Comforts from L

Forgotten Love

You ran to the bathroom as fast as you can, heartbroken. *I can't believe he chose her over me. Lee Byunghun, is she your girlfriend or am I your girlfriend?*

You were crying and sobbing as you cleaned off the food on your uniform. You wiped away the tears from your eyes and smiled at the mirror as if nothing happened.

"Sungmi, smile and don't let L.Joe worry about you. FIGHTING!" You whispered to yourself and let out a small fist pump.

You walked out of the bathroom to see L standing outside the girl's bathroom waiting for you. "Oh, hey L." You waved at him.

He noticed your eyes were a bit red. "Are you crying?" He asked concernly. You didn't know how to reply.

"I saw what happened at the cafeteria." He finally said, breaking the silence. *That hurting my Sungmi.*

"I'm fine. Really. Don't worry about it." You forced out another weak smile. "See. I'm smiling."

It pained L to see you force out a smile. *Why are you trying to act strong? If it was back then, you would lean on me. Why did you have to lose your memories for that jerk that took another girl's hand?*

"Come on. Let's go eat. I'm starving." You beamed. You were heading towards the cafeteria when L grabbed your arm.

He pulled you into a tight embrace. You were a bit shocked and didn't know how to react.

Slowly, you hugged him back. *His embrace, it feels so warm and familiar. I feel so safe.* You hugged him tighter.

L felt a strong grip coming from you. *I miss you so much.* "Sungmi-ah, If you need anything, or just someone to talk to or lean on, you can find me."

You released him and smiled. "Thanks, L." You gazed into his eyes. *His eyes.......gives me that warm feeling.*

Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice call your name. "Sungmi-ah. There you are." L.Joe ran towards you. "I was looking for you. Are you okay? Sorry about that. It's just Jinan was slipping so I helped her first. I hope you understand." He pouted cutely.

You giggled at his aegyo and pinched his cheeks. "Don't worry, I'm fine." L stood there awkwardly.

You and L.Joe returned tothe cafeteria. L.Joe gave L a death glare. *You better not come near my girl again.*

L glared back at L.Joe as if he read his mind. *Well, if you weren't flirting with the other girl. Do you think I need to be here with Sungmi and comfort her? If you don't watch out, I'm gonna steal her from the palm of your hands.*

*We'll see who Sungmi loves more.* L.Joe thought.