Confession and Depression

Why do you hate when you feel love?

''Luhan, i like you'', finally those words came out after being roommate for 3 months. Sehun liked Luhan since the first day they were roommates. But he never knew about Luhan. and he finally confessed.
''What the Sehun!'' Luhan pushed the latter, disgusted. He didnt knew Sehun was gay, Luhan isnt gay (thats what he thinks) He thinks he's straight and a bit biual. ''Come on! I saw you kissed Kris the other day..'' Sehun looked down as words exits from his lips. "What the! I kissed him doesnt mean i like him you ! He's my friend you moron!'' Luhan snapped. That made Sehun stunned.

The Luhan he knew, the bubbly, cute, caring and innocent Luhan is now being very rude towards him, breaking him. Luhan was being so rude right now, he cursed Sehun for the first time. Rude.. So rude it makes Sehun  doesnt even understand himself.
"You're gross Sehun, You're gay. Im NOT. You're disgusting. I hate it. I hate you!'' Luhan snapped, smirks then left Sehun. Standing there frozen in their shared rooms. two beds ofcourse.
 

Sehun feels so down right now. He was thinking. How would he handle situations in the future without being awkward. How would he confront Luhan. He felt so weak. The boy that he adores, he admires, his motivation, he respects says he hates him. How could he do that?

Sehun doesnt know what to do right now, he wants someone to hug, comfort. Usually Luhan was there to pat his back or smile at him atleast. But now Sehun realised those action wouldnt happen again in the future. He needed someone now. And there he goes, to his bestfriend.
 

--

'BAM BAM' goes the door.  Kai opened the door in shock as he saw his bestfriend looked so depressed and broken. Cheeks so wet and nose so red.
"Whats wrong buddy" Kai asked as he threw and arm around Sehun's shoulder. ''H-he hates m-me, Kai'' Sehun couldnt stop. Kai knew what was going on. He knew what happen. He knew Sehun was so fragile. He knew every inch about his bestfriend, they were childhood friends. He knew the was Sehun acts, the way he cry, the way he's sad, the way he... everything. But today, Sehun never approached to Kai like this. But he knows that fragile Sehun was broken into pieces. Kai always understand. Thats what a friend do right?

Sehun lives in a wealthy family and so does Kai. But since Sehun was the only child in the Oh family, his parents spoiled him tooooooo much to be honest. 
As if Sehun was the prince. Therefore, Sehun's parents wants Sehun to be more independent, so they talked to Kai for help. And so, they were in this school. With Kai's protection

--

After Sehun told Kai everything, Sehun fell asleep on the sofa. Kai, in the other hand, was thinking. The Luhan he knew was actually homophobic.And the fact that Luhan broke Sehun makes Kai wanna change his bestfriend so bad. But not now.
He wants to know what'll Luhan do to Sehun.
Will he bully Sehun? Or just act normal.
Kai really wants to change Sehun from the fragile Sehun, to the rock hard Sehun. He want's Sehun to be tough, the toughest thing in the world only God could break. but not just yet.
He needs to observe, quietly...

--

''I JUST CANT BELIEVE MY ROOMMATE JUST CONFESSED TO ME!! HE'S GAY!'' Luhan yelled as he storm in Yi fan's dorm. "Calm down " Kris took a sip in his drink. Luhan walked towards Kris and pecked Kris on the lips. "Im calm now'' Luhan rested on Kris's chest. " He's gay? You're gay too'' Kris teased. "IM BIUAL OKAY?" Luhan loose it again, he doesnt like the fact that he's gay so he just called himself biual. He had girlfriends before. (so does Sehun) "Okay okay" Kris calmed him again. Kris is definitely gay FYI. But the thing is.. Luhan could accept that Kris is gay, but why couldnt he accept when someone else is gay, Sehun etc. Maybe Luhan wont mind if it was his friends because he loves his friends. But what does that make Sehun? 
Sehun wasnt his friend? Luhan was being curious now. He knows Sehun's gay, but why does he hates Sehun since Sehun is one of his friend(closefriend). But Luhan threw all the thoughts away and smirks.
 

"Hey Kris." Luhan threw him an ugly smirk. Kris tilt his head up, asking what is it. "Lets make that kid suffer.. i hate him, so much he could kiss the donkey's he so gay'' Luhan clenched his fist.
Kris nodded. 'Lets just walk in Luhan's way, He doesnt know what's he doing right now' Kris thought.

Deep inside, Kris know what it's all about.. Luhan. Kris always know. Oh yes. He knows. But he wont tell. Not just yet because Luhan doesnt understand his feelings. Luhan is naive. He's too young.