chapter two

My Boyfriend's Boyfriend?

I'm sorry T.T i haven't update this story yet huhuhu

--------------------------------------------------------

"Mwoya seobie? Don't freak me out." i held his hand.

"I forget to bring my wallet, now we can’t buy the ingredients.” He pouting his mouth and making a puppy eyes. I felt release, i thought something bad happened.

"Don't worry, we can use my money first, now can we start to buy them?" I asked him, yoseob just nodded. After we finished buy the ingredients. we went  back to the dorm.

"Hey guys. I bring someone." Yoseob said when we arrived at the dorm.

"Noonaaa!!" Dongwoon shouted

"Hey, dongwoonie." I giggled.

"Yo, cousin. What's up?" Dujun said.

"Well, yoseob asked me to come over make some food for dinner." I told him.

"You save my life _____ ah! Gomapta." Dujun hugged me.

"Du.. Jun.. Can't.. Br.. Breathe!" I said.

"Oh, sorry. Let's get inside." He said.

"Hey, boys. ____ is here." Dujun said. Then kikwang and hyunseung got out from the room.

"What do you want to cook noona?" Kikwang asked.

"Kimchi soup and bulgogi?" I said.

"Wow, that's good." Hyunseung said.
Then I started to cooked with a little help from the member.

"So, how's going on with junhyung?" Suddenly dujun asked, i just rolled  my eyes.

"There is something wrong, isn't it?" Dujun asked again. Well, nothing I can hide from my almighty cousin.

"Well, I kinda mad at him now." Then I told him the story.

"Junhyung getting really close with hongki lately. But you know, he never mean to ignore you." He said.

"Yeah, but.. Ah, forget it. Let's finish the cook." I said. We finished it liked almost an hour because the boys just messing around not helping much.

"Done! Boys let's eat!" I said. Then we sat on the living room make a circle.

"I'm home." Somebody said.

"Hyung, you're home." Dongwoon said.

"What with this smell? Smell delicious." He said than looked at me.

"_____ noona is cooking for us." Yoseob said.

"Do you said that your going home baby." Junhyung sat beside me.

"Yeah at first, then I met yoseob and he asked me to come over." I said.

"Why don't you call me then?" He asked me again.

"Well, I don't want to disturb you baby. You really happy with hongki!" I got irritated. Then I walked to sat beside dongwoon.

"Don't ask anything!" I saw dongwoon opened his mouth want to say something. Then he nodded. I'm eating while chatting with the other members, ignoring junhyung. After we finished the meal, I said farewell.

"I'll drive you home." Junhyung said. We walked outside towards his car. He opened the door for me and I got inside.

"Dujun told me. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you." He said.

"It's okay. No big deal." I told him.

"You're not mad?" He asked.

"I'm mad. But, this time I let it go." I glared at him.

"I'll make it up for you. How about we go to lotte world tomorrow?" He said while driving.

"Hmm, promise?" I said.

"I promise baby." He said.

"No hongki right?" I asked.

"Of course not. It'll just two of us." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay then." I kissed him. Hope we gonna have fun tomorrow.

--------

It's been a week I haven't met junhyung and he have been forgotten his promise. That day when we went to the lotte world was the last time we could go just two of us and the last time I saw junhyung. Now, he always breaking his promise. He spend his time more with hongki. I didn't know why but I felt so jealous with hongki, I guess my jealousy getting worse now. Today is our anniversary, but I guess junhyung forget about it.

"Yoboseyo, juhyung ah?" I called him.

'Ne, waeigurae?'

"Hmm, can you accompany me to the mall today?"

'Mianhe baby, I already make a promise with hongki to go with him.'
GO WITH HONGKI AGAIN!

"Don't you have a time to go with me? Fine then! Have fun." I hung up the call. I hate him! Now, hongki is important more than me. It's really make me think who is his girlfriend? Me or hongki? I guess our anniversary not important to him. Then I tried to call dongwoon, since I knew he didn't have a schedule today other from junhyung.

"Yoboseyo, dongwoonnie are you busy?"

'Aniyo noona, wae?'

"Can't you go with me to the mall today, I'll buy some food for you. How's that sound?"

'Hmm, I'm lazy to go out.'

"I'll give you narsha album plus her signature.how about that?"

'Ok, I'll wait for you.'

"Aigoo this boy. Then I'm going to the dorm right now. Wait for me."

'Arasso noona, bye.'

"Bye" I hung up. I went to my closet and took something to wear. I just wear a casual one, hot pants with a tanktop and jacket. Then I get my car and driving to beast dorm. my phone ringing, I looked whose calling 'joker'.

"What does he want?!" I ignored the call. But he called again and I ignored it.

"Dongwoon ah, I wait outside" I called him. I waited him then I saw dongwoon. I opened the car window.

"Dongwoon ah, ppalli!" I shouted, he ran towards the car.

"Annyeong ____ noona." He got in the car.

"Annyeong dongwoonie~." I smiled at him then started the engine.

"Noona, why you don't go with junhyung hyung instead me?" He asked me.

"He had a date with hongki. Wae? You don't want to go with you beautiful noona?" I gave him a sad face.

"Aniyoo noona, it just junhyung hyung.." He scratched his hair.

"What about him? Aish, dongwoon ah why your hyung is like that! I hate him!" I hit the steering wheel. Dongwoon got shocked but he tried to calm down, all the beast member already now how to deal with me when I'm get angry.

"Calm down noona. Junhyung hyung love you so much." He tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah, he love me so much until he didn't realize that today is our anniversary." I grabbed the steering weel so tight.

"No..noona gwencana? You really scare me now." Dongwoon looked at me with a scary face.

"Mianhe dongwoon ah." I said to him. We arrived at mall and I parked my car.

"Gaja dongwoon." I walked out from the car.

"Where we gonna go?" He asked.

"Hmm, shopping! Buy present for junhyung and then buy lunch! Okay?" I smiled.

"Okay noona, you're okay now right?" He looked at me with a worried face.

"Ne, nan gwencana. Gaja!" We walked inside the mall. I really like going with dongwoon, he is a cheerful person eventhought going out with yoseob is more likely. We talked about many things. But dongwoon talked more than me, he told me about his schedule, his hyungs, his school and the other thing. it's not even bothering me.

"hmm, what will I buy for junhyung. Any idea?" I asked him when we went inside a clothes shop.

"Well, you know junhyung hyung more than me noona." He said. Then I decided to buy him a hat and a oversize shirt with a printedhands style just like the one that he want to buy.

"Hmm, now where we are going?" I looked around the mall.

"Noona paegopa." Dongwoon pouted his mouth.

"Aigo, alright then let's eat. I'm starving too. What do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Hmm, McDonalds!" He looked like a little boy, I just giggled. We walked to the McDonalds when somebody grabbed my wrist. Then I turned around. There he is! The guy that I'm willing to be with today.

"Mworago?" I said it coldly.

"Why your here with dongwoon?" Here we come his jealously. I just gave him a death glare and pulled dongwoon away from him.

"______ ah!" Junhyung shouting my name. I didn't turn back.

"Hyung mianhe." Dongwoon shouted at junhyung.

"Don't apologize to him! This is his fault not yours. Mianhe." I told him

"Aniyo noona, gwencana. Let's eat okay? You're really scary when you angry." He gave me a scare face. I laughed then nodded.

"Hmm, what do you want to order?" I asked.

"I want a cheeseburger, spaghetti and lemon tea. Ah, and fried fries." He said

"Ya! Son dongwoon, you eat a lot." I shooked my head and order.

We search for a table and sat. After that we ate and searched for cake then went home. I drove dongwoon back to the dorm and headed home. I parked my car outside the apartment building and walked out to my apartment. it's already dark and I really hope junhyung remember about today. I walked inside the lift and press the button to my floor. Finally, I got out from the lift and headed to my place. I was gonna went straight when I saw someone familiar in front of my apartment hugging somebody else. I walked closer to see those people. My eyes widen, when I finally recognized them. I REALLY CAN BELIEVE IT!! HOW CAN?! So, my feeling is right about them?

 

I'm such a bad author T.T sorry i can't update this story until now huhuu

I haven't edit it yet, so i'm really sorry if there are so much bad grammar.

 

hope you enjoy my story..

 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND COMMENT!!

So, i know if you like it or not. if my story bad or good..

Kamsahamnida!!

ALSO TOMORROW IS OUR VISUAL MAKNAE BIRTHDAY!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO

XD