01

The Hidden

*** 

"We'll tie the knot by the end of next month"

"What?", we spoke in unison. Shocked at aunt's request.

"Ah aunt, why??" , Sungjae argued and questioned her.

"Well, that's what the both of your parents will want. Do as i say, will you?"

"Aunt, can't we just be friends and not get into this?"

"Take it as my last request from the both of you." Aunt stood up and fix her apron before going back to the front to serve the customers.

"Yah yook sung jae. What should we do?"

"I don't know.. " he leaned towards the wall , looking as if he's thinking of a plan. " I'm done once she know about this"

"About what?" , suddenly someone popped out from the back door of the restaurant. It's .. unnie.

"Speaking of the devil" , i said under my breath, but loud enough that others could hear. Sungjae nudge my arm. Not at least interested in their conversation, I stood up and walk away .

--

Following that, a loud scream could be heard from the back. 

"He must have told her" , i can't help but giggle at the thought of her reaction. Out of a sudden, I could feel a pair of hands grabbing my hoodie. Still with my washing gloves on, i stood infront of these two idiots.

"What?"

"What are you going to do about this?" , she shot me a glare. 

"Nothing"

"What?!?", she crossed her arms, frowning at my answer.

"Are you telling me, you like sungjae? MY SUNGJAE?" I cant help it but enjoy looking at her reaction. Poking more fun into this, I walk towards SungJae and link arms.

"Mm.. I like him and so, we're getting married."

"Yah.." , SungJae look at me in disbelief, shocked at my confession.

"You!!" , she shouted so loud that pigeons flew away hurriedly. She's raging.

"You two! Come back in!! I need some help here!" , Aunt shout from the kitchen. Hurriedly, SungJae beckon her to leave and pull me back into the restaurant, away from her. Leaving his madwoman girlfriend behind.