SARANGHAE !

BAP One Shot Imagine

"Aishhh.....where is Jongup? Don't tell me he's late??" You keep looking at your watch and waiting for your bestie at the cafe. "MIANHAE !! * you heard someone shouted and you guess it was him. "YAH! YOU ARE LATE ! AGAIN!!!" You were angry at him because he never on time. NEVER ! "Jeongmal mianhae Y/N. I promise this will be the last" he said. You always said that but you broke your promise over and over again! " you took your bag and step out from the cafe. " Y/N ! WAIT !  I COULD EXPLAIN" Jongup shouted and you ignored him and keep walking.

You lay on your bed and sigh. "He always like that. Maybe it's my fault for not listening his explaination" you sigh and you decided you go his house to apologize. "I wish he will forgive me. I really like him and i tried to control my feelings infront of him and luckily i didn't confess just now" you mumbled to yourself as you walk.

You rang the doorbell but there is not answer. You feel disapointed. As you were stepping away, you saw Jongup and a girl ! Walking hands in hands towards his house. Your heart broke into pieces. Jongup was smiling happily with that girl untill he saw you " Y/N ah....w-what are you doing here?" he let go the girl hand. "So this is why you always late huh? I'm such an idiot !" You walked away without realising tears were flowing. "Y/N ! WAIT !" you know Jongup were chasing after you and you ran.

Your heart is too painfull and broken to face him. But he's a guy and he ran much faster than you. He grab your hand "LET ME GO !" you shouted and struggles so he will release you hand. "Listen to me Y/N. It's not like what you saw." Jongup told you. " Not as what i saw? I HAVE A PAIR OF EYES AND MY SIGHT IS FINE AND YOU TELLING ME IT'S LIKE WHAT I SAW?" you shouted and cried. "*sigh* Y/N ah.....she is my friend and somebody is stalking her lately so she ask my help. She wanted me to disguise as her boyfriend." Jongup explain and you still crying " Stop crying already *wipes your tears* It's hurt me to see you cry" Jongup hug you and you let him. "ermmm.....Y/N ah" a girl voice calling you. You look up and you saw that is the girl earlier with Jongup. "It's like what you think. Jongup said it's true and i guess everything is over now. Mianhae if you misunderstand us. Jongup only loves you only." she said and walked away waving.

You were sitting on the swing and thinking if that girl said it's true. "Jongup loves me? really? does we share the same feelings?" I were thinking untill "Yes. What she said is true. I loves since i first saw you. You are my love at first sight. And I'm sorry if i hurt your heart" Jongup confess you saw tears flowing. You hug him and said "Pabo ! I love you too. I was hurt when i saw you with her. I though you guys were together." you said while crying "Aishh.....stop crying nae....*wipe your tears and kiss your lips deeply* Saranghae Y/N" Jongup said and you reply "Saranghae Jongup"

Jongup walked you home, hand in hand. "Well, thanks for walking me home" you said "Its my duty to walked you home. Your safety is my first priority" he said while smiling "ermmm.....you can let go my hand now" you said while smiling "But I don't wanna let go" Jongup pout. "*you kiss his lips and smiles* But i need to go in now" you said and Jongup let go of your hand and said " Good night baby" you replied "Good night" then you heard someone yelling outside and you take a look outside of your window and saw Jongup yelling "SARANGHAE Y/N AH" you shaked your head while smiling and yell back "NADO SARANGHAE"