Chapter one

My Boyfriend's Boyfriend?

I don’t know how many times I have walked around the cafeteria to search for him. I tried to looked for him everywhere, but all I could see was people's heads revolving around me. Anyone but him.

 

“Aish, where is he?” I started to get annoyed and stomped my foot. I tried to call him

‘I can’t take my breath breath breath’ I heard a familiar ringtone right behind me. I  looked behind me and saw him standing directly behind me.

“Ya! Neon!” I clenched my fist tight.

“Hei baby.” He waved his hand in front of my face. Gosh! I really wanted to punch him.

“Ya! Nappeunnom Yong Junhyung! Where have you been?” I started to nag at him.

“jeoyo? I walked right behind you.” He said with a calm expression.

“Since when?” I glanced at him.

“Since you came to the cafeteria. By the way, who are you looking for?” He said while showing me a stupid face. I was really mad, sometimes I really want to kill him whenever he asks something stupid that didn't require an answer.

Ironically, I love him so much. Goodness.

“Looking for you! Who else!” I sighed.

“ah, matta hehe.” He scratched his hair adorably even though it didn't exactly itch. Watching him like that, I just couldn't stay mad at him. Oh GOD! Why is my boyfriend like this?!

“Paegopa?” he asked me and I shook my head.

“I've already eaten. You?” I looked at him.

“Nado. Let’s go to class then.” He held my hand.

“Hmm, oppa. I don’t have anymore classes today.” I said to him.

“But, I have one more class now.” Junhyung showed me a pair of puppy eyes, making me want to pinch his cheeks.

“I’ll wait at the park. Is that okay?” I told him as Junhyung nodded.

“Gwencana. Bye baby.” He kissed my cheek then ran to his class. I walked to the park which was located next to the campus and sat on one of the benches.

“heuh, this will be boring.” I said to myself. The atmosphere at the park was very calm, the scenery of spring. Many flowers were starting to bloom, and I was amazed at the splendid sight. I didn’t know how long I had sat in the park, until someone's palm covered my eyes.

“Guess who I am?” he said.

“Hmm,, let me see. Nuguya? Doojoon, kikwang, yoseobie? Ahh, Matta! Uri dongwonnie~” I laughed. He took his hands away from me and sat next to me, pulling a face.

“Ya, Yoon ____! Why didn’t you say hyunseung then me?!”  He snorted.

“Aigoo, I’m kidding oppa. You’re still more handsome than the other members!” I ruffled his hair.

“Aish, chagiya pageopa?” Junhyung asked.

“Ne, nan jeongmal jeongmal pageopa.” I touched my stomach.

”Let’s eat. Gaja!” Junhyung pulled my hand. We walked toward his car and junhyung started the engine. Junhyung took me to our favorite cafe, after being served by the waiter we walked to our favorite spot. The waiter gave us the menu.

“what do you want to eat?” junhyung read through the menu.

“hmm, the usual.” I answered him. junhyung called for one of the waiter and told him our ordesr. As usual I would order kimbab, while junhyung would order a sandwich and soda. After that we talked about our activities.

“Junhyung” someone called for him and we turned towards the source of the voice.

“Hongki.” Junhyung acknowledged and invited him to join us.

“How are you?” hongki asked as he sat right next to me.

“I’m fine. Neon?” Junhyung said.

“nado. Hmm, your girlfriend?” hongki looking at me. I bowed at him.

“Annyeong haseyo.” I smiled at him.

“Annyeong.” Hongki gave me a bright smile.

“ne, nan yeojachingu. _____ ah, you know hongki right?” junhyung asked me.

“Aratta, nanenun ft.island panniyeyo.” I looked at him.

“jjinjjaro? Who is your favorite member?” hongki asked with a glowing expression as his eyes revealed a message that read ‘tell me that your favorite member is me’

“Hmm, seunghyun!” his face instantly turned somber.

“Jeongmal?” he gave a sad face.

"Ne.hmm, keundae keokjeong hajima. You're also one of my favorite members." I smiled and immediately Hongk'si face brightened. After that our food came and we started eating while talking. However, I didn't really know what they were talking about as they spoke within themselves, like I was invisible.

"Junhyung ah, I'm going now." I said suddenly. Junhyung looked at me.
"Odiye?" He asked.

"Jibe! Annyeong Hongki." I bowed at Hongki and he bowed too.

"Be careful." Junhyung said, then went back to chat with Hongki. IGE MWOYA?! That's it! There was no greeting 'I take you home' or goodbye kiss that could make me less angry at him. I stomped out of the cafe. I was still reluctant to go home, and tossed a view across the street. Suddenly I saw someone familiar.
"Yoseobie." I yelled, waving.
"_____ Noona. " He waved back as I walked towards him quickly.
"Odiegayo?" I asked.

"Supermarket. Dujun hyung told me to buy the ingredients to make dinner." He said.

"Well, if that's so I’ll accompany you." We walked together.

"Noona, you're not with junhyung hyung?" Yoseob asked suddenly.

"I was with him, but now he is busy with Hongki!" I replied curtly.

"Don’t be jealous noona. junhyung hyung's very close to Hongki lately." He said as he patted my shoulder.

"Ah, I dunno. He really pisses me off." I kicked the cemented paveway before me.

"Hmm, noona do you not have any events today?" Yoseob asked hesitantly.

"Doesn't seem so. Waeyo yoseobie?" I looked at him.

"If it's so, come to the dorm and make us dinner! You know how dujun hyung’s dishes taste like." Yoseob began to show his aegyo that would make me agree with anything he wanted.

"Arasso. But on one condition, you must be fine with anything that I cook for all of you" I gave him a serious look.

"Hhmm, it's not hard." Yoseob smiled happily and we entered the supermarket to buy the ingredients we needed.

"NOONAAA! ALERT!" Yoseob shouted by installing a horrible face.
"W.. Wae?" I asked with a scared face.

"Noona, nan ....." yoseob showed me a fearful expression and gulped.

-------------

 

HEY ALL!! SORRY I'M LATE TO POSTING IT!! T.T

hope you guys forgive me huhu

 

have many things to do since i just started my college days huhu

hope you all have a wonderful day :D

i'm sorry if my english and grammar not good T.T since english not my mother language

 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!! *give ddeokbogi*