Chapter 1: Pink Card

We got Married: Chef Couple

Blue = D.O 

Purple = Hyejin

Red = MCs

Italics= Questions

In EXO’s dorm all 12 members were in the living talking to each other. Suddenly the doorbell rang

“I’ll get it,” Suho exclaimed. He went and came back with a red mailbox. All the members stood up and surrounded it. Baekhyun opened it up and pulled out a pink card.

“What is it?” Sehun asked. Baekhyun flipped it and on the back it said “We got Married”

“Bwoh! Someone is getting married!” He shouted.

“That must be mine,” Chen smiled. D.O stood quietly in the back listening to everyone.

“Let me read it,” Suho said snatching it out of Baekhyun’s grasp.

                “Congrats Do Kyungsoo, You just got married. Tomorrow you need to go to the Han River and your wife will be there looking for you. Hint: your wife is in a four member girl group. 축하해요!!

In the back D.O’s eyes widen and his mouth fell open. All the members looked at him with the same exact expression.

“You’re getting married!” Chanyeol yelled.

“I thought it was for me,” Chen pouted. Kris hit his shoulder. “Anyway Chukahae D.O-sshi,” Kris smiled.

“I wonder who it is.” Luhan asked

“Four members? Sistar sunbaemins?” Lay asked.

“Secret sunbaemins? 2NE1 sunbaemins? Miss A sunbaemins?” Kai questioned.

“Melody sunbaemins?” D.O wondered. They shrugged and then started hitting him on the back.

 

Meanwhile with Melody.

All of them just getting into the dorm when they see a red mailbox. They all gather around it. Opening it they took the pink card out. Sun took the letter and started reading it.

                “Congrats Hyejin, you just got married. Tomorrow you need to go to the Han River and your husband will be looking for you. Hint: You’re husband is the lead vocalist of his group. 축하해요!!

“Unnie your getting married!” LiNa screamed. She hugged her tightly

“Yah LiNa I can’t breathe,” Hyejin coughed. She let go and smiled.

“I wonder who it is?” Sun questioned.

“There are so many lead vocalists out there. They could’ve given us a better clue,” Hyojun sighed.

“Unnie go choose your outfit for tomorrow,” Sun said pushing Hyejin to her room.

How did you feel when you found it was you?

I was surprised, really surprised. I didn’t think it was going to be me

Nothing went through my mind. I just stood there until LiNa hugged me.

MC 1: They seem like they will fit well together

MC 2: Didn’t Hyejin say that D.O is her favorite member from EXO

MC 3: She did

MC 4: I wonder what their reaction will be.

 

First Chapter done! D.O became my favorite in EXO. I had this in mind for a while. Hope you liked it!!!!~~~~