Discovered

The New Kids

Deep in the woods, the sharp sound of metal colliding echoes through the trees. In a large clearing, six figures can be seen, four of them are lounging under a large tree of to the side, while the other two stand in the middle of the circular land.

  The two boys are standing in fighting stances, both waiting for the other to attack, the rays of the rising sun reflecting off the metal rods in their hands.

As the boys make eye contact, the taller realizes that the smaller male isn't going to make a move, so he prepares to strike, his tail swinging side to side behind him. The shorter male looks the other in the eye, ears twitching in anticipation, but misses the mischievous glint in the younger boy's eyes, while the other four watch the two others intently.

  As the taller runs towards the older boy, the latter swings the stick, missing the other by mere inches. The raven haired male takes advantage and lunges towards the blonde haired boy, tackling him to the ground and straddling his waist, while he raises his hand as if to punch the other, but instead begins to tickle him.

 "Ahhhh! Tao! T-tha-at tickles!" He breathed out.

"That's what you get baekhyun hyung!" "Why should I have to make the first move." Tao stopped tickling the one under him long enough to pout.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry Tao." "I just wanted to see what you would do!" Baekhyun said.

  "Ahahaha!!" Baekhyun and Tao turned back to see what all the noise was about and it happened to be the other four boys rolling on the ground laughing.

"Yah!" "What are you guys laughing about?" Baekhyun screamed.

He stood with his hands on his hips waiting for the hyenas to stop wailing. Once they had calmed down all four of them turned to face the two boys with cheeky grins on their faces, three of them still giggling like school girls.

Baekhyun turned to the calmest of the four,

"Now that your done screeching like banshees, care to tell me why you were laughing at us Lay hyung?"

  The brown haired male blankly stared back at the other for a few seconds until he finally decided to speak,

  "Well it's just that, you really should have seen your face when Tao jumped you." He chuckled, and as that was happening the other three that had reduced their wailing into giggles, burst into another fit of laughter even louder than the first!

   "Yah!" "It wasn't that funny you guys!" Baekhyun pouted.

"Yes, it was very funny hyung." Tao giggled.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to  counter but was beaten to it by Lay,

  "Ok you guys, stop laughing at poor Baekhyun we need to get dinner ready then we can pack up and get moving."He paused for a bit,

   "We can't stay in the same place for too long." His voiced laced with worry.

  By then the three other boys had stopped laughing and had turned completely serious, they began moving around to get things ready for dinner in the eerie silence caused by Lay's words.

 One of the boys didn't appreciate the silence that had befallen them, it made him feel uncomfortable, it was as if no one was there, like they had abandoned him.

He shook his head to rid himself of the horrible memories,

'I can't dwell in the past.' He thought,

So he turned his big owl like eyes to the two boys closest to him and quietly walked up to them  to poke them both in the back.

  He had barely touched them when they both let out very girly squeals and jumped back while swiftly turning around and getting into fighting stances ready to fight off whoever it might be, only to see a pouting doe eyed male staring right at them.

They broke their stances and just stared at the shorter male for a few seconds,

 " Kyungsoo, why would you scare us like that?" The chubby cheeked male asked.

"Yea you nearly scared me half to death!" Exclaimed the feminine sparkly-eyed male.

  Lay, Baekhyun, and Tao who had been startled by the oldests' squeals of terror watched with curiosity as the short doe eyed male spoke to the older two.

 "I'm sorry for scaring you Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, but it's just that the silence was making me uncomfortable so I wanted to ask you if you guys could talk at least to me to keep me company."

He whispered as he shyly looked at the ground. He looked like a cute child about to get scolded by his parents, the five other boys sighed in realization,

"We're sorry we forgot about you hating the silence Kyungsoo." Luhan told him,

"We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." By then the other three had joined Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Xiumin and were looking at the shorter male as he lifted his head to look at the others.

He flashed his cute heart shaped smile at them,

"Its ok, thank you for understanding and putting up with my weird requests."

They all froze, and in an instant Baekhyun had pulled the smaller male into his embrace squealing,

  "My little Kyungie is so cute!" " it's not a problem, and we don't think your requests are weird, we know how much you been through." Baekhyun  stated.

Kyungsoo smiled again, " thank you guys so much!"

They all came together for a group hug, and all of a sudden Luhan tensed up.

"Guys we have to leave now!" He exclaimed.

The others gave him a puzzled look,

"Why now Luhan?" Lay asked.

He stayed still, "they heard the squeals, and they're not very far from here."

"We have to get to the stream so they won't be able to follow our scent, we have to get moving right now!" Lay said.

All six of them began packing what little they had left and took off towards the stream not too far from their camping spot, and after what seemed like hours of running they reached the crystal blue water of the stream and began to practically bathe in it, they then grabbed the backpacks they had thrown aside and proceeded to sprint into the woods away from the clearing.

After about 45 minutes of nonstop running they slowed to a stop in front of a doorway like arch that had hair like vines hangin over it ( kinda like in the movie tangled, if you've seen it.) they walked into it the vines Parting open and closing behind them, and once they were on the other side they saw something that they had never had the privledge or right to see.

 The world where all hybrids from all the different clans could coexist. Even though it was blocked by a huge number of trees they were able to see buildings and hear the revving of car engines, they were very much enjoying the sight when they all heard a few bushes rustle off to their left, they whipped their heads in the direction of the bushes all while backing into the tunnel like archway where they had come from.

  They had just backed into the tunnel when they started to hear voices, they were trying to be as still as possible to not alert the people that were very close to their hiding place, all six of them held their breaths, the pounding of their hearts practically echoing in their ears.

They heard the footsteps come to a stop in front of the archway that was covered with hundreds of floor length vines, and they prayed that they wouldn't be found, but alas luck was not on their sides and as soon as the vines were pulled open the six boys came face to face with five other males and it was as if time had stopped because both parties froze.

  They stood just staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity until a member of the group of five decided to speak,

"y-y-you're ears and tail. He whispered,

  "They can't possibly be real can they?" Another asked.

"Everyone claimed that your clan had gone extinct." "It isn't possible!" He softly exclaimed.

"Is it?" The six boys in question nodded their heads, the second group of males in a breath.

" I can't believe it." The same male that had spoken before continued,

 "You're actually from the most powerful clan in the hybrid world, the clan everyone believed to be extinct." He paused.

"The Clan of the Felines!"      

  A/N: well that's the end of the first chapter guys, sorry if it wasn't very good and sorry for taking so long to update. But now that its done I hope at least some of you guys enjoy my crappy chapter. So please comment as much as you can , I do enjoy feedback wether it be positive or negative, so please comment. Thank you to all my subscribers as well! Love you guys <3