Tooth Fairy

Tooth Fairy
Taeyeon grimaced when she saw her sister put her teeth under her pillow. Taeyeon did not believe in the existence of this Tooth Fairy, as she thought that it was impossible for magic to happen. That was the reason she gave, and she said fairies and magic were closely related. 
Taeyeon took a pen and paper and started writing a note. She stuffed it under Seohyun's pillow after she fell asleep and grinned to herself, hoping that it would work.
-
"Umma I've got a note from the Tooth Fairy! Umma!"
 
Their mother turned and smiled at Seohyun. "Yes dear, so what is it about -"
 
"But umma my tooth is still her! What does the Tooth Fairy want?"
 
Seohyun passed the letter to their mother without first reading it. They sat down at the table and read it, ending up in total shock. 
 
"Hi Seohyun 
The Tooth Fairy isn't here. She's fake. 
Tooth Fairy"
 
Her mother stared at the words where the Tooth Fairy was said as a third person and then signed off as Tooth Fairy...?  Her mother knew that it was not true, but who would do such thing? 
 
Wait! Taeyeon.
 
She put Seohyun down from her lap and went to find Taeyeon. 
 
"Taeyeon ah! What is this about? Bullying your sister again?"
 
Taeyeon grinned sheepishly at their mother and said, "umma, I'm sorry, I'll solve this." Taeyeon ran over to Seohyun who was still sitting at the table, reading the note over and over again, confused. Taeyeon found that amusing, but Seohyun has after all taken after her. 

"Seohyun! What's the note about?" Taeyeon pretended to be excited though she already knew what was in the letter.
 
"Unnie! Look! She said she's not real, unnie," Seohyun said, very obviously confused. 
 
"Ooh," Taeyeon seemed to be very surprised then she started laughing. "Maybe she felt that your tooth was special and thought you should keep it!"
 
Seohyun, too, burst into laughter and their mother smiled hearing her two children laughing so happily together. Maybe after all, children being children, satisfied by the tiniest of things, believing everything they are told, is after all when people feel the most happy. Only a child would know what true happiness is. 
 
THE END :D HAHAHHA