Chapter 2: Meeting

We got Married: Chef Couple

Hyejin woke up, washed her face and went to the beauty salon. After that she put on white shirt and a skirt underneath and a white bow in her hair.

(her oufit)

D.O got up and got ready. He put on the nicest clothes he had. On his way out EXO members were teasing him. He finally left, got into the car.

Hyejin got to the Han River and walking around the beach.

How nervous were you to meet your husband/wife?

Really nervous, I had butterflies.

Surprise nervous, the members said that it is a Melody member.

D.O got out of the car and started walking towards the beach. When he reach there he noticed that only one person was there.  He looked at the camera and asked. “Is that my wife?”

MC 1: Yes! That is your wife!

D.O walked a little closer to get a closer look. Hyejin turned slightly so that D.O could see the side of her face.

“Is that Hyejin-sshi?” He asked. The cameraman nodded.  Hyejin turned around to see D.O standing there.

“Hello,” She bowed.

“Hello,” He bowed. They stayed quiet for a bit.

What were you thinking when you saw your wife/husband

I wasn’t thinking. I couldn’t talk for some reason. When I saw her I couldn't say anything

I was thinking "OMG my members were right" They say that D.O-sshi is going to be my husband.

"Hello Hyejin-sshi," D.O smiled

"Hi D.O-sshi. Ahh this is so awkward," Hyejin blushed. 

"It is," He laughed. Hyejin smiled. "You wanna walk around,"

"Sure,“ .  D.O noticed that Hyejin was whincing because of shoes.

"umm are you ok. You want to take your shoes off?" He asked. 

"I am fine," She shook her head. D.O stopped walking and so did Hyejin. 

"Here I'll hold your shoes," He said holding out his hand. Hyejin smiled and took off her shoes. D.O took her shoes.They continued walking. 

​​MC 2: aww he's so sweet

The water hit their feet. Hyejin smiled a bit. D.O looked at her.

"What?" 

"I like the feeling of water on my feet. Werid huh?" Hyejin said. 

"No it's not werid," He said. Just then his stomach growled. Hyejin eyes widen. 

"You hungry?" Hyejin asked. D.O blushed and nodded. 

"Let's go get something to eat," Hyejin said. D.O handed her, her shoes. She put them on and they started walking.

"What do you want to eat?" D.O asked

"Umm dukbokki," Hyejin jumped when she saw a dukbokki restaurant

​​MC 1: She's cute

They walked into the restaurant and sat down. They ordered when their waiter came. They sat their awkwardly looking at the ground. 

"So Hyejin-sshi I've heard some of your songs," D.O said. 

"Really, what's your favorite?"  She asked. 

"The one you wrote. Guilty right?" D.O answered. (Author's note: I might use some songs that you already know)

"Yep," Hyejin nodded her head. "There are some songs of your's I like,"

"Like what?" He asked. 

"Too many to say. But my favorite is Don't Go," She smiled. Just then the waiter came back and started the pot and put in the stuff for dukbokki. After a few minutes they started eating. 

"So can you cook?" Hyejin asked. D.O nodded. 

"I cook for everyone in the dorm including the manager hyungs,"

"Wait so you cook for 14 people!" Hyejin exclaimed. 

"Yep, but nowadays since we are so busy we just eat take out," D.O shrugged eating more dukbokki. "How about you. Can you cook?"

"Yep, but I hardly ever cook in the dorm," She answered.

"How come?" 

"Hyojun unnie cooks most of the time. When she has time too," Hyejin explained. D.O nodded in responses. Then he remembered what s gave him as a mission. 

"Oh yeah. My group members told me to ask you this," D.O started. 

"What?" Hyejin questioned.

"Umm who is your favorite member in EXO and how did you feel when you saw me?" He asked. 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen told me to ask that. Sehun and Tao told me to ask something else but I won't ask her that......yet

Honestly I was really happy to see D.O-sshi. When I saw the list of people and saw D.O's name I hoped I got him.

MC 1: They are so cute

MC2: I wonder what the question Sehun and Tao asked.

"Honestly my favorite member is........you and I saw very happy to see you," Hyejin answered while blushing. 

"Ahh jinja?" D.O eyes widen. 

"What about you?" She asked. 

"Huh?"

"Who is your favorite from Melody and how did you feel when you saw me? Be honest," 

"My favorite member is.........you and I saw excited to you see that you are my wife," D.O smiled. 

"I believe you. Oh yeah my group members want to know if you're my oppa. So when is your birthday?"

"It's Jan 12th 1993, you?" 

"Mine is May 20 1993. Hmm we're born in the same year,"

"Call me oppa," D.O said. 

"Ok i'll will," Hyejin nodded. 

"Try it," He said. 

"Huh,"

"Call me oppa,"

"Umm D.O oppa," Hyejin hestaintly said. D.O smiled widely and stretched back in his chair. 

"I like it," He said without thought. 

"Jinja?" Hyejin asked. He nodded his head. They finshed their food. It was around 5:00 so they walked around Seoul for a bit. They walked past a little Stuffed Animal store. Hyejin looked into the window and her eyes widen. She always loved stuffed animals ever since she was a little kid. D.O noticed her reaction to the little bear in the window display.

"You want to go in there?" He asked. She nodded and they walked in together. Looking around she found two cute little panda bears. 

"Oppa these look cute," Hyejin smiled. He walked behind her and look over her shoulder. 

"Hey they kinda look like Tao," D.O laughed. She looked up at him and laughed with him. 

"I guess he does," She agreed.

MC 1: Aww they look like a real couple. 

She put them back where she found them and started walking back to the enterance. D.O looked at the bear then quietly followed behind. Sneaking one last glance at the bears before exiting. They walked around for a couple minutes when D.O found a place where he wanted to go. They entered it and walked around. He found a couple rings and walked over to it. Hyejin followed him.

"Whatcha looking at?" She asked. Hyejin saw the couple rings and smiled a bit

"Want to get one?" D.O asked. 

"Sure!" Hyejin nodded. They looked until D.O pointed out one that he thought was cute.

"Aww these are cute. I like them," Hyejin smiled. The lady by the counter took them out so they could take a better look. They tried it out and they fit. 

"We like to buy these," D.O smiled sweetly. 

"Oppa I can pay," Hyejin said.

"No I will. Don't try to pull out your wallet," D.O playfully threatened. Hyejin put her hands out as if she was surrending. He paid for them and gave Hyejin her ring. 

"You're peforming tomorrow right?" Hyejin asked. 

"Yep, why?" D.O asked. 

"Make sure the camera catches the ring," Hyejin smiled. D.O nodded. They walked back to the Han River for a bit and looked over the bridge. 

"You know what I did before my debut?" Hyejin said looking up at the sky

"What?" D.O asked.

"I came here and shouted out everything I was going to do after my debut. One of them came true right now," Hyejin smiled slightly.

"That one is...?" D.O asked. 

"Being on We got Married and standing on the bridge staring at the Han River," Hyejin answered. 

"Jinja?" D.O questioned 

"Really, I was around 15-16 that time when I did it. You're the only one that knows. Not even the Melody members know," Hyejin confessed. 

"How come you didn't tell your group members?" He asked 

"They will tease me about it," Hyejin laughed. 

"Ok i'll won't tell anyone," D.O smiled. They started walking towards Melody's dorm. When they got to the front of the building they stopped and looked at each other. 

"Thanks for walking me home," Hyejin smiled. 

"You're Welcome," D.O nodded. 

"See you tomorrow oppa," She waved. 

"Annyeong," He waved. Hyejin turned around and walked into the building. D.O waited until he couldn't see her anymore to go home. 

 

Chapter 2 Done! Plz comment what you think!!

He's just sooo cute!!!