What's so Special?

Daehyun One Shot(s)

**Don't ask me why I chose this gif** :3

 

 

The cold breeze of the wind hit their skin as they got off the car.

“Where are you taking me Daehyun?” –She asked as she glanced at the unfamiliar scenery.

“I can’t tell you yet, you’ll have to wait.” –He answered playfully.

She eyed him and narrowed her eyes. “Why do you always have to be so mysterious? It reminds me of when you kept using that stupid mask.”

He let out a husky chuckle and walked over to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder. “Don’t deny it… You loved that mask, and you love it when I act mysteriously.” –He deepened his voice and cocked his eyebrow as he smirked.

She got away from his arm and walked ahead. “Shut up.”

He chuckled at her funny ‘angry’ attitude, he loved teasing her. He then rushed after her.

“Hey come back, you don’t even know where I’m planning on taking you.”

 

--

“Don’t you just love the view?” –Daehyun glanced over the window of the restaurant they were dining.

With a smile she hummed in response, and then she rested her chin on her hand as she took a closer view at the scenery.

“It is pretty, but you’re just biased because this is your hometown. What's so special about it?” –She teased.

He was taken aback by her response so he looked back at her who had a playful smirk in her lips as she kept starring forward. Daehyun shook his head down and moved to sit next to her.

“Admit it, Busan’s beaches are the best. I can assure you that once you visit one of these beaches you won’t leave without an unforgettable memory.” –He said as he moved her closer to him.

She glanced up at him, and she full of pride said. “What if I don’t… I can assure you I’ve been in better beaches than this one, and honestly I don’t see anything special of this one.” –She teased again.

He smirked at her comeback. “What would you say if I tell you that I can show you I'm right by the end of tonight…”

“What if you don’t?” –She crossed her arms and cocked her eyebrows.

“I will…” –He confidently answered.

 

--

 

Their little comeback argument kept on for the rest of the dinner, however, Daehyun was not to let go of his promise. He was not to make her leave without something she wouldn't forget.

Hand in hand with a smile despite their little bickering they walked on the sidewalk that bordered the clear beach.

“I don’t see anything special about this Daehyun, see? There isn’t anyone here either.” –She said as she glanced.

He grinned and swung their hands together.

“Don’t lie… The view is beautiful and the night is perfect, you don’t need to have a beach full of people for it to be beautiful.”

“No, but that means no one wants to be here.” –She answered with a big smile.

She didn’t admit it, but the view was indeed beautiful. The beach was just next to the city, and there were some light posts just near it that made the water glisten. It was amazingly clean and the breeze was blowing just the right way. She was sure not going to forget this beautiful scenery, especially considering that she was accompanied with the person she treasured the most. But she wasn't going to admit that so easily.

He lead the way differently.

“Let’s go near the water.” –Daehyun enthusiastically said.

She didn’t answer but she was happy she was going to get to see the view from up close. They walked near the shore as he kept her close to her, the walk was quiet as they looked at the waves that crashed just near their feet, sometimes making them jump in surprise.

They were silent, but it was comfortable. No words were needed at the moment; just each other’s company was enough.

Daehyun broke the silence. “Have you changed your mind yet?”

She had forgotten momentarily about his challenge, so she smirked.

“No. I don’t think I will.” –She answered playfully.

He let go of her hand and walked in front of her, he faced her and for a moment she stopped. She felt a little strange about his sudden action.

“You sure about that?”

She only tilted her head, and he took both her hands from up front and walked backwards leading the way. He kept his eyes on her, until he stopped. There was a small gazebo prepared with candle lights hanging from the edges. She was left with agape as he kept leading her. He turned around as he arrived to the small staircase and walked up them. She was speechless and he walked to the middle of the wooden floor with her.

Intently he starred into her eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on.

“I think you’re about to.” –He said before kneeling down in front of her.

He took a small box from his pocket and she cupped as her eyes began to water.

“I don’t think I could find a better and most beautiful place to ask, the best and most beautiful girl this important question…”

He opened the box revealing a ring.

“Are you willing to spend the rest of your life with me, as much as I’m willing and desiring to spend it with you?”

He sincerely asked leaving all the teasing and jokes aside. There were no words coming out of her lips, she was too stunned to actually speak. But she nodded accepting his proposal as she then dried her tears. Daehyun chuckled at her reaction; just as he wanted she never saw it coming. He gently took her hand in his and slid the ring on her finger. Taking advantage that he had her hand he pulled himself up and pulled her to him, pressing his lips against hers. He smiled through the kiss as he cupped the back of her head and rested his other hand on her waist.

He pulled away a bit breathless and his playful smile came back.

“What?” –She asked as she dried her eyes with the back of his hand.

“I told you so…”

She tilted her head forgetting their little ‘argument’ before the proposal. He walked behind her and walked her near the wooden railing facing the beach. Wrapping his hand around her waist he reminded her:

Every time someone comes to this place, they won’t leave without an unforgettable memory. And I’m sure you’ll never forget this one as long as you live.”

 

 

 


 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Haeundae_Busan.jpg

This is the beach I had in mind while writing this One Shot. It's in Daehyun's Home town so it was perfect! ^^

I just used my idea for my ideal date for this one. A nice walk on the beach at night time. :3 I hope you guys like it! <3