The Past

Protect The Princess

Two three year old friends played togheter, it was in beautiful garden, they played the roses which grew beutifully in there, they not talked properly yet, but seemed so happy, they run after each other played togheter and laugh, so peaceful sight for everyone. But, if you looked closer, the condition of these two kids was so diffrent. One is a boy, wore clothe ordinary clothe or you can say. One is a girl, so glamorus, her hair is so shine under the sunlight, looked so abvious this gilr was full of care from head to toe.

Ever heard that childhood was innocent? Yes, it was true, the laugh they shared was not for they self, the happiness they shared was not for they self either, the toy they played, was not just for one child, the ice cream they ate, just not for one tounge. The sweet things they shared just not for one heart. The pain they endure, they endure it togheter.

This little girl was not looked for with who she played, she just happy that was it. This boy was not scread to play with this little girl, as long as they can played togheter, he happy. This little girl has rich kid disease, couldn’t play with everyone just like that, but this boy was exception, who was this boy, who got honor to played with this princess.

:::::::::::::::

“Honey, honey where are you?” Said an uncle in rush, he looked so mess, he entered his own home with his worried face. An aunt approach her, she looked shocked she kneel down what just she saw, she couldn’t bealive what just happened. A boy watched over from far what her perents just did.

“What exactly happen here?” Said the women in tear, “Hye jung unni?”, the women asked but the men just shaked her head. “Lay down here” She said as she prepare the bad, but not for her husben, it was for the girl he took. The girl was fainting.

A boy keep whatching what heir perents did, her mom don’t stop tearing, while pat the little girl’s hair, her dad looked anxious as he walked with worried face. Once he stoped, and looked like he made sure his self as he nod.

“Honey, we should move, family meeting right now.” The man said with firm voice. “Ji Yongjae come here”, little Youngjae did what he told, he approached his father with hasitant.

“Look, Inna, we should move now there is no time left, we will not dangerous this girl more, we have promised, and from now, our name’s family will be yours, Yoo. Got it?” the wife nod while hug his son in tears. “Listen Youngjae, your name is now Yoo Yongjae, no longer Ji Youngjae. Got it?” Youngjae nod but still confused what exactly happen, he continously looked his mother who huged him cried. “And from now on, you have a sister, she will call Yoo Minjae. Got it?”

“She now became my sister?” Asked Yongjae happily. “But father, her name is Minji, i can’t tell lies. You both told me.” Said Yongjae changed his expression.

“It is oke Yongjae,  you can call her Minji, but in the future when people asked said it is Minjae. You can lie this one, you can not be her brother if you tell the truth got it?” Said her mom gently.

:::::::::::::::

“This girl has really big trauma,”

“What will happen to her doctor?”

“I am scared, that she will has a mental disoreders, once she will remember who is she and her family, but i am scared that she just knew her closest family like his perents and if she has brother and sister, but she forget everything what just happpened. And once, she will scream, will in tears if she remember what made her trauma. And her brain will grew slowly, even tho her body grew, but her brain will somwhow stuck in her child land.”

“Are there any recovery?”

“Ofcourse,......”

:::::::::::::::

“Yoo Yongjae, listen carefuly, you will now live with your sister take care of her well, got it” Siad Hyun Woo, Yongjae’s father, to her son who her face and her hands full of blood. “Also, take care of your self too, school well and reach your dream, got it?” Yongjae just nod in tears.

“Yoo Yongjae, listen to your father well, reach your dream and became good person in the future, live happily with your sister, take care your both healthy oke?” Her mom reach Yongjae’s cheek with his full blood hands. After she finished her sentences, her nose also stop for breathing.

Teenage Yongjae and Minjae hold hands each other. Yongjae was sad, she cried alot, but at the same time he wanted to look tough to his sister.

“Oppa, where they take umma and appa?” Asked Minji.

“Heaven”

::::::::::::::::

Yoo Yongjae suddenly open his eyes wide. He has sweat on his body. He breathed like someone run after him. He sat on his bed, looked at his antire bedroom. He made his self calm then lay back to his bed. Sadly, his eyes didn’t want to cmpromise with him, then he decided to look some fresh air outside. He checked Minji’s room before he step outside. And what he got, Minji was not in her room.

Yongjae was so panicked, no metter how many times he checjed on her house Minji was not there. Yongjae decided to looked in Hayi’s house.

Yongjae knew it was so rude to press house bell in this late night but a gilr with mental disoreder was outside and might loss dir. Maybe she now cried while hug her tears, or might in dangerous. Yongjae was out his rasional mind.

“What is it dude, you know what time is it?” Said Hayi’s second older brother Lee Seunghoon. Who oppened his house door with sleepy eyes.

“I am sorry hyung, but Minji is missing maybe is she here?.” Said Yongjae panickly.

“WHAD No, she is not here it means Oh my God??” Seunghoon’s eyes no longor small, his eyes no longer sleepy, his eyes totally wide open. Yongjae just nod.

“Ok, wait here, i’ll wake antire house.” Said Seunghoon. Then rushly go to inside. Next minute Lee’s family exept their perents went outside and searched Minji, Hayi with Seungri, while Seunghoon and Yongjae alone. Hayi’s perents waited in home worriedly.

:::::::::::::

Yoo Youngjae had no idea anymore when exactly Minji was. Minji actualy like to go to some places, in around his house, but only like park and some places which Yonjae can whatch over. This was the fors time Minji left house and not in there, Minji didn’t like new place that much, where exactly was she. Yoo Yongjae stop and sat for awhile press her head try to know where Minji was. Suddenly an mad idea came from Yongjae’s head, if Minji true in there, then it was so crazy. But he wanted to try.

Yongjae now in that place, he looked around but found nothing, he about wanted to leave but he heard someone whisper her name. He looked around again, this time was so detail, and he found Minji hide under the tree, sat on the ground and hughed her knee cried.

She keep mantioning Yongjae’s name. Feel realive Yongjae approach her. Realized Yoonjae was in front of her, Minji without any second hughed him.

“Yongjae, i  am scared” Said Minji cried.

“It’s oke, i’m here now, don’t leave like that again got it?” Siad Yongjae while pat Minji’s hair. Yongjae grab her phone and called Lee’s family. That he found Minji already.

::::::::::::

Yongjae now sit infront of his house, she looked at the sky blankly. He didn’t understand. Last night accident really bother her mind. Minji was found he felt realive, but not that simple, Minji has mental disorder, why she ended up in that place.

He yried to made it rasional but he can’t while thought on last night accident someone aproach him and immidiatly sat beside him.

“Yoo yongjae, good morning.” Said Minji with her wide pretty smile.

“Morning. Sleep tight?” Asked Yongjae, Minji jus nod. “Minji ah, do not ever do something like last night oke?” Said Yongjae begin the conversation.

“I am sorry oppa, i really want to see Kang Daesung oppa, i want to tell you but you were sleeping. I scared to make you awake.” Explained Minji with her regret face.

“Aigoo, it is allright, no metter what happen if you want something if i sleep just like last nigh, just wake me up ok?” Asked Yongjae with smile while pat her hair. Minji nod with his pretty smile. “You wanted to meet oppa right? Daesung oppa?” Asked Yongjae. Minji nod with anthusiastic. “Oke then we will go to his tomb”

“Yeay!!  Yoo Yongjae is the best! Isn’t fun? I have two Mother and Father who love me sadly, i can not remember why Hyejung umma and Tablo umma died. But one thing i knew that Hyejung Umma, Tablo appa, and Hyon Woo appa and Inna umma in the heaven right now. I also have two brothers, Kang Daesung, Yoo Yongjae. Even tho i can not remember why Daesung Left me, but i am sure he really loves me just like Yongjae does.”

Yongjae looked at Minji with his fatherly look, in her mind, Minji must be in good mood since she can remember anything again. “Ofcourse Minji ah, we all love you.” They both turn into silence.

“But Minji ah, why you searched Kang Daesung in that place?” Asked Yongjae wonder.

“Oh, just because isn’t that place is where Kang Daesung live?” Yongjae might look find, but his skin turned into pale. He force to smile in front of her, but actually he is scared. “I will go to Hayi’s house, she promises me to go to park i wanna play swing. Bye oppa.” Minji left Yongjae who turned into stone.

::::::::::::::

“This girl has really big trauma,”

“What will happen to her,  doctor?”

“I am scared, that she will has a mental disoreders, once she will remember who is she and her family, but i am scared that she just knew her closest family like his perents and if she has brother and sister, but she forget everything what just happpened. And once, she will scream, will in tears if she remember what made her trauma. And her brain will grew slowly, even tho her body grew, but her brain will somwhow stuck in her child land.”

“Are there any recovery?”

“Ofcourse, this girl soon or slow, she will remember piece of memories. But she can’t make it one. The recovary helps her to make her memories became one and if that time happened, she will back to normal again and will remember anything. Sadly, the recovary payment is so expensive, i just can help you untli here. I am so sorry.”

:::::::::::::

TBC