Please, Shut-Up Chaewon

Please, Shut-Up Chaewon

"Oh, I'm going crazy-" I say under my breath before shooting my hand up. "MRS. PARK!?"

She sighs, (she's apperently had enough of my this hour) "Yes, Chaewon?"

I put my hand down and wiggle in my seat a little, my skirt is kinda unfomfertable, esspecially right now.  I don't even wear skirts, I'm just wearing this because I stained my pants, and I'm about to stain this skirt in a sec-

"Can I go to the bathroom!?" I blurt out.

Some giggles are heard around the room.

She suddenly stops and places her hand on her hip.

"I don't know, Can you?"

I look around, and then raise my eyebrow. "Can I?"

"I don't know." She smacks her lips. "You tell me."

Wait, is she making me answer my own question? So she's like giving me auhority then, right?

Grinning, I shoot up. "THEN YES!" I dash across the classroom.

"No!" Her sudden yell suprises me. "You can't untill you answe my question!"

"I did though-"

"Answer it the right way!"

"But I did though-"

"IT'S MAY I!" Jungkook shouts. "IT'S MAY I!"

"May you what?"

"MAY I USE THE BATHROOM!"

"YAH!" I point to him "I ASKED FIRST!"

"Just go." She sighes.

Works every time....

~~

Leaning against the wall outside of the classroom after school is nothing out of the ordinary for me.  In fact, I do this every other day. Sometimes I'm waiting for Jungkook to get out, other times he's waiting for me to get out, and on some occastions, we both are in there together. It's no shocker though, with the life we bring to her deathly boring classroom during the day, it's all worth it. (In my opinion)

When the door swings open, I stand up alittle, waiting for him to stop and talk to me, seeing that I have waited for him all this time, but he just walks right past.  .

"Yo, Jeon Jungkook!" I call as I follow behind him, taking the lollipop out of my mouth. "What the heck!? I know you saw me!"

He just swings his bag over his shoulder. "Yeah, I know.  It's not like you would've been less annoying if I approached you first anyways, saves me half the hassle."

"Aigoo!" I sigh, ruffling his hair. "Such a cold city boy."

"Don't you mean man?" He corrects me with a look.

"Nope." I plop the er back into my mouth. "I know what I mean."

He sighs as he continues to walk. "As least you didn't say girl." He grumbles.

"Girl." I smirk. 

Turning to me, he stops in the middle of the hallway and gives me one of his famous "You are going to die." squints.

I just grin and poke his bellybutton before I continue walking without him. "Hurry up, we're going to miss Dancing 9."

I hear his shuffling steps pace faster behind me before I feel his arms wrap around my shoulder by suprise. 

Shivering, I growl as I feel his chin ontop of my head. Damn fetus is a ing giant.

"WHY!?" I groan, trying to get loose of his grip.

"Because," He snaps "If theres anything you hate, or that makes you uncomfertable, it's affection and invastion of personal space.  I've just gift wrapped those two things up and put them in a goodie bag for you. Here recieve it!" He said squeezing me tighter. 

"DO NOT WANT! DO NOT WANT!" I try to escape his embrace.

He just chuckles. "Are you sorry for getting me in trouble?"

"NO!" I try to wiggle out of his arms.

"Hmmm, Reallly?" He says in a taunting soft voice. "You sure."

"I'm sure I'm going to kick your when you let me go!" I threaten.

He giggles, and moves his chin onto my shoulder, which only makes me more uncomfertable.

"Then, I'll never let you go..."

Aish, this kid...

"SO GREASY! LET! GO!"

"Nope."  He shakes his head a little, digging his chin in my shoulder. "We're siam-"

"SOMEONES GOING TO COME AND THINK WE'RE A COUPLE!"

He was quite for a while, which made me even more uneasy! Everytime he does something like this makes me feel all... weird inside. I do not like. Nu-uh.

"We are a couple." He finally replies.

"WHA-"

"Mwah." He finally realeses his arms and I tumble away while holding my cheek.

He.....this little terd.....this little just- he just-

"Did you just kiss me?!" I finally yell.

I can't belive this kid had the nerve to laugh. He was soo cheeky about it too! His little nose was all wrinkled and his eyes were creasents...this punk is purely amused. Does he even have a clue what he's doing to me?

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!"

He suddenly stops laughing and stands up straight. "Every time I see your face," He says non-chalunatly "It was pay back for getting me in trouble. But you probably liked it, so you're welcome."

And just like that he brushes past me, continueing on his way as if nothing happened.

I stared at him with my jaw slightly dropped. This little terd is- How could he just?

"Hurry up," He called glancing back at me. "Dancing 9 is starting soon."

~~

That day was a marking point in our relationship, because from then on, Jeon Jungkook got more and more up close and personal with me then I've wanted.  Hugging me, holding my hand, linking arms, even planting kisses on my cheek and forehead, if he was feeling bold. I hated it. I mean I didn't hate it. But I hated it. People were starting to get the wrong idea about us, even my older brother Chanyeol was wondering if I were dating him.  I'M NOT.

When we attended a camp during summer, that's when I really started getting more comfertable with skinship with Jungkook. Whenever the camp dierector had something to say, and it was long and boring, I'd sometimes prop my feet up on Jungkooks lap, not that he wanted them there, or whenever we had to hike somewhere, I'd always hop on his back because, bruh, walking is too much work.  I was starting to get used to this friendship we had going on.

"Alright guys, girls, ...V." 

"PUHAHAH!"  I snickered, pointing to Taehyung.  Suga,  always knew how the best way to insult someone, this was why I looked up to him so much.

The camp had a free-time, so the eldest hyungs called the clique in to their cabin for some reason.

V squinted as everyone laughed.  He always made the best stank faces.

"Anyway," Suga dismissed the laughter "We're going to play a game."

As we all sat at the table in the cabin, we were all filled with nervousness.  Of course, it was the classic game of truth or dare. But with a twist. The steaks were whoever lost had to do a dancing performance, all dressed up in a ridculous coustume we chose, by the flagpole in the middle of the camp.

 "Since I'm the oldest, I'll go first." Jin called.

"Fine." J-Hope agreed.

After about thirty miniutes I was dieing of embarressment. 

"That's not even fair!" I whine. "Don't make me do it!"

Rap mon just laughs. He knew he was wrong for dareing me that.

The dare was  that I had to call my brothers friend up, who I had a crush on, and confess that I had a crush.

"Do it, or prepare your dancing shoes."

I swallowed, pulling out my cellphone.

"Put it on speaker." Jimin demanded, earning a glare from Jungkook.

"What?" He pouted. "I wanna hear."

So, I did. Might as well, It's going to be embarresing either way.

"Yoboseyo?" I hear the voice.

Everyone either snickers, or nudges me to say something.  I just stare wearily at the phone.

"H-Hello?" I swallow. 

"Yes." He answers.

"Is this.... Xiumin?" I ask.

"Of course it is!" Suga hisses. "You called his cellphone , I thought you liked him, you don't even know his voice-"

"SHH!" Jungkook shushed.

"Oh, Hi..." I softly say.....

"Hi." He replies. "May I ask whose calling...."

My eyes widen. "This is... this is... Chaewon."

"AHH!" His voice shocks everyone. "It's you! I thought I recognized your voice. I heard you were in camp, how are you?"

I would've smiled if I weren't so embarressed about what I had to do...

"Yeah, I am. And I'm fine... thanks. How are you?"

"I'm great!" He cheerily replied "You know, I beat your brother in a bet and he had to buy me dinner the other day!"

"That's great!" I laughed. "He deserved it!"

"Get to the point!" Jin hissed.

"So, why are you calling?" Xiumin finally said what I know he would.

I croaked. I had to get it over and done now."

"Well, because.... I had... I LIKED YOU WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!"

Suga quickly snatched the phone and held it up before I could press the end button.

Everyone was all snickering, besides Jungkook for some reason, but I was still embarresed.

".............oh....ok?" Xiumin finally replied. "Heh-heh. That was random. But cute, although...." Everyone heard his lips smack "I think I'm a tad bit too old for you."

"REJECTION!" Rap mon called out.

"What was that?" Xiumin asked.

"Just a noisy roomate, I'm at camp remember? They were probably playing basketball on their gaming console...." I murmer a lie.

"Ooooh," I could envioustion his nod "Wait, is Jungkook there? Wouldn't he be mad about you confessing like this?"

"YAH!" I snap up "Whose confessing?! I said I did like, DID."

He just laughs. "Ah, of course! You just had to clear it up for your boyfriend?"

"What boyfriend!?"

"Jungkook!"

That does it.  That sends everyone in the room in a fit of laughter.

"DAEBAK!" Suga practically cries.

"YAH! OPPA! He's NOT my boyfriend! We're just friends! Friends!"

"But he kisses you like all the time-"

"ON THE CHEEK!" Jungkook suddenly protests.

"Wah! Is that him now? Chaewon!? Is he in your cabin!? HE'S YOUR ROOMATE!?"

"What- NO! IT's not like that! I'm in another guys cabin!"

"WHOSE IN CHAWONS CABIN?"

Oh,no.  My eyes widen. That voice-

"GIVE ME THE PHONE- MOVE!.... HELLO?! CHAEWON!?"

"....Oppa?"

"YOUR ROOMATES WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!?!" His voice came blaring out of the speakers.

"No!" I yelled clearly. "I'm not roomates with my- wait. Jungkook isn't my boyfriend."

"...he's not?" Chanyeol replied curiously.

"No!" I whine, stealing a glance of the rest of the group.

"Oh...." Chanyeol answered as if he was contemplating something "But you want him to be though, right?"

Snickers errupted from around the cabin.

"What!?" I gasped.  He sure is the best at embarresing me, why would he even ask such a thing?

"I mean, you do like him though, right?" Chanyeol smacked his lips. "Like, you do hang out with him an awful lot."

"OPPA!!! HE'S A FRIEND!"

"Since when..." Jungkook scoffed, glancing away.

"Yeah, but I mean, your a girl... he's a guy. I mean, at least I think. I haven't checked-"

"OPPA!"

"You're both teenagers, hormonal ones at that..." He continued droneing "I mean, all teens are hormonal right? Hyung! Aren't all teens hormonal?"

"OPPAAA!" I grimanced.

"Chanyeol, I swear, you better not be hitting on any minor..." I hear another voice in the background.

"It better not be my sister..."

"KRIS! What the - NO, I'm not hitting on an minor, and Xiumin, nobody likes you or your sister."

"I DO!!!"

It was quite for a while.

"I'm talking about your sister though, not you."

"Shut-up, Chen."

"Oppa..." I grumble, wanting to finish up this hopeless conversation.

"Oh, yeah." Chanyeol snaps out of it. "Chaewon-"

"Oh, you're talking to Chaewon? I want to talk to her-"

"What? No, I have something important to say-"

"HI CHAEWON!"

"Give me back the phone-"

"HOW IS CAMP!? HAVE YOU BEEN EATING RIGHT!? MAKE SURE YOU EAT RIGHT AND HAVE LOT'S OF FUN!"

"Tell her I said Hi."

"KAI SAID HI!"

"Me, Too."

"KYUNGSOO SAID HI TOO! AND LUHAN WAVED BUT I TOLD HIM THATS NOT HOW THE PHONE WORKS! HAUH HAUH!"

"GIMME BACK THE PHONE LAY!"

"Tell her my knives went missing...again."

"TAO'S KNIVES WENT MISSING!"

"She doesn't CARE GIVE ME THE PHONE- OW, THAT HURTS! HYUNG!"

"Who is lay talking too?

"Chaewon."

"Oh,.....I don't care."

"SEHUN! I HEARD THAT!" I yelled into the phone.

"Oop." He gasped "Kidding, just kidding."

After of seemingly hours of bickering, Chanyeol finally hung up because Xiumin said his battery was about to die. And as soon as they did-

"WOW! Daebak!" Rap Mon nodded.

I just pulled the jawstrings of my sweatshirt and let my hood completly cover my head and leaned fell over on the bench I was sitting on and almost passed out. 

The group kept playing for about 17 minutes, but I hadn't noticed, I was laying in the same position with my hood still there, and my arm had became numb.

So, raisng my hand straight up in the air, I desided to shake it violently, then I felt a flick.

"Ouch." I rubbed my hand. 

Once again, I wove my hand only to get the same reaction.

"Alright, who is this...." I felt around the persons body until my hands felt their face. Hmm, smooth skin, nice eyelashes....himm, eyebrows.... wait...what is this? This feels soft- oh it's WET!

"Get. Yourf hamf, awaf, from, meh." I heard a muffled voice.

I shot up and loosened the straps on my hood.

"Oh," I rubbed my eyes and saw Jungkook stareing back at me. "It's just you."

I fluffed his arm as if it were a pillow and layed back down.

He grumbled some, but still allowed it like I knew he would.  He's the one who started this whole "Skinship" thing, so he shouldn't mind in the first place.

"Yah," He leans down closer to my face "are you planning on getting off of me."

Smiling up at him, I raise my eyebrows suggestivly. "Should I?"

"Yes." He replies right away.

I just smile and shake my head a bit. "Nope."

"Yahhh," He drones, wiggiling his arm underneath me. "My arm's going to hurt."

"Going? Pfft." I roll my eyes. "You've got enough muscles to share, shut-up. Stop whining."

"Ooooooh!" Suga chimes in "was that a complement for your boyfriend that I just heard?"

"Shut-Up, Suga."

"But you didn't say he wasn't your boyfriend, did you?"

"I don't have too!" I mummbled closing my eyes and resting on his arm even more "You already know that he isn't. He's just my pillow." I smiled.

~~

As we both grew up, our realtionship had our ups and downs, and we even had our fair share of romances. Well, I had my fair share of romances, Jungkook just got confesstions. He is the most popular Senior guy in highschool to get confessed too, and rarely, he'd accept those confesstions. 

I've noticed something.  He won't accept any teddybears or flowers or anytype of crafts.....but he does accept food. Almost too eagerly too.  I remember once, he'd accepted a whole cake, but he didn't even like the girl.  It kinda erked me, to be honest. But he did go to the dance with her and she didn't end up broken hearted, so I guess it all worked out.

Me, on the other hand, I had a boyfriend. HAD, is the key word. Jonghyo. "He was the one" was what I had always supposed.  Everytime I'd say that Jungkook would roll his eyes and say that he was going to be extinct before I'd even knew it.  I thought he was just jealous because I had been spending less time bothing jungkook and more time kissing oppa.  Yeah, I admit, Jonghyo was a tad bit older than me, but by only three and a half years. Jungkook called him Nasutoceratops titusi, basically, a dino with a strangly large nose and horns. Charming, right? I thought Jonghyo's nose was cute....

I broke up with Jonghyo.  I caught him cheating on me... that .  He broght his "sister" to the place where I work.  A movie theater, he actually broght her to see the movie I had just seen with him the day before. He knew I worked at that place too.  Stupid jerk.

When Chanyeol found out, he tried to comfert me the best of his abilities, but I was still pretty depressed. I eventually got over Jonghyo though. But it took a while...

~

Hearing a chair scrape against the classrooms tiled floor, I roll my eyes. I'm not up for any sort of human interaction right now.

"Excuse me when I say this," a voice suddenly breaks my beloved silence "But, you look like you've been hit by a bus."

Glaring, I slowly turn to see the who just insulted me.  Of course, Mr.Popular Hot Senior Boy, Jungkook.

I just grit my teeth and hold back tears.  He's just hear to say "I told you so!" isn't he? Dumb ... Why am I even friends with this guy?

"Actually," He corrects himself and smiles brightly "You look like you've been hit by a bus, then the driver backed up to see what it was, realised it was you, then ran you back over."

I glowered at him.

"Go ahead," I sniffed. "I know Chanyeol told you."

Folding his arms behind his head, he grinned widely and nodded.

Sniffing again, I rolled my eyes. "Then go ahead, and say it...."

He suddenly leaned forward and squinted at my face.  It made me so unfomfertable.  Even though I was feeling upset, my heart...

"Uwah, Chaewonnie~" He sang as he wiped underneath my eyes "Your make-up...Ottokae?"

Embarressed, I lean away and wipe my face using my sleeves. 

He giggled "We both know that you are one to cry when you're -hurt, so why'd you where so much make-up today? Who are you trying to impress?"

"YAH!" I snap. "I'm not in the mood! Alright?!"

He just giggles harder. "But, Chaewonnie! I am!"

I shoot him another glare "Why?"

He just flashes that mischiveous smile of his, that glimer in his eyes tells me he was up to something.

"I did a thing."

I rose my eyebrows.

"What?"

"A thing." He repeated in the same tone.

"What thing?"

He smirked and pulled out his phone.

"What are you-"

"Shhhhh." He smirks and presses play on a video.

The camera was focused on Jungkook who was holding a foam bat, the Camera person also flashed to Luhan, V, and Tao, who were walking behind him, then he flahsed himself; Jimin.  They were seemingly walking inside of some resturant. They didn't seem that excited, though Jungkook wore his mischeivous smirk.

The group seemed to ignore the waiter, I assume they didn;t have a reservastion, and they headed into some fancy room.

"What the heck is-"

"Shh! Watch!" He interupted excitedly.

Shaking my head, I contined to watch.

The room was a fancy and reserved. It was also quite romantic looking, it looked like a couple were on a date- wait, is that? That's that girl who was with Jonghyo! OH! AND THAT'S JONGHYO! What are they doing-

"CHEATER!!!!" Jongkook errupted in the room and swung his foam bat at the food on their table. Jimin was already screaming in laughter.

"What are you doing-"

"YOU SHUT-UP!" Jongkook whacked him with the bat. "YOU DISGUIST ME!"

"You're a filthy person." Tao spat.

"OUCH!" Jonghyo complained, getting whacked repeatidly with a bat. "STOP IT-"

"WHY!" Jongkook screamed, hitting him again. "YOU CHEATED ON CHAEWON! YOU DESERVE IT!"

"What type of soup is this..." V stuck his pinky in the soup of Jonghyo's date. "Hmm, kinda salty if you ask me."

She just blinked.

"STOP IT!" Jonghyo finally stood up and gripped jongkook's collar "Who the DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

My blood started to boil, how dare this jerk- he knows how important Jongkook is to me, he didn't care about me at all did he!?

"PUT HIM DOWN!" Luhan screamed.

"Ooooh," V called, trying out some more dishes on the table "This is getting good."

"Or what?"

"He's a minor." Luhan exclamied. "But me and my friend here, aren't."

The camera filmed Tao who was glancing around boredly. 

"What are you going to do-"

I flinched at the sound of glasses breaking.  Tao had broken the entire table in half, and dishes were flying everywhere and Jonghyo's date was close to tears.

"Ouch." Tao pouted "Maybe I should've used my strong hand.... it probably wouldn't have hurt."

Jonghyo gulped.

"Damn it," V groaned. "That dip wasn't half bad... maybe I should- nah, it's on the floor. Floor dip's not good dip."

"I'll just kill you.... I know a place." Luhan whispered. "I hide bodies for a hobby-"

"Just apologize to that camera." Jungkook demanded.

"What?"

"Apologize or die!" Luhan grunted.

"ALRIGHT I'M SORRY!"

"Say chaewon!" Jungkook whacked the back of his head with the bat.

"I'M SORRY CHAEWON!"

"For what!?"

"FOR CHEATING!"

"Say your a Nasutoceratops titus!"

"A what?"

"SAY IT!" He whacked him harder.

"I'M A NASU-AS-TERC- I'M WHATEVER HE JUST SAID! I'M SORRRY!" He cried.  He actually cried. 

Then the video ended with Jimin smiling into the camera holding his thumbs up.

Even though I felt like absolute at the time, I couldn't help but to giggle with Jungkook.  Those guys are such idiots. "I hide bodies" Luhan is crazy...

"AWWW!" I practially yell, throwing my arms around his shoulders "You did that all for me?"

"No." Jongkook glanced away "I just never liked Nasutoceratops titus... that's all."

"Awwww," I hug him tighter "How cute are you? Even recording it for me... Aigoo, My Jungkookie is such a cutie!" I pinched his warm cheek.

"Aish," He swatted me away and I laughed. "I hate when you do that..."

"Stop complaining! You know you love me!" I beamed happily.

He just grummbled something and looked away, and I laughed even harder. Such a silly boy.

"Jungkook."

He ignored me.

"Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook!" I leaned forward, waiting for him to turn around. 

"Jeon Jungkookie pie who look's like a itty bitty mous-"

"Aish, wHA- omo."

I giggled at him, he looked so suprised. I guess since it was the first time that I kised his cheek instead of him kissing mine, which by the way, he hadn't done since I'd had a boyfriend.  Maybe now he'll start again.

He swiftly turned around all shyly. How cute was her? I swear his ears were turning red.

"Aigoo," I giggled " It's your reward for being so nice."

He glanced at me briefly. "Then give me 400 dollars."

"WHAT?" I questioned.

He put his pencil down and gave me his attention again. "The table Tao broke....it's $300 to replace, and also Jimin accidently managed to break a vase on the way out."

"Yah, I didn't tell you to go and do that!" I protested.

"Yeah, but if i didn't you'd be all depressed about Nasutoceratops titus and stuff, it's even annoying to think about- WHAT DID YOU SEE IN HIM!? Anyway, that wil be $400 bucks please, cash only."

"What about 400 kisses?!" I laugh.

He just blinks at me for a while before saying "OK." and puckering his lips and closing his eyes.

"YAH! YOU IDIOT!" I laugh and flick his forehead. "I was joking."

He scrunched his nose and rubbed his forhead, beaming a smile at me. "I know."

~~

As the year went on, everything went back to normal between me and Jungkook, sometimes he'd even pick on me for even dating such a noob. What was I thinking.  Eventually, Jimin and V shared an aparment and moved out of their college dorms and Jungkook convinced them to let him live their and basically freeload. Which meant I would visit their place alot.

"DO YOU LOVE ME! DO YOU LOVE ME!? DO YOU LOve, oh, hey Chaewon, DO YOU EVER KNOCK!?" Jimin covered his face in embarresemnt.

Slipping on my houseshoes, I just snickered. "No, to both."

I plopped on the couch, laying my face deep down in the cushion, and sighed. 

"Who spilled ramyun?"

"V." Jimin answered from the other couch. "Hard day at work?"

"The hardest." I moaned.

"Oh, Hey Chawon." A voice that sounded like V called. "Didn't hear you knock."

"She DIDN'T!"

"Who needs to knock when I know where you hide the spare key."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!" Jimin's high pitched voice went higher.

"I didn't tell her." V said.

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOK!" Jimin screamed.

Hearing a opening door and shuffling feet caused me to smile a bit. I don't know why, it just happens naturally.

"What? Jimin, why are ing so early in the morning-"

"It's 3 in the afternoon and HYUNG! I'M YOUR HYUNG!"

"Did you show Chaewon where we hid the spare key?"

"Hyung," Jungkook sighed "You live in an apartment. With a potted plant. Outside the door. There's only one apartment in the whole building like that."

"So...it was V's idea." I could almost see Jimin's pout.

"PUhaha!" I laughed. "Fail."

"Maybe we should get a mat..." V suggested.

"Move." I heard his voice as he knudged the cushions with his knees. 

"No." I protested. "I was here first."

"Well I live here!"

"And?"

"And I want to sit there and watch TV!  So move!"

"I'm not moving. I had a hard day at work, and I don't want to, so no!"

I heard a grunt, and I smirk into the cushions.

"You wanna be that way, then fine-" Suddenly I feel myself being lifted into the air. "I'll just move you myself."

"AISH! JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN!"

When I open my eyes, He's sitting on the couch and I'm on the floor. Jerk face.

In a huff, I get up and lay across the couch, with my head on his lap, glaring up at him. "FINE! Have the seat! BUT I'M NOT MOVING!"

"Fine with me!" He snarls down at me.

"FINE!"

"Ehhhh," V calls "Won't you guy's just date already? It's been FIVE YEARS! JUST KISS HER!"

Jungkook tosses a pillow and hits him dead in the face. 

~

About thirty minutes later, I wake up. The first thing I see; Jungkook's face.  He was still sitting there with me on his lap, unmoved and focused on the tv.

I blink up at him, when was he this handsome? I mean, not that he's-....well, I guess I never noticed how good looking he was. I'd always thought he was cute but...really, this is too much.  His bed head must've made him look good today. Maybe I'm just sick or something.  Surly, jungkook doesn't look THAT handsome-

His eyes met mine and I felt a spark of embarresment.  He rose his eyebrows. "Finally awake?"

I just gasp a little, he even looks handsome while insulting me.

"What? Didn't think I'd notice you checking me out?"

My ears warm up.  This little-

"Was not." I deny straight away, and turn the other way.

He just giggles and patts my head a bit. "Silly Chaewon."

~~

Today was the day. Today was the day of our graduation.  It was the most exciting day ever, as well as the day I was the most nervous.  I wasn't nervous about my life after highschool, but I was worried about one thing...

"Omo." I felt a tight hug "Today my dongseng is graduated! She is a woman now..."

"Oppa..." I mummble into his shirt.

He backs up and smiles at me.

"Loook at youuu, aigoooo!" Chanyeol pretends to fake cry.

"Oppa." I grin rolling my eyes. He's too much sometimes.

"Sorry," he sniffs and wipes away his non-existant tear "I shouldn't be embarresing you in front of your friends and boyfriend."

"Friends and boyfri- what?"

Chanyeol pointed off in a di and then I saw them. Jimin, V and the rest of the gang where hanging around Jungkook who was in his cap and gown. He was smiling brightly.

"Oppa...." I whined "He's not my boyfriend."

"Yet." Chanyeol whispered.

Suddenly, from across the courtyard Jungkook caught my stare and squinted at me, sticking out his tongue.

Stupid jerk, how childish, Mehrong? Really.

I rolled my eyes and he just chuckled and then blew me a dramatic kiss.

I giggled and turned around so he wouldn't see me. He's also sort of cute...at times.

"Like I said." Chanyeol cleared his throat, shocking me a little "Yet.... You totally like him."

"I do not..." I mummbled to myself.

Like I mentioned before, there was one thing I was worried about....

~

Taking a deep breath, I finally arrived at the resturant where they were holding the gathering.  Smiling and laughing, I greeted some of my close classmates and exchanged number and information to keep in touch with them.  Although, the whole time I was talking to them I kept wondering if he was here or not, he said he was, but I hadn't seen him.

"Looking for someone..." One of my closest female friends knudged me knowingly.

I tried not to smile and shook my head.

"Oh," She smirked. "But if you were searching for a certain someone, he's right there."

Belive it or not, there he was, suit and all. He did always look good in suits. He was sitting and laughing with a bunch of male classmates. 

I glanced back at her and stirred my drink with a straw. "So, who cares."

She laughed. "I think you do!

"Do not," I denied right away "I couldn't care less."

My eyes suddenly found him again. He looked so cute when he laughed. 

Like always, His eyes found mine again and my heart stopped.  He just sent me a wink and continued talking. Ugh, Jeon Jungkook I hate you.

I stirred my drink.

"ohhh," She giggled "What was that!?"

"What was what?" I ignored her.

"You're BLUSHING!"

"Am not." I patted my cheeks. "Shut up before I text Jimin about your crush on him, why do you like that dork anyway?"

"He's...cute." She blushed bashfully.

~

Then it happened. Honesty hour, it was a time where the whole graduating class got together and listened to those who had something to confess before moving on with life. I was going to do it. I was going to confess... well, that's what I hoped.

"I have an confesstion." A rather talkitive girl stood on the small stage before the resturant.

"Of course she does..." A guy at Jungkooks table laughed.  

"After graduaion... I plan on...."

"Wow, she's actually talking slow..." My friend whispered.

I nodded at her statment and took a sip of my drink.

"becoming Jeon Jungkook's girfriend."

"PPPPPFFFTTT!" I sprayed my drink everywhere and the class errupted.  She couldn't be serious? Was she serious? She couldn't be-

I looked at the girl in disbelif and her face was dead serious and detirmined.

"Jeon Jungkook." She said into the microphone. "You may not like me now, but  I'm detirmined to make you fall in love with me."

People around started to "aw" and giggle. Glancing over at his table, Jungkook was a little pink and a couple of his guy friends where pushing him playfully.

I glared back up at her, who does she think she is?

"I also plan on becoming your wife. Mrs. Jeon."

"I hope you cook as well as you run your mouth!" I unintentionally shout.

"Oooh!" A couple of guys laugh.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying." I shrug, stirring my drink "You plan on becoming his wife, you should know how to cook. At least be some use to him besides running his ears off."

"Uh, are you giving me advice right now?"

"No." I slam my drink down and look up at her. "I'm giving you facts."

She sarcastically chuckles. "Please, should I take relationship facts from the girl whose boyfriend cheated on her."

That's it.

I shot straight up and walked up to the edge of the stage "Listen, honey, I'm just trying to help your irrational dreams come true. I mean it's cute and all to dream of a handsome guy like jungkook falling in love with you, but that fact is. He's never going to love you, scratch that, LIKE you.  You talk too much, you're mean, you're also nosey, and Jungkook has an Ideal type, and I'll give you a hint, IT'S. NOT. YOU!"

She scoffed.

"You know what," I finally snapped "You don't deserve the RIGHTS to like Jungkook! You don't even know him!"

"What are you saying! I sat next to him in the 11th grade-"

"Pfft, Sat next to him? For what, one semester? I PRACTICALLY LIVE WITH HIM! I SPEND EVERYDAY WITH HIM! YOU ARE SO IRRELEVENT IT'S  PATHETIC!"

"So are you saying you have the right to like him, but I don't?"

I start to laugh sarcastically "I'm GLADE WE'RE FINALLY SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE HERE!"

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I snap around. Who the fuc-

Suddenly, I'm three inches small and he's standing before me, his face totally red. Aish, what did I do!? What was I thinking!?!

He clears his throat. "Come with me."

I shyly nod, afraid what he'd do if I didn't, and he took my hand and dragged me out of the resturant followed by the classes "ohhhhs!"

~

As soon as we got outside and away from the building, he let go of my hand and started pascing back and forth.  He must be really angry. Aish, why'd I do that.

"Jungkookie- erm. Jungkook." I practically whispered. "I'm sorry. I was wrong. I shouldn't have said those things, I probably ruined to for you...

"What?" He finally stopped pacing and questioned me.

"I ruined it..." I glanced at my shoes. "your chance with that girl... I don't even know what your type is, honestly. I had no right too-"

He squinted at me. "Why are you talking about her for?"

"B-Because! I'm sorry.. I don't want you to be mad at me, and your out here acting like a mad man, and I just want you to forget everything I said back there and continue to be friends-"

"Aish!" He ruffled his hair annoyedly. " it!"

That's when it happened. That's when I first experinced a tranced. He kissed me. On the lips. I was so suprised and giddy. I hadn't expected-

"J-Jeon Jungkook." I stuttered when he leaned away.

"Shut-up." He quickly said as he glanced the other way.

I couldn't help but to grin at how adorable he was.

"Jeon Jongkook." I called again, only to have him ignore me. "Jungkook Jungkook, JUNGKOOKIE!"

"Please, Shut-up Chaewon." He muttered again, still facing forward.

I pulled on his arm. 

"My Jeon Jungkookie who looks like a mouse...."

He glanced at me. "What.. and don't call me that."

I just giggled and poked his nose. I've never seen him blush so hard. 

"You weren't mad at me at all were you? You were just blushing! Aigoo! My cute jungkookie."

He just glanced away.

"Shut-up."

"You must like me alot." I giggled, holding on tightly to his arm.

He snatched it away. "ME? You practically almost pounced on that girl." 

This time it was my turn to blush.

"Did not..." I pouted.

"Aigoo...." He laughed, pulling me into a hug. "You should've knowned."

"When did you know?" I mummbled into his shirt. "When you knew you liked me."

"Before Mr.Dino started to date you."

"Don't mention him." I groaned.

"When did you?"

I blushed deeply.

"I liked you twice....."

"What?" He relased me. "What do you mean?"

"I first started liking you the day we met... and you accidentally stole my first kiss."

He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "I wish I hadn't, I wouldn't have to be dealing with you now!"

I shoved him. "I told you I was going to bother you for the rest of your life!"

"Mmhmm." He smiled and embraced me again. "And the secound time."

"When I got to know you, I stopped liking you, but  after dino boy...I kinda-"

"Is that why you kissed me that day, on the cheek?"

"...no." I lied.

"Mmhh." he said sarcasticly, "I totally belive you."

"I KNEW IT!"

A voice shocked us, but he still held on.

"O-Oppa?" I said suprised. I couldn't belive Baekhyun and Chanyeol found us.

"I told you my plan would work." Baekhyun grinned.

"Alright, now pay me." The girl behind them said.

It was the girl from the resturant!

"WHAT!?" I said as the girl recieved money from Chanyeol.

"He payed her to pretend to like me so you'd get angry and confess." Jungkook explained.

"Yeah, that's it... HOW'D YOU KNOW!?"

"I told him." The girl rolled her eyes. "I didn't want him to think I really liked him, he's not my type."

I gasped. "YOU LITTLE JERK! I'M GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU!" I repeativly punch his shoulder.

"Ah, I'm sorry..."

"She was going to confess anyway." Chanyeol smirked "I heard her rehearsing in the bathroom this morning."

Suddenly, Jungkook's ears perked up.

"You were going to confess?" He asked smiling, stepping a bit closer to the girl.

"It's getting humid, It's bad for my hair," the actess complained "Oppa, walk me back."

"I-I-I..." I choked.

"Eesh," Baekhyun looked the actresss up and down "Who said I should take you-"

"So, You were going to confess?" Jungkook rose an eyebrow, stepping even closer.

"Come on, Oppa." The girl swiftly grabbed Baekhyun's hand and dragged him along with her.

"I....." I coughed again, backing up.

"I'M NOT GOINNG ALONE! CHANYEOL, YOU'RE APART OF THIS TOO!" Baekhyun managed to grab the back of his mates belt loop of his jeans and tug him along with him.

"Yah, remove your dirty hands." Chanyeol called over his shoulder.

"No," Baekhyun whined "you got me in this mess."

"Byeee!" The girl sent Jungkook a wink as she dragged her bickering oppas around the corner.

Folding my arms, I clicked my tongue. "Tssk, she said she didn't like you, that liar."

"Why?" Jungkook smirked "Are you perhaps-"

"Ah! Don't even say such a thing, you're not even worth it."

He throws his head back in laughter before placing a hand on his hip. "Is that so?"

"Yes." I snap. "Not worth it at all."

"Ah, but I do think you had something to tell me though, just now?"

Glancing around I shrug, I didn't say anything, nor did I have anything important to say- oh.

"AH!" My eyes bluged out, "I-I"

"You thought I'd forget." He his lips and wags a fingure playfully "No no, I don't forget....but apperently, you confess?"

I just swallowed.  I never felt so nervous in my life.

"Who-who said anything about confessing?" I brushed my hair behind my ears. "I didn't."

"But," He daringly stepped closer, backing me against a brick wall  "Hyung did, your oppa."

"SO!" I barked "He says alot of things, It doesn't mean they are all true. Just because I lo-" I cut myself off.

"You lo?"

I bit my lips.

"You LO?!?" He grinned wider, revealing his teeth and wrinkling his nose.

I just looked away, I can't even focuse with him practically breathing down my spine. He's so close....

"It's-it's kinda hot..." I fan myself.

"It's 40 Degree's and your hot?" Jungkook smirked and leaned forward placing his hand on my forhead "Or maybe you just have the hots for me." He wagged his eyebrows.

Slapping his hand away I scoffed. "As if."

"Ok, if not me, what do you 'Lo' so much, hmm?"

"What- I didn't...."

"Because...I love you."

My eyes widened. "You what?"

He sighed. "I love you, Chaewon."

Blushing a bit, I playfully punch him. "Of course you do my little mousy,  What would you do without me?"

He pouted. "Live life peacefully."

I grip his collar, "YAH! How could you say that to a girl who loves you."

He rose his eyebrows. "With my mouth?"

"Yah, keep playing around and I'll go find someone else."

"You wouldn't-"

"I will." I nodded seriously "I've always found Taehyung a bit handsome, he's single isn't he. He may be strange but I think normal is a bit boring, and imagine a date with him-"

"Chaewon." Jungkook grumbled.

"There would be something different to look forward to every time-"

"Chaewon!"

"Hmm....He doesn't have a bad paycheck either-MMPH!"

Like a dream, his soft lips locked with mine, my thoughts withering away.

His eyes peered deep into mine as he backed away.

"Please," He whispered in a pant, "PLEASE! ........Shut-Up, Chaewon."

All I could do was smile and nod sheepishly.  He smiled as well and took my hand in his and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Come on, let's go home."

 

~A/N:~
I hope you enjoyed this oneshot!
The ending isn't that good....but still. ^.^
I've been writing this on and off for a while now. whew.