Never Gonna Let You Go

BAP One Shot Imagine

When you found out that you diagnosed that you have a tumor in your brain, you don't know what to do. You can't tell HimChan about your condition. You just too scared to see him hurt. But you have no choice. You have to break his heart eventhough it will hurt yourself.

HimChan is resting his head on your lap and you cares his hair.

You: Yeabo ah.....

Himchan: Nae chagiya.....*smiles cutely*

You: Gosh ! How am I going to tell him....*you were saying in your heart* *sigh*  Yeabo ah....what if I gone one day ?

Himchan: What are you talking about? We promise each other that we gonna live together remember? *get up and caress your cheek*

You: But what if im sick? 

Himchan: I will be by your side no matter what happens? *kiss your forehead* why you say so? *look at you*

You: Actually......I got this tumor in my brain and I just found out.....*hold your tears* Im scared....I don't want to leave you just yet....*cry*

Himchan: Shhhh.....*hug you*....we still got chance chagiya....it  just a tumor and I got some friends who can help....we just need to make appointment with them and get the tumor out....*smiles at you*

You: What if it doesn't succeed? I just end my life just like that....I dont want to yeabo....*sob sobs*

Himchan: Think POSITIVE! We can go through this together....

You: Nae.....I'll hold on till the end....for you.

After a few months

Himchan: Chagiya....please open your eyes....don't leave me....jebal.....*hold your hands*

You had your operation and it didn't goes well. But the doctor did some mistake while taking out the tumor and you loss alot of blood.You're in coma for a few weeks and Himchan still waiting for you to wake up.

AT THE DOCTOR OFFICE

Himchan: How long its going take?

Doctor: Im not very sure. All we have to do is pray that Y/N will wake up soon. Be patience nae....*tap your shoulder*

Himchan: Nae.....*sigh*

AT YOUR ROOM

Himchan: Chagiya....~ Wake up......*hold your hands and kiss* Please....just please open your eyes. I can't take it anymore. I need you now. I need you forever. I feel lonely when you're not around. I miss you voice, your face and I miss you......please wake up and live with me....*hold your hand tighter and cry*

You felt your hand is wet and someone is grabbing it. As you open your eyes, you saw Himchan is there. Waiting for you every single minute.

You: Yeabo ah......*caress his hair*

Himchan: Cha-chagiya....!!! Thank You God ! Thank You......*hug you and cry*

You: Aigoo.....wae are you crying?

Himchan: Because I scared you will leave me....*smiles*

You: I wont leave you because i love you too much

Himchan: Y/N ah......there's somthing i wanted to ask you.

You: What is it?

Himchan: *kneel down and took out a box* I feel in love with you since the day we met. I always think about you and i feel so loss without you near me. Y/N......will you marry me? *open the box and took out the ring*

You: *shock* Yeabo.....YES ! YES ! *hug him and shed to tears*

Himchan: I LOVE YOU UNTILL DEAD TEAR US APART !

You: Nae.....I LOVE YOU TOO AND I NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO !

The both of you kiss and eventually got married 3 months after you discharged and live happily.

 

-The End-