4

L O N E L Y

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Luhan and Jieun greeted their teachers at the same time politely.

“Oh Ms.Lee! and, who’s this?” Mrs.Kim – their homeroom teacher greeted Jieun warmly – and look a bit confuse with Luhan’s presence.

“this is a new transferred student, Mrs.Lee asked me too accompany him.”

“oh, yeah, now I remember! That’s good you’re the one who accompany him, because from now on he’ll be on our class!”

“what?!”Jieun almost shouted. All teacher otomatically look at her upsetly, and Jieun mumbled sorry and bow for several times. Luhan just laugh without a voice.

“what’s wrong it is? Don’t you think our new transferred student is handsome?”Mrs.Kwon smiled – teasing Jieun.”and he had so many great achievement. Music, he won at China’s Music Festival, football and another sport, Olympiad, Math and Science International Olympiad, and what I said is just a little, there’s more, Ms.Lee! oh such a great student we have here!”

Luhan smiled, secretly look at Jieun and hope she’ll be impressed, but Jieun just stay mad – for a reason that no one knew what it was.

“he’ll be in our class, for seriously, Mrs.Kwon?”asked Jieun, hoping that she just hearing a mistake.

“no. he’ll be in our class, on Section A. it’s already decided.”

 Jieun sighed. It’s a such a great disaster for her. Luhan now’ll be all day long on a same room with her, and her hope for hide herself from Luhan now just a hope. Jieun, for maybe a thousand times, told herself that she’s not ready for this.

“Okay, Ms.Lee wait here for a while. After this you must give him a tour, just a simple tour before the first lesson. And Mr.Xi, come here, you must register something.”

Luhan nodded and following Mrs.Kwon to her desk, and Jieun sighed, again and again. Don’t ask if she loves Luhan or not because the problem is not that. The problem is Jieun must to adapt again with Luhan around her, she must learn how to act normally when Luhan around her, she must learn how to not blushing while Luhan’s soft voice is talk to her, and she must learn how to hold her feels. And all Jieun need is a time.

But what now.

After this she must take Luhan to a tour.

And after that she’ll learn all day long with Luhan on a same room with her.

“Oh Ms.Lee, Mr.Xi choose music too as his extracurricular class! Same with you!”Mrs.Kwon shouted happily, feel like she’s a cupid right now.

Oh great.

And now, after all day long on the same class, Jieun will at the same class again with Luhan.

Great.

**

“That’s a canteen…”

“and this is a sport indoor-area..”

“Nah just go straight and you’ll find the library. It’s quite far from canteen and classes just for avoid any noises…”

Jieun become a guide and she didn’t expect she would enjoy it, because she had a things to say and not keep silent awkwardly. Luhan nodded and smiled while Jieun describing, sometimes chuckled and make Jieun’s cheeks turn red.

“and this is a music room…”

Everything’s going alright before Baekhyun went out from music room. Baekhyun looked at Luhan coldly, not happy when he saw Luhan with Jieun, and the fact that Jieun really accompany Luhan and even took him to a tour.

“Let’s go to the class.”invited Baekhyun.

“Let’s go to the class together.”Luhan invited back with a smile.”I don’t know where to go and until this time, she’s still my guide.”

Baekhyun look at Jieun, hoping she’ll deny it, but Jieun doesn’t say anything. Feeling Baekhyun looking to her sharply, Jieun sighed.”Mrs.Lee and Mrs.Kwon told me so. He’s a newbie here, we shouldn’t abandon him.”

Luhan smiled, in fact Jieun is on his side, and Baekhyun must willing to walk to the class with Luhan between him and Jieun. Although this is the thing that they did everyday on the past, it’s feel super awkward. And Baekhyun never feel his class is so far away before.

“nah, here the last destination. Your class. My class. And.. Baekhyun class. Section A.” Described Jieun.

“what, he’s on the same class with us?!”

“yes it is.”Luhan said calmly. Baekhyun face became more gloomy.

“I don’t think that our class have a empty seat.”said Baekhyun coldly.

“but Mrs.Kwon excitedly welcomed me on her class. An empty seat not a problem, I think.”replied Luhan, he trying to keep his tone as usual but it’s hard when Baekhyun not trying to be nice at him at all.

“I’ll go first.”said Jieun, doesn’t want to take a part of their cold conversation.

Baekhyun sighed, and Luhan so.

“It’ll be good if you never comeback.”

“what?”

“it’ll be good if you just leave us, and never comeback. It’s not very late. You can go now, I warned you, Xi Luhan.”warned Baekhyun, his tone was really serious, and Luhan doesn’t know why suddenly Baekhyun became so hideous like this. What’s wrong?

“I just comeback to my motherland, and I don’t think I’ll go. I’m here right now, and you can’t just told me to leave.”

“Wha-“

“Oh Mr.Xi! how’s the tour? I hope you’ll not lost. And what are you two doing in front of door class? Eh, you’ve already get to know to our genius musician, Mr.Byun? EH MR.BYUN! finally you’ve comeback! Oh I’ve a lot things to say to you… eh class must started. Come in, come in, I’ll talk to you later Mr.Byun….” Mrs.Kwon come, cut off Baekhyun. They’re sighed and come in to the class along with their homeroom teacher without any single of words.

Luhan saw Baekhyun sat on the chair beside Jieun’s. and when Luhan look at Jieun, Jieun was avoid his gaze. And when Luhan look at Baekhyun, Baekhyun give him a death glare as a reply.

Luhan sighed. He feeling it, that from the very first day Luhan on school, he already has a rival.

And he doesn’t know why his rival is suddenly hates him so much.

maybe yes, he left them, but why, why they're seemed really hates him?

Luhan doesn't know the reason why, and he hope he'll know it soon.