The Food Prank

Life As This Little Monster's Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life As This Little Monster's Daddy

Chapter 2: The Food Prank

 

 

The morning came; the sun ray was shining through the window, revealed a family sleeping together. The daughter was clinging onto her daddy’s neck as if she was a koala and the mommy was hugging her husband while the daddy was sleeping soundly with his body being hugged by the ladies.

Jessica was the first to wake up. She hit he husband lightly to wake him up. “Put her down.” She informed her husband who was still sleepy. Tim carefully put the now-sleeping Lauren on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

Jessica was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth while her husband was shaving his mustaches. When he finished, he walked toward Jessica and hugged her from the back. “Let’s go out for dinner tonight.” She looked at him through the mirror in front of them and asked, “I’ll see you at?”

“6 o’clock!” Jessica pecked her husband. “Take shower and I’ll prepare the breakfast for you.” He nodded and started removing his clothes as Jessica walked out of the bedroom and went straight to kitchen.

 

“Morning, Lauren.” Tim greeted his daughter who was eating her breakfast with full of food. “Mooorrrrningggggg dadddddy!” She replied as she chewed the mouth inside her small mouth. Tim took a tissue and wrapped that had some jam on. “Have you brushed your teeth yet?” Lauren nodded vigorously while showing her so-called white teeth. Tim chuckled at his dork. “Drink your milk.” He ordered as he sat down and ate his breakfast.

“You have a meeting today?” Jessica sat down on the chair and started eating her breakfast. “Yeah” answered Tim while chewing his food.

Secretly, wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter