Kai Has a Thing For Amber

♡ Presenting: EXOBER [An Amber x EXO One Shot Series] ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai Has a Thing For Amber

Pairing: Amber x Kai

Kai's POV

It was another day at the practice room. We were bored, so we decided to play Truth or Dare, except for the Truth part. We just do dares.

“Tao, I dare you to get me the water bottle.” Baekhyun commanded, pointing at the water bottles that were far out of his reach.

“No, I’m busy.” Tao said without looking away from his phone.

“Someone dare me. But no one dare me to do any type of service or work.” I requested.

“Guys nobody dare him! Let me have this one.” Chen said.

We nodded and let him come up with a dare for me.

After around 15 seconds of hardcore thinking, Chen finally came to a decision. “I dare you to ask out a girl from SM.”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “You serious?”

He nodded. “I want to see them reject you.”

I scoffed. “Please, try to say that to all of my fangirls.”

“So you’re going to do it, Kai?” Kyungsoo asked me.

“If you are, it means you have to ask out either BoA, someone from SNSD or someone from f(x).” Sehun reminded me.

I shrugged. “Why not?”

“Who are you going to ask out?”Lay asked me.

“Amber.” I stated without hesitation.

I’ve always been secretly attracted to the tomboy. She’s unique, sweet, and definitely something else.

“Amber?”

“Amber noona!?”

“Why Amber?” Kris questioned me.

“Yeah, why her when you could ask out someone from SNSD or Krystal?” Chanyeol asked.

“Because no way I will let him ask out one of my angels!” Baekhyun threatened.

“Don’t worry. I’ll definitely ask out Amber.” I declared.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows. "So you're planning on breaking Amber's heart later?"

"I-"

"Can't you ask out someone else? Because honestly, I'm not comfortable with this. I don't want you to hurt Amber." Kris admitted.

I groaned. Kris tends to gets a little too over protective of Amber sometimes.

I wasn't planning on making her one of my flings, I wanted to make Amber officially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter