The Minion Language And The Drunk Monster

Life As This Little Monster's Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life As This Little Monster's Daddy

Chapter 3: The Minion Language And The Drunk Monster

 

Jessica was wearing make-up for her dinner when Lauren suddenly ran into the room, . “MOMMY, I SWEAR!” She shouted loudly. Jessica stopped what she was doing. “I swear? What do you swear?” She asked as she kneeled down in front of her daughter.

“I swear.” Lauren was smiling at her mommy brightly. “You swear what?” Being clueless, Jessica desperately asked what her daughter meant with ‘I swear.’

“MOMMY, I SWEAR MEANS UNDERWEAR.” Lauren said loudly while looking at her mommy like a mother disciplining her daughter. “Lauren, I swear and underwear are 2 different words with totally different meanings even though it both ends with ‘wear’.” exclaimed Jessica.

“NO!”  Shot back Lauren, “I swear means underwear in minion language.” Jessica froze. Later, she blinked twice. “What?” She looked at Lauren who was looking back at her innocently. “Lauren, this is real not minion world, okay?” Jessica stood and walked toward the closet to get Lauren’s so-called I swear.

“But this is minion world as well. A lot of people like minions and there are lots of minion teddies which we can say that it is a minion world.” Jessica sighed at how weird her daughter was. “Alright. Now, wear this and wait for daddy.”

 

“What do you want to eat today, Lauren?” Tim was driving to the restaurant. To lighten the mood up, he decided to ask the quiet Lauren. “STEAK!” shouted Lauren excitedly from the back. “Do you like steak?”

“I LOVE IT.”

“What do you want to eat next?”

“Gelato!” The couple looked at their daughter. “HUH?” Meanwhile, the daughter just smiled brightly, showing her perfect white teeth. “What does it means in minion language?” Jesica who caught what Lauren meant asked.

“Minion?!” Tim gave a weird look while focusing on the road. “Yep! What is ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter