Chapter 19

Heartbreakers

YOUR POV:

I was walking around the house Yongguk Jongup Himchan and Zelo went to go get a movie to watch before I left. I went upstairs and heard Daehyun and Youngjae talking. "Bro are you ever gonna tell her?" Youngjae asked. Eh? Tell who what? "I want to tell her I love her so badly but when I see her I freeze" Daehyun said. I fell to my knees. Daehyun...already has somebody ... No ..... I'm too late. Tears where coming down my cheeks I silently cried. But the conversation didn't end yet "I think you should tell her come on dude you've had so many times you could of confessed" Youngjae Daehyun sighed. "Youngjae you don't know how it feels I love her so much that even if she's with another guy I'd be happy as long as she's happy" Daehyun said that only made me cry more. I quickly got up and went back down stairs. Not long Youngjae came down with Daehyun I put on a fake smile. "Oppas are you hungry?" I asked Daehyun nodded of course this pabo is hungry. "Arasso what do you want to eat?" I asked he opened his mouth to talk but I quickly interupted him. "And no cheese cake Daehyunnie~!" I sang Daehyun pouted. Stop it Daehyun you're only making things worse.

Youngjae's POV:

I studied _______'s every movement. She was smiling but I know deep down she's hurting I can tell by the look of her eyes. I also know that....She loves Daehyun back.

Daehyun's POV:

Youngjae and I were talking about _______ in my room. Everything I said was true I do love her I do freeze when I see her. I've started dropping hints hugging her acting cheerful well acting how I want to act as if we were a couple just .. minus the kissing I want to kiss her cherry lips. I want to wake up to her face every morning wanting her so badly is making me crazy. I want to sing to her for my confessing she loves B.A.P.'s songs. I unlocked my phone and smiled at my screen saver it was a selca of us. I went down my music and picked a song perfect. Her birthday is coming up from a week from now I hope she accepts me. Saranghaeyo.

YOUR POV:

The rest of B.A.P. finally came back with food and a movie I looked at the movie Man Of Steel. Ohhhh!!! Super Man!!! I remember how I use to call Daehyun Super Man because he'd always save me from being bullied in the 8 grade.

flashback

"nerd" "Loser" the kids teased you over and over tears were running down your face. You didn't do anything what could you do? If you fought back they'd beat you up. "STOP IT!" Somebody shouted you looked up and saw Daehyun his fisted were clutched you unclutched them "Oppa it's okay" You said trying to calm him down. "No it's not" Daehyun said he gave the kids who were bullying you a death glare. "Don't you EVER bully ________ again or I WILL come after you" Daehyun said and dragged you away.

end of flashback

Gomawo Daehyun I sat on the couch and Daehyun came and sat by me. "Ahh I've always wanted to see this movie!" Daehyun said and layed down his head was on my lap. I blushed alot I felt my face get hot. I took the remote and pressed play B.A.P. had bought pizza I grabbed a piece and bit it. Daehyun sat up and opened his mouth I put the piece into his mouth he smile and the took a really big bite NUUUUU~ "NUUUUUU~" I whined. I slapped Daehyun about 10x He just laughed. "OPPA HOW COULD YOU I NO LONGER LOVE YOU!!!" I said and continued to hit him. He stopped laughing and grabbed my wrist he leaned closer are we gonna kiss? Our lips were only a inch away "Don't ever say you don't love me" He said and pulled back. I blushed and just stuffed my face with what was left of my pizza. We watched Man of Steel it was DAEBAEK!!! I was still thinking of what Daehyun said. Don't ever say you don't love me It kept replaying in my head over and over if only I could stop time. I sighed if only it was me Daehyun loved. B.A.P. al went down stairs to play video games I stayed upstairs and waited for Hyungseok and Taejun.

I was waiting for Hyungseok and TaeJun then I thought of Sistar I sighed I miss them. I took out my phone and texted Soyou she was dating Sunggyu now and hopefully Hyorin confesses to Yongguk. I scoffed at myself I'm tell her to confess when I can't even confess either. I heard the door bell ring "I GOT IT" I shouted. I opened the door and Hyungseok and TaeJun. "Oppas hold on I want to say goodbye to oppas" I said. "Ayee you're only gonna be gone for about a week pabo!" Taejun said and ruffled my hair I laughed and Hyungseok fixed my hair. "Hyung you should never mess with a ulzzang's hair!!" Hyungseok said and my head. I laughed and went downstairs "Oppas I'm leaving now " I said and they all stood up I knew they all had a message/advice for me Yongguk was first "Don't let a guy touch you and unpure you" He said and hugged me Himchan shoved Yongguk out of the way. "Besides Kim Himchan because he'll be your husband one day." Himchan said and did his voice impression of Yongguk. I made a face that read disgust. "You've got to get some video games there for me!" Zelo said and smiled. I laughed "I will" I said and ruffled his hair. Jongup came up to me "Have fun!" He said aww Jongup is so nice Youngjae came up to me "Don't ever come back with a guy because I will kill him" He said and patted my shoulder. Don't worry I already love somebody. Daehyun came up to me "Eat well don't talk to strangers do a good job take care of your skin on the airplane don't go out in a bikini alone call us everyday I-...We love you" Daehyun said and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back soon it turned into a group hug and it was time for me to leave. "Annyeong oppas" I said and waved goodbye. They waved back. Time for me to leave just for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys a few chapters left !!!! sorry for not updating lately I've been studying ><