Her complaints..

Totally Drunk..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli sure, there is no girl who wanted to be in her current position now. No friends, no boyfriend, and no one who cares about her. Sulli doesn't know who she should tell about her complaints. Rather she needs someone who will listen her complaints without blaming or even advised her. She needs shelter for her complaints.

 

There are several things that make her heart feel hurt. The first, a man who recently made her fall in love is already has a girlfriend that he couldn't leave, but he also doesn't want lose Sulli. At first Sulli agreed with an affair, but over time she realized that she may not continue to be the second person. So she decided to leave that man. The selfish man, Choi Minho.

 

The second thing is, she can't escape from her ex-boyfriend's shadow who also became her classmate. Indeed Sulli who ended their relationship because there is a reason that makes Sulli can't keep their relationship. Sulli should relieved because they had broke up. But her sense of relief and peacefulness disturbed when she know that her ex-boyfriend had a new girlfriend now. Sulli wasn't accepted because her ex was able to find her substitue. Wait, isn't she that kicked him? Yeah .. Sulli was selfish, sometime she doesn't like to see others' happiness. And that makes her ex was no longer want to talk to her, because he still feels upset after being kicked by Sulli. Her annoying ex-boyfriend, Oh Sehun.

 

Sulli is also a stalker. But the stalker in cyberspace only. Sulli is stalking her bestfriend's ex-boyfriend. Sulli had admitted her feeling for this man, but that man isn't give her a serious response of her confession. Sulli was disappointed, but she is constantly trying to convince him, and ultimately she failed. The man also keep the distance with Sulli. Hmm .. or rather he stay away from Sulli. Sulli's heart was broken. Her bestfriend's ex-boyfriend, Lee Taemin.

 

Sulli didn't really lost her friends, it's just that she couldn't tell what was her feeling. Sulli prestige, she doesn't want her friends know that she was in a worst condition right now. If she tells all of her complaints to her friends, she could have sworn that her friends would scold, and advised her because she never making a good decision.

 

Sulli couldn't take it anymore, she really can't stand. She feels like her head will blow up if she keeps all of her complaints by herself. During the 6 months harbored feelings of uncertainty make her chest tightness. This time she really needed someone who would listen her complaint.

 

...

 

As usual, every night he finish his dance practice, Jongin always take a drink at a cafe near his house. Either he was with his friend or himself, almost every night he stopped by the cafe. Then for tonight he went alone. The atmosphere in the cafe tonight was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter