1

L O N E L Y

P A R T 1

This is gloomy Sunday. People left one by one – and leave the two alone. Jieun stand not far away from Baekhyun, and although is not close, Jieun can feel his gloomy aura so strongly, she want to encourage him, but she can’t even take a steps to approach him.

**

After hearing that heartbreaking news Luhan decide to go back to Korea as fast as possible. Lucky for him that he can still manage to come to Baekhyun’s family funeral ceremony. Although Baekhyun wasn’t his close friend, but still he’s his friend. And Luhan want to convey his deepest condolence for him, but he can’t face Baekhyun after all this time. After leaving him.

So, until the end, Luhan just watch from far away. And at the graveyard, Luhan still there although people already leave. And Luhan can clear enough watch his childhood friends was hugging, and crying together.

**

There’s enough people who give him condolences, but his broken heart cannot fixed with that way. No one and nobody can fix his heart, his heart who aches so much. The fact that his family are just passed away without any sign makes him shocked. He’s trembling so hard when saw his father, his mother, and his little sister lying lifelessly, look so calm and peace – meanwhile – he’s trying hard not to break, but yet he can’t and in the end he’s broken into thousand pieces. How can they’re leaving him alone? How can they’re let him suffering alone when they’re together at somewhere – somewhere that doesn’t even can’t Baekhyun reach. How can they’re look so calm when he’s hurt so much? This is unfair.

Suddenly someone sit behind him and reach his shoulder. She’s Lee Jieun, she’s crying and without any word she’s just hug Baekhyun softly.

“It’s okay Baekhyun. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay…………….. just let it out. Let’s cry together.” She’s whispered.

And after hold it so damn hard, Byun Baekhyun let it out all the pain that he felt and cries loudly.

That’s was the most miserable cries that Jieun ever hear.

**

“Why’re you still here?” ask his cousin – Oh Sehun, who’s more like his twins than his cousin.

“why? You’re hate to seeing me everyday like this?”

“Whoa, why’re you so sensitive nowadays…”

Luhan just sighed. He don’t know why he doesn’t want to go back to Canada. Four day passed, and all day he’s just staying lazily at his house. Luckily his fussy eomma is in Japan to take care of her business. If she knows that he’s here, maybe she’s will do something crazy like make a big party just for welcomed him.

“Yah hyung, you miss Korea so much yeah? If you do, then just go hang out with your girl! Seeing you just stay at home is a weird thing you know..”

Luhan agreed Sehun statement. And suddenly he remember his girlfriend – Suzy – and he remembered how mad she is when Luhan doesn’t reply her email, message, and doesn’t hang up her call. And once again, Luhan doesn’t even know why he’s ignoring Suzy until this second.

“I don’t want go back to Canada….” mumbled Luhan suddenly. Sehun almost jumped out on his chair.

“wh.. what?”

“I don’t want go back to Canada… or Chinese. Yeah maybe you’re right. I miss Korea so much. So….”

“So, are you going to move to Korea??????!?!??!” Sehun asked excitedly.

“yeah…maybe.” Luhan answered, although deep in his heart he doesn’t sure what the real reason is.

**

Four day passed after Baekhyun’s family car accident, and Jieun is so worry that Baekhyun still not entered the school yet. After dismissal time she go to Baekhyun’s house with hurry. But before that she go to supermarket first to buy some food for him. She know, Baekhyun won’t eat anything.

“annyeonghaseyo…” Jieun knocks the door several times. Baekhyun’s step auntie is the one who opened the door. Baekhyun and his little family was staying along with Baekhyun’s step auntie family, but Baekhyun and his family live at the 2nd floor.

“oh Jieun. come to visit Baekhyun, eh?”she asked, and Jieun just nod. Jieun sometimes feel irritated when Mrs. Jung – Baekhyun’s step auntie, doesn’t even look sad. Maybe right Baekhyun’s father is just her step brother, but still at least, he’s her brother who take care of her until gave her a house for her and for her family.

“just come in and quickly go upstairs. I need to clean away many things, so quickly and don’t disturb me.” Jieun nods again and without any word she’s come in and straightly go upstairs.

“eh Jieun! next time, if you want to visit him, just go to stairs in the backyard. That stairs are right next to his porch. So you can go visit him without waiting me opened the door!” announced Mrs. Jung with her annoying fake smile. Jieun just nod again and trying to ignore her, and knock the door, where Baekhyun’s and his family live,

But no one opened the door, or even answer her. Jieun sighed. Usually when she come to visit Baekhyun’s house, she’s always given a warm welcome. Mrs. Byun will opened the door and hug her warmly, and treat her like her own daughter. And there’s a little Byun who will jumped into her and hug her tightly, then asked her to play with her. If she came on holiday times, she’ll met Mr. Byun too, welcomed her with his warm smile and ask her condition. And yeah, Jieun will met his bestfriends – Byun Baekhyun, who smile so brightly to her. She’ll had a lunch together with them, and little Byun sometimes makes a noise, asked a naïve questions, and did some silly things that make all of them burst into laughter. Byun’s home atmosphere was so warm – so good.

But at now, she walk in alone, without a warm hug. Without their smiles. What she’s seeing now is just hard to believe. Usually when step into Byun’s house she’ll welcomed with warm aura, delicious smell, and nice atmosphere. Smiles and hugs everywhere. She can felt an affection who always she dream of. Now all she can feel is……………..

So gloomy. So dark. Madness and sadness. Haziness, dullness.

The room who always decorated beautifully by Mrs. Byun now turn into messiness. And she feel so cold when step much closer, she can’t hear little Byun adorable laugh anymore. And when realize that this house won’t never be the same house anymore, she sighed heavily, it feels like that darkness in this house surrounded her and makes her hard to breathe.

When she step right into Baekhyun’s bedroom, she opened the door slowly.

She can’t hold her tears when she saw Baekhyun. She want to deny it, that boy who sit lifelessly is not her bestfriend. It’s hard to believe that cheerful Baekhyun turn into lifeless person like this.

“B..Baekhyun..a” Jieun called him. He’s remind quiet.

Jieun erase her tears, take a breath and hold her tears. She then take a steps and sit beside him.

”how are you?” Jieun know this is a stupid question, but she still asked. Baekhyun doesn’t answer. He keep staring blankly to outside window, with his downcast eyes. The more Jieun observe Baekhyun, the more hard she hold her herself to not to cry. No one can resist if seeing one of your bestfriend suffering like this. His eyes was so melancholy, and dark circle under his eyes is so clear. He was so pale and his appearance is so messy and miserable. And she can see that Baekhyun lost his weight. The point is, Baekhyun now look like a living corpse without a soul.

Jieun can’t hold it anymore. So without a words she leave Baekhyun’s bedroom and holed up and then cry. She hate this situation so much... she want to encourage him so badly but she can’t….

If only she can help Baekhyun……………………………………………………

 


Tadah! My first chap is finally out ^_^

I’m really sorry for the long update. I have a mid test and another school business TT

And I’m think I’m going to put this story on hiatus but I’ll try my best to update before school camp.

And…..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING MY STORY T__T I DIDN’T EXPECT I’LL HAVE SUBSCRIBERS IN MY FIRST STORY T_T AH I EVEN CAN’T DESCRIBE IT I’M SO SPEECHLESS GYAH THANK YOU SO MUCH! *bows*

p.s

sorry for terrible & short update. I’m stuck and don’t have ideas. Sorry for grammatical error here and there TT if you found my mistake just correct me on comment. I’ll fix it asap :^)