Chapter 2

♪ The Key to your Heart♥

 

CHAPTER 2

 

 

 

 

 

              You entered the class with your best friend until you notice the class was empty. The both of you look around and then looked at each other. 

 

"Where did everyone go?" you started a question which made you really curious.

 

"I don't know. Maybe they went to the..." "The 'A' class." 

 

The voice actually startled you for a moment, you slowly turned around to see Sooyoung(your classmate) with a small smile.

 

"Class A?" 'Isn't that Kai's class?'

 

"Aha." Sooyoung nodded slightly. "But... why?"

 

"I don't know, Mr. Park suddenly walked in and told us to pack up our things and go straight to class 'A'" Sooyoung shrugged.

 

"Oh, thanks for telling by the way. We'll be there right away." You told her and she left with a slight nod.

 

You sighed heavily as Hyemi turned to look at you. "Are you ok?" She asked and you nodded with a small smile curled up on your face. "Yeah, of course I am. Why won't It?" You answered with a chuckle and punched her arm lightly.

 

Hyemi bit her lips and looked at you with worried eyes. "Are you sure? Are you ok with us in the same class with Kai and not just Kai but also..."

 

Hyemi didn't continued her words because she knows if she ever spoke that person name, you would crush into pieces. 

 

You smiled softly and nodded; "Gwenchana! It's been forgotten already so you don't really need to remind about that thing."

 

Hearing your words and facial expression you put on. Hyemi knew that you still remember about it and of course she doesn't wanna talk about it. She knows you too well, more then anybody that knew you. Hyemi could be cold sometime but to you, she was always different. She was the most friendly, bubbly, sweet, nice and caring Hyemi you ever knew. 

 

Hyemi let out a sigh, she couldn't fight you anymore. "Fine, if you say so... but make sure you'll be alright, promise?" She took out her pinky. She hated seeing you being sad. You love Hyemi, she was the best of the best friend you ever had who was always there for you and always cares for you. The only one in school who likes to stick around with you. 

 

You chuckled to how caring she was trying to be and linked your pinky with her's. "Neh! Promise!" 

 

You both laughed and remembered back how you guys actually became friends.

 

 

 

 

2000

 

It was your first time in Korea, usually you stay with your parents in China but sadly they divorced for some family privacy reasons. The deal was before you turn 19 years old, you have to stay with your appa and when you finish high-school you can go back to China and stay with your umma, step-brother and step-appa. But for now you have to stay in Korea with your appa and your really annoying step-umma.

 

Today you'll be studying in your new elementary school, you weren't really familiar with the school nor anyone in Korea but your appa and step-umma. Your were really excited because you knew that you'll be meeting a lot of new friends but still you could expect no one will be the best then your friends back in China.

 

"Come one, sweetie! You don't wanna be late on your first day do you?" Your appa called out on you when you notice that you were actually dumbfounded. You were amaze to how big the school was but it wasn't big as your school back in China.

 

"Neh, appa!" You answered. You rushed out from the car with your school bag.

 

Your appa smiled and ruffled your hair. "Kajja!" He said and the both of you start walking in the building.

 

Everyone looked at you and gave you a friendly greet. You smiled and greeted them back. But then you noticed that a girl who was sitting on a bench alone reading a story book didn't greeted you. You starred at her for awhile and checked out how she looked. Her head was bent down, it was a bit hard for you to see her face completely.

 

You accidentally bump into your dad and came back to your senses. A very tall lady was standing in front both of you with a very sweet smile.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Are you Mr. Lee?"

 

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo! Yes! I'm Mr. Lee and this is my daughter, Lee Hyejoon."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Hyejoon imnidar." You introduced to the lady with a slight bow.

 

The lady nodded and smiled at you with a friendly wave. "It's nice to meet you Hyejoon. You can call me Mrs. Jung. I'm the school's head and also your class teacher."

 

"It's nice to meet you, seongsaengnim! Please take care of me."

 

Your dad followed you to class with Mrs. Jung ushring the both of you. You finally arrived in your homeroom class. You went in Mrs. Jung and the students greeted the both of you. She commanded them to sit and without any complain they did. "Class! This is your new classmate. Please intoduce yourself."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Hyejoon imnidar. I hope we could be good friends. Please treat me well." You introduced yourself to the whole class and you earned an applause from all of the students. "So, class. Please treat her well and show her a lot of our Korean traditions since she comes from China. Understand?" The teacher reminded all of her students and they agreed.

 

You were seated next to the girl that you saw this Morning; "Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Hyejoon imnidar but you can call me Joon. What's yours?" 

 

The girl just just starred at you for awhile, then to your hand and back to you. "Hyemi." She stated shortly without even bothered to shake your hand.

 

"Oh, that's your name? You have such a beautiful name. Let's be friends, neh?" You asked her cutely but instead she ignored you and continued doing her own buisness.

 

An hour pass ~ ~ ~

 

You decided to ask your seatmate Hyemi to have lunch with you. Hyemi left the class first before you did. You quickly packed up your things and went straight to your locker. When you were passing by some students, you notice one familiar girl from your class sitting on one of the bench with a thick book on her hand. Slowly you walk towards the little girl and greeted her with a cute smile.

 

"Annyeong! It's nice to meet you again Hyemi-ah." You took a sit next to her and starred at her with your smile. 

 

She was actually annoyed by your presence. She just doesn't likes it when someone disturbs while she's in the middle of something. "Can I help you?" She asked sarcastically but you shake your head. "Fine, then." She said shortly and went back to what she was doing.

 

"Actually... I wanted to ask you if you wanna get lunch with me?" You eagerly looked at her.

 

She starred at you for a moment with a shock expression. It was the first time someone had ever asked her for lunch nor wanted to talk to her.

 

"Me? You wanna get lunch with me? Are you sure?" You chuckled and then nodded.

 

"Neh! But... it seems like you don't wanna then fine." You sighed and was about to leave when you felt something on your wrist.

 

"It's not that I don't wanna... but... are you treating?" She asked with a brow raised.

 

You chuckled and nodded. "Aish~ Fine! I'll treat." You said, patting her shoulder. She smiled widely and grabbed your wrist. 

 

"Then what are we waiting for? Kajja~~~" She shouted and drag you to the canteen as you squealed a little. 

 

Everyone were actually shocked to see the cold icy Do Hyemi actually being the lovely and bubbly Hyemi. But she wasn't like that to everyone, only to you. From that day on, you guys were the most closes and the best of friends ever.

 

-   -   -

 

 

 

The both of you slowly went into the 'A' class. Most of the students are making noise, it wasn't as much different from the situation in your class. It's actually the exact same. You thought maybe smart kids don't like noises but your wrong. You gaze around the class searching for the guy you had a crush on. Until you gaze to your right and saw Kai reading a thick book like he'll always do. 

 

"There's an empty seat! Let's take a sit there." Hyemi stated making you snap out from your gaze.

 

"Huh? Oh! Ok..." You replied and the both of you went to the sit not until you realize who was the guy you were next to.

 

You pretended like you didn't saw him and took out a random book. You hid your face with it and gulp for a second. But it didin't work at all.

 

"You really think that I won't notice you with the book covered on your face, huh? Really, Joon?" The guy let out a chuckle.

 

'Oh, great! He knows it's me.' You shouted in your mind. You put the book to the side and sighed before looking into Luhan. You gave him a poker face and keep on acting cold towards him. "So? What if it's me? Do you have any problems?" You asked coldly. He looked at you giving a hurt look.

 

"Joon... How many time do I have to say I'm so-" Before Luhan could say anything, the teacher went in and started the lesson.

 

The memories between you and Luhan still couldn't be forgotten. You still had a tiny spot for Luhan but still you couldn't forgive him, after all he had done towards you. The both of you used to date each other but it wasn't that long.

 

////

 

You had another date with Luhan. He told you to wait for him at the normal cafe and you agreed. You wore a beautiful blouse with a light pink cardigan and a skirt two inches away from your knees. 

 

You waited for him at the place he told you to wait. You ordered a coffee while waiting for Luhan. 

 

2 hours passed ~ ~ ~

 

Still, he didn't show up. You checked the clock and was wondering where he was?

 

'Should I give him a call and ask him if he's here yet?' You thought.

 

You send a quick message to Luhan and waited for him to answer you. After a few minutes, you finally got a reply from him. You opened his message and read it.

 

Luhan 16:29:04

 

Sorry, babe! It seems like I can't come. I got some business to handle. How about next time, heh? 

 

 

You replied back his message and sighed. You got up and paid for your drink. You walk out from the cafe and stood next to the traffic light that was showing a green light signing for cars to move. You waited for it to turn red when you notice a familiar guy hanging an arm on a girl's shoulder. He was...

 

Xi Luhan...

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

updated a chapter...

hoping you guys love it~

sorry, for the long wait guys!

Anyways enjoy and don't forget to subribe, comment & upvote!