Chapter 20

Heartbreakers

YOUR POV: 
I boarded the airplane and took my seat next to HyungSeok. "AHHH~" I signed and plopped onto my chair. 


2 days later

 

"Perfect" the cameraman said and took pictures of me. "Last one" I striked a pose "okay Taejun next". I walked off the set and sat next to HyungSeok "sup" he said and nodded his head I laughed at his attempt to me cool. "After Taejun's done we should go check out the pool" HyungSeok suggested. I nodded "okay the last 2 days have been busy I need a vacation on my vacation!" I joked and laughed but HyungSeok ...didn't laugh. I playfully scoffed "meanie" I pouted I pulled out my phone to check Allkpop. 

 

[BREAKING NEWS] 
JUNG DAEHYUNG AND KWON NARA RUMORED TO BE DATING?
No... I said I tapped on the link and read the article.

 

B.A.P.'s Jung Daehyun and Hello Venus's Kwon Nara revealed to be close friends and were spotted to be coming out of the movie theater together. Are they dating? Or not?

 


I quickly locked my screen and held back the tears. HyungSeok was also on his phone. He looked at me and gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry" he whispered I let all my tears fall. "I-it h-hurts" I hiccuped. He patted my back "I know but it's not confirmed yet don't worry" he said I nodded and wiped tears. "Don't give up yet" HyungSeok said and caressed my cheek.  I nodded and held up my fist "fighting" I whispered and softly smiled. "Fighting" HyungSeok beamed. I'm glad I met him and Taejun. 

 

AFTER PHOTO SHOOT


I was walking on the beach alone HyungSeok and Taejun were at a beach party and I didn't feel like going. I saw a bench on a hill I walked up on the hill and sat on the bench. "What a beautiful view" I said to myself. "Too bad I'm not in the right mood" I said and looked down. 


I looked and saw a bunch of couples and thought why can't I be happy? Why was I so cheat able? I shook the thoughts out of my head and took out my phone. "Mind as well right?" I said and snapped a picture I posted it on my Instagram. And was thinking of a caption. "Beautiful sunset on a beautiful day" I sighed and uploaded the picture. My phone getting was spammed with likes and comments so I turned off my notifications. 

I sat on the bench and watched day turn into night. After the sun had set I started to walk my way to the party. I saw some of my ulzzang friends and some famous ones that I haven't met also some random people as well. "Hey beautiful" I turned around and saw HyungSeok. "Sorry did I startle you?" He joked I sighed. "Ayee you're at a party no need to be all gloomy" he said. I softly smiled "I'm not gloomy" I lied. HyungSeok furrowed his eyebrows "liar" he said I chuckled a bit "go have fun" I said he smiled and made his way to the dance floor. I sat down at the bar still thinking about this morning. Taejun came and sat down by me "hey" he said I smiled "hey" I barely said "I heard about...it" he said I knew what he meant. I sighed "yeah..." I said quietly. "Don't worry something tells me things will get better" he reassured me. I just shrugged. "I guess" I mumbled. "Don't be too sad okay?" He said and walked away. How could I not be sad? 


AFTER THE PARTY


After the party had ended I unlocked the room and fell right onto the bed. I heard my phone ring so I dug in my purse to find it. 

FACETIME YONGGUKIE OPPA

I clicked answer and put on my best act. "HEEEY baby girl how's the trip going?" He said I laughed "oppa I'm fine nobody hit on me" I said his gummy smile went into a serious face "good" he said but smiled again. "YAH GET IN HERE AND TALK TO MY DARLING SISTER!" Yongguk yelled. "______~~~~~~" Himchan came running in and took Yongguk's phone. "How's my wife? ....did you s get bigger? I like" he said "Kim Himchan if I could I'd kill you" I said and rolled my eyes. "Don't worry I got you princess" Yongguk said and started flicking Himchan's head "Stop hitting on my sister you erted Matoki!" Yongguk yelled as Himchan dropped the phone. Zelo picked up the phone looking ever so innocent "annyeong noona" he said and smiled. I smile back "annyeong Jello were are the other's?" I asked but I only wanted to see Daehyun honestly. "Molla I'll go see don't worry I'll still bring the phone so you can see too~!" Zelo cheerfully said AHHH~ what a cute maknae. "Guys look it's noona" Zelo said. "Oh ______ hey" Youngjae said not looking up from his IPad I saw Daehyun was eating and Jongup was watching a movie. "Hi ______" Daehyun said with a full mouth "Ew you're gross hyung" Zelo said and cringed I laughed. "Ahh~ Zelo why are you so cute?" I asked he blushed and remanded quiet. Daehyun swallowed his food and walked over he took the phone from Zelo. "Did....you hear about my rumor...?" He asked nervously. I nodded slowly. "It's not true trust me ....I .... Already found a girl that I lik-...no love" he said. I felt sick inside "oh..." I said I didn't know what to say. "Well um... I've got to go .... It was a busy day and I'm exhausted" I said Daehyun's face fell "ok....bye" he said "bye" I mumbled and hung up. 

So....he already loves someone else? I'm such a fool of course he wouldn't love me back....I cried heavily that night but managed to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry for not updating for a looooooooooooong time ._. I admit I was in writer's funk for this story but check out my other story I Will Show You with EXO's Chanyeol and Kris! Annyeong~ I promise I will update this story more and complete it!