Extra time

The babysitter

Kamyi and Onew were the first ones to wake up. "When are you suppose to go home?"
Kamyi looked over at Onew. "Well, today is Tuesday right? Let's see........ 3 weeks and 5 days? Yeah."
Onew nodded. "We are gonna miss you." Kamyi agreed. "What if you could stay longer?"
Kamyi thought about it for a moment. "Hmm, my phone is in the other room, can I borrow yours?"
He handed her his phone. "Mom. If I ask Mrs. Lee, can I stay longer? Maybe two months instead of one?"
"Mmm, okay. Ask her then call me back. And who's phone is this?" Her mom said.
"Okay, and, a friend." She smiled and hung up.
Kamyi paused for a second after the phone call. "S-should I use a different phone? I have to call Mrs. Lee." Onew quickly took his phone from her. "I'll use Taemin's...... Ummm, where is it, pocket?" She found his phone in his front pocket and called Mrs. Lee. "Mrs. Lee!"
"Oh Kamyi, why are you using Taemin's phone?"
Kamyi laughed. "My phone died and it's on the other room. Too far~~."
Mrs. Lee then laughed. "Why did you call?"
"Well, would you all like to take a bit of a longer vocation? I'm offering to babysit for an other month. I like it here."

Mrs. Lee agreed and Kamyi called her mom and said the answer. She hung up and after a while of silence. She had a thought. "Hey. When it's the original time I'm suppose to leave, you wanna trick Taemin?"
Onew laughed. "HAHA. YES."

It's fanially been an hour and neither The boys or Taemin have woken up yet. So Kamyi and Onew decided to plan out their day for Kamyi's original time leaving.
"So what should we do for when he is asking if you really have to leave?" Onew asked sitting on the kitchen counter watching Kamyi.
"Hmm..... I won't say yes, but, I won't say no." Kamyi said making breakfast.
"Okay, that works." Onew replied. "Then~, W-"
"Taemin was thinking of having a special day for my last day. what if after that I say we should go to his place for dinner?"
"Haha yes." Onew said handing her a plate. "Lets think of other things some other time, you go wake the guys up. I'll put everything on the plates."
"Okay~!" And She went up to get them.

Kamyi walked into the room. "Hey, you're up!"
Jonghyun looked up at her. "Oh, yea. I was wondering where you were! But where is Onew?"
"He's down stairs. I was making breakfast and he decided to put everything on the table while I woke you guys up." Kamyi said walking to Jonghyun and her still sleeping boyfriend.
Jonghyun stood up. "Okay. You wake him up I'll go down then."
"Okay!"

"Taemin~~ wake up~." Kamyi said quietly while shaking him slightly.
"Mmm! Nooo~!" He said sleeply.
"Taemin~ come on you gotta get up."
Taemin grabbed Kamyi and had her lay beside him. "I wanna stay here for a little longer~." He then cuddled with her.
"Haha~. Just for a little while. We have to go down and eat."
"Mmm, Okay~."

"Aww~! You two look so cute~!" Jonghyun said walking through the door.
"He doesn't want to get up!" Kamyi said.
Jonghyun walked over to them. "Taemin-ah! Wake up!"
Taemin turned his head. "Let's eat up here. I don't want to get up or move from this position~."
"Aish~. Onew, let's go get everything and bring it up."
"Okay."

The boys finally came up stairs with the food. "Anyone want drinks? I'll get them."
"Okay~!"
Onew finally walked back into the room. "Sorry bout that. I dropped a few."
"Of~ course you did." Jonghyun joked.

They were finally able to get Taemin up and they ate. "Hey, When are you two leaving?"
"I don't know, when ever we want?" Jonghyun said.
"Haha. You stay as long as you like. Just not long enough for mom to notice you were here." Taemin replied.
"........... Goodbye~!" Jonghyun joked.
"Yah! Sit back down! You know what I meant." Taemin said half laughing.

The boys amd Kamyi had extra fun while eating. Onew even suggested for all of them to go out.
"I-I don't know........ Do we have to leave?" Taemin asked.
Kamyi walked up to him. "Oppa!" She helped him put on his sweater. "You should go out once in a while. Going out once every 3 months doesn't count."
"She's right." Jonghyun added.
They headed out. "coshould we go first?"
"Mall?" Kamyi suggested.
"Oh sure! Havn't been there in a while." Onew replied.
"Weren't we there the other day?" Taemin asked being the first down the porch.
"Well, people do usually go there if they can't decide on where to hang out, andwhy are you in such of a hurry?" Jonghyun asked going twoards him.
"I-I just want to get this over with......" He said.
Kamyi laughed as Taemin stood there with a scared face. "Here." She put up his hood. "You seem a little scared of the sun." She giggled.
Onew laughed at Taemin, then started to walk behind Kamyi as she started going away. Taemin make a confused look, then yelled for them to wait up.

"I will laugh if we see Sungji here again." Kamyi said walking into the mall waiting for slow Taemin to catch up.
"Why you say that?" Taemin asked.
Kamyi turned. "Remeber what she asked last time we saw her here?"
"..........." Taemin's head shot up. "Oh~~~! Duh! " He laughed.
"What?" Onew said.
"Oh! When we came here, my best friend was here with her family and she asked about us linking arms." Kamyi laughed.
Jonghyun looked at her. "Well if she's here again you can tell her why you're linking arms again~." Kamyi laughed and walked into a store.
"Wow. you walked into a store that has a bunch of videos games. I would've thought you go there!" Onew laughed pointing at the store with a bunch of girly things. "But then again, you aren't that girly."
Kamyi turned around from looking at a shelf. "Screw that hahaha."
They spent about 20 minutes looking for some new games to play. They were walking out and someone noticed them.
"Th-they-they're here?!"
"Who?" The other guy pointed at the threee guys surrounding Kamyi. "We can't go anywhere without seeing them now huh?"
"Nope............" They walked out of the mall like they didn't even step foot into it.

Jonghyun sat at a table as everyone was bringing food from the food court. Onew came over first.
"It's sad all 5 of us don't hang out anymore..... If only Minho and Key never did that to him." Onew said.
"Yeah........ Should we try getting all of us back together?" Jonghyun asked taking a drink of Onew's soda.
"Yah! That's mine! And I don't know.... First we'd have to see how they will turn out."