She

Protect The Princess

The sound of gunfire reverberated in every corner of the room, a little girl who was huddled trembling, under the bed. Girl being hugged by her brother who holds her arm tightly, while she hughed her teaddy bear. They were trembling toghater hey covered their ears as much as possible the sound of gunfire is so foreign and so noisily to their small ears. Now apparently approaching footsteps silhouette is now passing in front of their doors of their rooms, the little girl who had been sobbing almost screamed if her brother was not covered to silence. Her brother's hand was foolded by her own tears, Brother looked to the right and his left, he saw his sister-room window where they are now in hiding, the footsteps came closer, his brother was now snuggled up to the window, but unfortunately door's handle opened first, both sisters fell silent, frozen. The shiluette even though it was dark but her brother knew that he was smiling coldly. he pointed the gun which been killled their parents to them, but the brother lifted rrushly his sister out of window. But fortunately the dear teady ber was left behind, she back and looked the room and waited for her brother but what she got was her teddy bear full of blood, his brother blood.

The girl screamed out loud, the gun shooter came closer to him, the girl knew that she lost everyone now, her mother, father, and now her brother she knew that she was alone anyway. so, when the gun shooter came closer she just felt numb and let the gun shooter closer, but suddenly there was someone covered , when she opened her eyes, she was being lifted by someone, he didin't know where she taken. But, the hepless girl just a helpless gilr, she was just a little girl whom easyly got drained of energy, her eyes tired to cry, her arms tired for protected her dear teddy bear, her legs tired for shored her feared body, her sight got darker, after that, we didin't know where the destiny brought her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In the blazing day a caseer of a coffe shop was serving a customer with his sweet smile like always. She looked at watch worried, but for profesionalism the sweet smile must put on his lips beautifuly for his loyal customer. When he was not into his body which means his soul treveled to somwhere a porson suddenly pat his shoulder, his bestfriend’s smile at the time his partner also made his felt so relieve.

“Happy to see me eh, Yoo Youngjae?” greeted his friend and took caseer psition. “Leave!” Oredered him.

“Daehyun hyung, savior as always.” Said Youngjae while fadeaway.

Yoo Youngjae walked through small alley, he didin’t look left and right as sign that he memorized the street so well, while taking a small plastic bag, he walked and showed his seet smile which can made you malted away like always. And finally he arived at the place which became his house from he was a little boy, not a big house but enough for two peaople. When he wanted to open door’s handle he heard a girl sound from his hous screamed, immidietly he opned the door.

“AAAAAAAA!” The girl screamed out load, she snugled in the corner of room, another gilr was watching didin’t dare to come close, stuffs were messed around, they placed in not supposed to be being placed. The girl sobed, she huged his knee tight, like she scared that someone may took her forcely from that room Yoo Youngjae who saw that immidietly came to the girl who just watched.

“What just happened?” He whispered to the gilr who just watched from far way.

“ I didin’t know, i asked her to play toghater but after she saw something she became tremble, she went to his room and messed everything, she screamed out load and looked for you, i realy didin’t know what happend!” The girl explained who scared and panic too.

“It’s oke Hayi ah, thank you for acompany her to play, i will bring you a cake later oke?” He said while smiling and pat Hayi’s head. Hayi nooded and leaved both of them.

“Minji ah,” Youngjae aproached her and pat her head gently, thnks to Hayi that took care of Minji so she far from mess condition.

“Yoo Youngjae” the girl called Minji lifted his head. She sobed so bad. Youngjae nooded as an answer, he hold Minji’s face with both of his arms wipe her tears which he realy hate.

“It’s oke, i’m here.” He said whil holding Minji tight, drown Minji’s head into his chest.

::::::::::::::::

Yoo Youngjae now leave his house for awhile, he headed to Hayi’s house who became his neighbour even from Hayi was still in her mother stomach. Yoo Youngjae moved to that house when Lee Hayi still in gestation. That time, Youngjae still three years old. He knoked Hayi;s house which quite big, Hayi’s dad income quite big, he worked at a big company. Youngjae felt so luck to has those kind of neighbourhood, Lee’s family pretty humble and so kind. Youngjae knoked Hayi’s fance aand fotunately, Hayis her self opened her fance, with cute smile tipycal Lee Hayi welcome him.

“Where is Minji unni?” Asked Hayi.

“He is sleeping, tired maybe.” Answered Youngjae simple. Youngjae quite for awhile, “I just want to say thankyou for bathing her this morning and played with her, i’m so glad.”

“Oppa, it all became my habit, why thank? I’m glad to do it, i don’t have someone to play toghater, i like to dress Minji unni, she is so beautiful. Ehehe.” Lee Hayi smiled honestly, this teeneger girl was indeed so inocence although she was 17 years old. Maybe she is one and only a daughter in her family her brothere name is Lee Seunghoon and the oldest is Lee Seungri.

“Isn’t she?, moreover when she smile.”

“Oppa, have you ever think to bring her at the hospital?” Asked Lee Hayi doubtful.

“Felt so bored to take care of her?” Youngjae showed pityful eyes, which can’t he stand.

“It was not what i mean oppa!” Lee Hayi fetl so panic got such respon like that, she didin’t mean like that. But, Youngjae’s face turned back with his typical sweet smile.

“I knew what you meant, it was just kidding, actualy if your family don’t want to take care of her it is oke, Minji usualy scream and mad  unexpetedly without know the reason is. You, your mom, even both of your sister realy kind, they want to take care of Minji when i am not around, so it is normka if you guys feel bit scared to her.”

“It wasn’t like that oppa, just both of my brother got a new job now, while i am will going to school soon from holiday, and you have moved, now your job’s time not afternoon untill night anymore.” Hayi showed sad expresion and worried at the same time.

“I knew, i’m thingking of that too, just.....” quite for awhile Yoo Youngjae clsoed his eyes, felt the wind blows and touch his skin, he opened his eyes and showed beautiful brown iris. “Just, i will rather die than let her to those bad people’s hands.” Youngjae’s sentences brought a conversation into silence. Hayi didin’t know why suddenly Youngjae talked about that. Is that realy bad to leave Minji alone even in the right hands who can treat Minji properly? Is it about money? Or maybe, how if it was not bad? How if it was dangerous?. “Hayi ah, i will back at home please tell your mom thankyou. Next time i will bring your favorite cake. I have to go now, just in case Minji wakes and doesn’t find me around.” Youngjae lifted his but from chair wanted to leave, with his smile as always he gone. Hayi who still confused didin’t want to think deeply about this, she decided to enter her house.