Final

The Art Of Staring

 

Chanhee was sitting at the lunch table when he felt it. The slight tingling sensation, crawling alongside his back making heat rise and small goosebumps erupt. Someone was staring at him, and he knew exactly who the culprit was.
 
He whipped his head around to the table located by the door, and searched for a glimpse of blonde hair. Soon he found it and the culprit, but their eyes were glued to the floor as if they weren't staring.
 
But Chanhee knew better, and he knew Byunghun's strategy. And before you knew it, Byunghun looked back up directly into Chanhee's eyes. Heat slowly made its way onto Chanhee's face, and he looked down in embarrassment.
 
Slowly, Chanhee brought his eyes to Byunghun's and smiles soon conformed onto their faces. Smiles that shone of love, and radiated understanding. As if their eyes told more than, what any sentence would try to explain. 
 
Eventually, Chanhee tore his eyes away to finish his lunch. But throughout the whole lunch hour, he could still feel Byunghun's stare. It warmed his back, and his heart. Even though they were far apart, their hearts were connected.
 
For they didn't need speech to know the other loved them, all they needed were each other. Anyone could look at the two and know they were in love. They'd see it through their art of staring.
 
 
 
Besides, the two would rather be caught staring than be publicly indecent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys! I hoped you guys like this little drabble~ 
 
I was in the mood for some Chunjoe! Considering I was watching chunjoe videos on YouTube...
 
I'm sorry I haven't updated my EXO stories ㅠ.ㅠ!  I'm kinda busy, but I'll work hard to upload a chapter!!!
 
-SammiCass