new love story - final

Totally Drunk..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing she did when she was aware of it, she checked herself whether fully dressed or not. Sulli can breathe easily, because she was still fully dressed, even so complete as to wedges that she was wearing was still attached to her leg. Sulli is trying to raise, suddenly the bedroom door opened, revealing a person who she doesn't know.

 

"Oh .. you're awake. I actually want to you home, but when I asked you, your were fall asleep even snoring when I carried you." Jongin chuckled remembering Sulli's snoring last night. Sulli who heard it blushed.

 

"Ah .. and when you're drunk, you keep cursing 3 men that you have admit made your life miserable. Hm .. Minho, Taemin and Sehun. Yeah, you keep cursing the three of them." Jongin tried to remind Sulli about last night.

 

"What?!?" Sulli's squealing not believe.

 

"What is it? You should be grateful I want to hear your complaints." Jongin grinned.

 

"I'm sure there was no girl who wants to be in your position now." Jongin smiled sadly.

 

"Yah! How dare you say that to me?" Sulli approached Jongin who still standing in the doorway. Jongin immediately cover his nose when Sulli approached him. Sulli shut , as she realized the scent of alcohol coming out of is very disturbing.

 

"Brush your teeth, I'm waiting for you for breakfast." Jongin leaves Sulli who is trying to think of what to do.

 

♥♥

 

Jongin prepare breakfast for two people, himself and Sulli. Jongin is living alone in Seoul, he works as a dance instructor at an academy. And he is also a student of K-Art University. Jongin smeared peanut butter on the toast in front of him. He was still confused, why would he bring Sulli went home. Well .. but Jongin realized he was a good man, a man who can't leave a woman alone in a completely sober condition. Moreover Sulli is pretty girl, no loss for him to bring Sulli to his  home. But you have to remember, he didn't do anything to Sulli.

 

"Um .." Sulli's voice made Jongin forget about his reverie.

 

"Please sit down." Jongin invited Sulli to sit.

 

"Hmm .. I'm sorry.. I snapped at you." Sulli is a woman who knows herself. She should be thanked Jongin for letting her sleep in his house.

 

"That's okay." Jongin smiled sweetly. His sweet smile that can make Sulli felt something strange in her stomach.

 

"I'm Sulli, Sulli Choi." Sulli introduces herself.

 

"I'm Kim Jongin." Again Jongin smiled sweetly at her. A smile that could make any girl fall into his arms.

 

"Don't Sulli! you can not fall in love for the moment! Now you have to go before you get caught up in the new game of love!" Sulli thought. She stood up from her chair.

 

"Jongin-ssi I have to go home now." Sulli bowed politely.

 

"Let's have breakfast together. As my apology because I'm sassy saying like that to you." Jongin bent slightly at Sulli. Sulli bit her lower lip. She is confused to go or not.

 

"Only breakfast Sulli .. only breakfast .." Sulli thought. She tried to believe herself to have breakfast with Jongin.

 

"Well .." Sulli smiled slightly. She sat back on her chair.

 

"I'm sorry for talked about your secret." Jongin smile while scratching the back of his neck. Sulli who heard Jongin, just nodded.

 

"If you want, you can tell me once again on  your condition like this, when you realize." Sulli look at Jongin's eyes. He believes Sulli still feel tightness in her chest due to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter