Pain

Why do you hate when you feel love?

Sehun walked to the empty hallway, he came early today knowing that Luhan would be late but heh. Who knows.

As Sehun opened his locker, throwing his books inside suddenly he heard footsteps with a familiar voice. Oh no. Luhan. 

"Well well well. What do we have here.. if it isnt Mr.Gay-assHun." Luhan and his gang laughed. "Please Lu, you could just ignore me and pretend as if i dont exist." Sehun says, afraid. "So you think i could just let you get away after you've said those disgusting stuff?" Luhan pushed Sehun making his back slammed against the lockers. "Luhan..please. " Sehun begged. 

But it fell into deaf ears. Luhan punched Sehun's cheek and the rest of the gangs hit Sehun. Kicking and punching. 

"What the !?" Kai ran towards them.

"Stop it or i'll tell the principal and you're out!" kai warned. "Get out of my sight Luhan and your . If i ever saw you again bugging Sehun, i'll rip your heads off you guys will never see the sun again." Kai pushed all of them scattering them away. "Pfft. Go that gay Sehun then. Bunch of fags" Luhan spilled those words and walked away. 

 

"Are you okay Sehun? Oh my God. Im so sorry. If i came earlier this wouldnt happen. " Kai says. "I-im fine." Sehun replied.

"Sehun.. i really need to change you. I really have to." 

 

After months of summer. Kai seriously does change Sehun. Those few months has been a challenge for Sehun. Yes, Kai worked him out. Change him and Kai was questioning, How can Sehun worked so much with those few months. 

 

Sehun was a skinny and short guy before but now. Woahh. Muscular and much more taller. Sehun went councelling for his emotional breakdown. And now he's optimist and rather handsome. Kai applaud himself for doing such success on his bestfriend. 

 

--

Sehun came back to school. And now many eyes has set on him. Yes. And so many stories been spread in a day about Sehun had change

 and those stories heard by Luhan. 

"are you guys serious? He cant be. he's a . " Luhan says. "Go see it with your own eyes then. If im not mistaken, he's at the rooftop with someone ,i see. " Kris told him. 

 

Luhan never felt so surprised, he went to the rooftop and saw Sehun with a girl. The girl was holding a pink heart shaped letter and gave it to Sehun. Luhan think its some sort of confession letter. But suddenly, something hit him on the chest. Sehun held the girl's hand hand cupped her cheek. Sehun kissed the girl on the forehead. 

Luhan was so confuse. 'Why am i feeling like this? ' he palmed his chest.

 

"Luhan? what are you doing here?" Sehun's familiar voice came. "So you're not a afterall eh." Luhan made his weak smirk. 

"Im still me." Sehun replied. "I should get going, i need to meet someone. See you around Lu." Sehun said those words as if nothing ever happened between them before. Luhan felt hurt because Sehun was like... treating him as a stranger. What happen to my roommate? And someone? he's meeting someone? Why am infeeling like this? i need to stalk him. Luhan monologued.