broke the silent "so,hiyoung is your sister?" kai ask "yeah" minzy said look at her feet."aha,i like your sister" kai said and minzy look at him "like here?" minzy ask back,"no i mean,i like her as my sister too." kai said smile."oh" thats all minzy's said."so do you have a boyfriend?" kai ask.minzy's heart stopped when she head 'boyfriend' words out from kai's mouth.'aigoo~ did i tell about jiyong oppa at him?hm,no way i wouldnt' minzy thought,"hello are you hear my questions?" kai said and minzy nod "no,im single" minzy said lied."you?" minzy ask "no,im single too" kai said."but you really famous at school but why didint have any girlfriend?" minzy ask,"aha,like you.you so cute but why didint have any boyfriend?" kai ask back.minzy gulped "kai,answer my questions please" minzy said "okay,it was because,i want wait my true love come to me" kai said "and you?" kai ask again "im because i like being single" minzy said "kai,it already arrived at my house,thanks for send me home" minzy said and bowed "my pleasure" kai said.

p/s : kaiminzy or mindragon? its bad? sorry my english really bad :3