Chapter 1

♪ The Key to your Heart♥

 


CHAPTER 1

 

 

 

Another sweet dream in your sleep but sadly your dreamland magically *puffed* away. Your annoying alarm clock won't stop bothering you every morning but sometime you felt like the clock owns you cause every time it *rings* you would wake up just as how it wanted you to.

 

"Ok, ok... I'm up already!" You sarcastically said as you got up from your bed and slam the alarm clock. Sleepily walking towards the bathroom wasn't such a good idea, you accidentally bump into the wall. It hurts but thanks to the wall your all fully waken.

 

You shaked your head so your mind could think clearly, you went into the bathroom and took a shower. After severall of minute, you walked out and quickly tranformed into your school uniform.

 

Aish~ how you can't wait for your seniour high-school year to end so you could finally see your mom and your cute yet annoying step-brother in China. It's not that you don't like to be with your dad but you just don't like being around with your step-mother who keeps acting you like a real baby.

 

Slipping your feet into your cute pink kitten shoes, you slowly walked down the stairs just to be greeted by your dad and your 'too' caring step-mother. You sat in the dining room and waited for your step-mother to serve you her 'healthy' and yet 'delicious' breakfast.

 

"Sweetieeee~! Omma made you her best menu and also known as your favorite food *not really*. The heallicious breakfast! Enjoy baby~" She said, serving you the food and peck your cheek before leaving you to eat. 

 

*Urgh~ I hate her. She's too annoying! But, I didn't say I don't love her.* You thought as you started eating your foods.

 

"Good morning, sweetie! Did you dream well last night?" The sweet voice made you felt happy.

 

"Morning, appa! No difference. Still, dreaming about me in China." You lied as he took a seat next to you and started eating the food that were on the dining table.

 

"I see..." He mumbled before taking a bite of his breakfast. "Urmmm... Honey! This is very delicious!"

 

You shot a look at him saying; 'I know you're lying right?' He just shrugged and smiled at you.

 

"What? I just have to... You know how much i love your mother?" He looked at you with a pout. Both of you just love to act childish towards each other, that's the way you show your care towards him.

 

"You mean step-mother?" You stated before taking a bit of the food. 

 

Your father chuckled at you and ruffled your hair; "Still, it's a mother right? Ahaha... C'mon sweetie don't be like that. She's just trying to be the best mother she can be. So, help her out ok?"

 

You nodded and continued eating when your mother suddenly appeared from the kitchen bringing the drinks. "Aww... thanks sweetie! I knew you would love my cooking." She gave your appa a slight kiss on the cheek before having a seat next to him.

 

"Eeeeeuuuuuwwww... Gross!" You said giving a disgust voice and pinch your nose playfully. You look at the wall clock and you need to arrive school in about 30 minutes. "Oh, I gotta go!" You stated as you quickly stood up and picked up your bag.

 

"Do you need me to send you to school sweetie?" Your dad asked but instead you rejected his offer.

 

"Aniyo! I'll just ride my bike. Also you got an appoiment today right? So, I'll just go alone." 

 

He sighed; "Ok, then. If you say so... but be careful ok?" 

 

"Neh~ I will. Bye, appa! Umma!" You waved them goodbye and they replied the same as you got out of the house.

 

 

 

You took your bike and and hang your bag on the basket. Quickly you got on and ride as fast as you can to school.

 

After 20 minutes of riding your bike, you arrived in your school. You let it slide through the school's gate and locked it next to the other bikes.

 

You took your bag and went into the building. As you pass through the hallway, you could see students doing their own business and of course a lot of girls squealing about hot guys and guys chit chatting about hot girls. 

 

You went to your locker and unlock the code. Checking the next class you got, you took out the books from the locker that were only needed and put it inside your bag. When you close your locker;

 

"Hey, there buddy! Ready for class? Cause I'm not gonna waste my time waiting for you to pack your books." Hyemi chuckled as she leaned on the lockers with her arms crossed to each other.

 

You rolled your eyes and shot her a look saying 'I don't care.' "Really? Then let's go! Cause I don't wanna waste my time hearing you nagging at me for the next 24-hours." She just chuckled at your words and swiftly hang her arms on your shoulder.

 

"Woah~ Since when did my best buddy become so smart, huh?" She questioned you in a playful way. You shot a glare at her as the both of you walked along the hallways. "Oh, shut up!" You said in an annoyed tone as Hyemi just laughed.

 

The both of you started laughing to some random jokes as you guys walk down the hallways. Your tracks stopped when you saw a familliar look and of course who doesn't this guy. Kai or known as the guy you had a crush on since first grade. He was walking towards the opposite of you with his eyes lock on the thick book.

 

Of course a bunch of fangirls would be squealing and following him to everywhere he goes but he never mind about them at all. The both of you moved aside to let Kai and his bunch of fangirls pass through.

 

When he walked pass through you.

 

It happened again.

 

Your heart would be beating like crazy every time he goes pass through you. Still, you didn't know why is it always like that but you've always wished he notice you.

 

No one could deny Kai, the facts that he's very good looking, his smile just make you melt, the way he bit his lips were so damn y, the way he eyesmiles was like sparkles in his eyes, the way he does aegyo was so cute!

 

You shook it all off and stopped staring at him when your best friend tried to bring you back to reality.

 

"Hello?!? Awesome Hyemi to idiot Joon!" She said waving her hand at your face and you quickly snapped out of it.

 

"Huh?!? What? YAH- Who you calling an idiot?"You shouted at her as you slapped her arm and she just laughed.

 

"Day dreaming about the 'Mr. Popular' again?" She asked making a duhh voice and you just blushed slightly with your head hang low. You just hated how Hyemi acts as she knew you so much.

 

"Well, urmmm..... maybe? maybe not? Urgh! Can we just get to class. I don't wanna be late or we'll get detention again like the last time." You growled a little as Hyemi just chuckled.

 

"What ever you say nerd..." She teased, laughing while you just shot her a glare. The both of you went straight to class.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey, guys!

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you like it though.

Please subscribe and comment so i could know 

wether i'm actually doing a good job, or not? XD

Upvote and I'll love ya 53ver!