Will you...?

Daehyun One Shot(s)

((This one shot I wrote it while listening to Jason Derulo's song. ((CLICK HERE)) ))

As I heard it the first time I could only imagine Daehyun. This one is quite short, it's my first one shot.

By: Dami

 


 

 

One day I’ll be able to ask…

 

 

My fingers trace the glass as I stare at the small objects inside that jewelry. Thoughts of her linger in my mind, and a smile plays on my lips wondering how she would react, when I ask her that question that keeps running through my head that question which someday I’ll be able to ask.

Is not the time still, I know, but yet, when I think about myself years from now, I can only imagine me with her.

A small tap on my shoulder quickly made me turn around; she had already returned from the ladies room. With a beautiful grin she asked, “Looking for something?”
 

How much I want to tell her that I want to kneel down before her and ask her that I want to spend the rest of my life with her, showing her one of those rings inside.

“Anieyo… I was just passing by. But aren’t they pretty?”

She stood in front of the glass and with twinkling eyes she eyed them. “Yeah, they are…”

Her tone softened up as she looked carefully each one of them. I put my arms around her waist and I rested my chin on her shoulder and peck her sweetly on her jaw line.

“See anything you like?”

She quickly turned to face me with her eyes wide open. At that moment I knew she knew what I was thinking about, at that moment I also knew that neither of us was ready yet.

 

--

As we walk in the sidewalk, I see the way she looks at the married couples with their families. I know that she wants the same as I want when she tightens on her hand with mine.

I can see she sometimes becomes insecure when other girls walk by, but I try to find small details to make her believe that when I’m with her, there’s no one else I rather look at. A quick peck in her temple, or just twirl her around to my embrace, all just to let her know that there’s no one but her.

 

We found a beautiful water fountain in our little walk, I wonder if I have ever told her how beautiful she looks when the sunlight shines through the water and reflects on her face? That whenever she smiles small wrinkles appears near her eyes? How many times do I have to keep her hand away from her face when she laughs?  She has a perfect smile; she doesn’t need to hide it, I wish to keep seeing for a lifetime.

Her hand is right beside me, I slowly move my hand over to hers, and one day I’ll be able to fill that empty space, a small visual aid of our endless bond.

 

It’s something I want deep within my heart, but it’s a matter I don’t want to take lightly. We’re still young, and there are still more of us we need to figure out. As any other couple we have our little fights, and sometimes we just don’t agree, but either way we’ve learned to work it out.  But that’s the beauty of this, we are like in the middle of creating a beautiful song, the beats are there but we still need to add in the different musical instruments to add to the rhythm. One day we’ll be able to add in the last details and make our own perfect melody.

But there’s no rush, I’m still enjoying this process.

 

But trust me when I say,

That one day, I will be able to ask her…

Will you marry me…