1

I Hear Your Voice

The famous musician,Kwon Jiyong.Gossip about his girlfriend died took the whole page and all attention went to him.There’s a rumor,he wrote a song for his ex-girlfriend.

‘Oh my god.He’s damn hot.’I squeal when Jiyong’s music  video appear on the billboard.I stared at the billboard in awe.Both my friend and I stopped walking and stood by the roadside just to watch the music video.I took a glance at my friend.I shook my head. stuff with donut while she took a sip of slurpee.

‘This glutton girl and food..’I sighed and turn to the billboard again.

Though I knew not everything on internet are all true and we shouldn’t believe it,but I really like him and his voice.

‘Hey Jupal.Do something so that I can meet real Jiyong.’I shook my friend’s arm Lee Jooyeon playfully.

Jooyeon turn to me.‘Gosh Bekah,you drive me crazy with you obss....wait  what’s happening there.’her eyes widened and Jooyeon pointed at the crowd on the other side of roadside.

‘Celebs?’ask Jooyeon.She  tried to extend her neck just incase it probably could help herself to  get a better view.

I laughed at her,and turn toward the crowd.My eyes widening.Radiant smile,smoky eyes and awesome hair do.

‘No way.’both my friend and I says.

‘Kwon Jiyong!.’yelled us in unison.And just our luck the light turn to green.

NO ONE POV

‘Bek,let’s took a picture with him.’Jooyeon turned besides her.’Where is she?’question Jooyeon when Bekah are nowhere to be found.

‘Damn it!She left me.’Jooyeon  caught up with Bekah when she saw Bekah already joined other fan girls squealing.

BEKAH POV

‘Please look at me.’I hope.But Jiyong  didn’t even look at me,and his manager already open the backseat door for him.He’s  smiling and waving at his fans that went crazy.I tried my best to get near him and finally I’m about  two metre from him.His fan girls’s scream really loud though he’s not that far from them.

‘Look at me!’i’d scream to get his attention.He was about to get into the back seat,but suddenly he turn toward my direction,and I swear he look at me.Our eyes met.

‘What’s your name?’he asked.

‘Me?I...er..er..’I stutter.Those fan girls’s scream getting noisy when Jiyong  looked at me and ask such a question.I can’t believe it.He talked to me.

‘Do you want to be my personal assistant?’

 

 

‘Ey..you’ve went too far Rebekah Kim,are you sure you’re not sick?’question Lizzy while put her backhand against my forehead.We were walk to the school’s gate.

‘Dude.I’m serious.’I assured Lizzy that laughing lunaticly at me.

I sighed.’That’s such a wild dream.’comment Nana while chuckle.This chic model sure do know how to bring down my mood.

Now that I think about it,it does feels like a dream.I need to ask Jooyeon.

‘Hey assistant!You’re late.’suddenly I heard people gasped.I turn.There he is.Lean against his car arrogantly.He looks so handsome in his leather rider jacket.

‘Hurry up.’he command me and get into the driver seat.Nana and Lizzy’s jaw dropped.

And that’s how my life as a Jiyong’s personal assistant start.

My life completely turn upside down since then.Being  Jiyong’s personal assistant means you have to do everything.When I said everything.I really mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

‘Hey, don’t push each other.’I scold his fans as I him to the company’s entrance.

I have to  carry such a heavy things like his instrunment,his shopping bag and for sure his fans gifts.

‘This box’s weight didn’t make sense.’unconsciously I’d complain.He turn around and look at me with an annoying and questionable look.

‘Nothing.’I walked past him.Maybe it sounds ridiculous,but I’m okay with it since he is Kwon Jiyong.

I was eating when he called for me.Quickly I bolt into the massage room.‘Bekah,please pass me my drink.’he asked,though his drink just a few centremetre from his spot.I thought to myself,whey he bother to call me when he could ask for those massanger’s help.Nevertheless I took his drink.

Okay.It’s forgiven cause he’s having body massage.’I calmed myself and passed him his drink.

He took a sip and lied on the bed again to continue his massage session.

‘What a selfish prince.’I can’t help but mutter it.

On the bright side,I can see the real Kwon Jiyong that his fans wouldn’t expect it at all.

‘Bekah!Let’s play with me.’suddenly Jiyong poked his head in for a while and dissapear in a second.With a heavy sighed I walked out from my cubicle and went to his room.

‘HAHAHAHA.You’re really weak Jiyong.’I laughed at him when the game is over and I win for God knows how many times already.

‘Shut up.’he retort childishly.He restart the game and  stared at the screen impatiently.

I look at him and can’t help but proud of myself.I’d even got to see Jiyong’s childish side while other girls need to get in line just to watch him perform.I guess that’s the beauty of being his personal assistant.

He realized I was staring at him.He turned to me with his annoyed look.

‘Hey.Don’t look at me like that.’

‘You know what Jiyong.You’re really different when you’re off the stage.’I said playfully.

‘What?’he’s confused with my sudden comment.

‘I thought you’ll be more elegant.’I’d continue.He form his usual slow yet gentle smile.You know what I mean right?

‘Why?You don’t like it?’at his remark I got embarassed.His smile widened.

‘No..that’s not it.’I tried my best to cover it up.

‘Jiyong!Gym now.’command YG’s official trainer Hwang Ssabu.

‘Yeah,I’m coming.’he flew to the door follow Hwang Ssabu.I bring my hand to my cheek.I bet my face as red as a tomato.

 

Today,after school,as usual  I went to YG Entertainment and do my things.It’s been months.I checked Jiyong’s outfit for this week event.

‘Jiyong changed.’out of a blue Teddy,which is Jiyong’s manager blurt it.

‘Really?I didn’t noticed it.’I replied with a bit confusion.

‘Yup.He’s more cheerful and fun.I think he’s changed since you came in here.’

‘Me?’another confusion came.His manager chuckled at my confusion.He looked at his wrist watch.

‘It’s time for him to go.’he talked to himself.

‘I’ll get him.’I offered myself and dash to Jiyong’s room.

On my way to Jiyong’s room I’ve been thinking of Teddy’s words.I grin like an idiot.Even it’s a lie,I’m still happy.

When I arrived in front of his room it door alreay crack open.

‘Sorry,it’s time for you to go.’I said as I walked in.I stopped myself when I saw he did it again.

He pretend to talked on the phone,though I knew that flip phone can’t be used anymore.It’s too old.

Everytime before his performance or concert,he’ll listen to something on ‘that phone’ and I’m getting curious what could it be.

It is because he will look so sad when he listen to something from that phone.

‘Jiyong.’I called for him.He turn around with a surprised look.

‘You should knock before you enter my room.’he said while keep the phone in his jacket’s pocket.

‘Sorry.But It’s time.’

‘Okay.I get it.’he replied plainly.He didn’t look at me.

‘I’ll wait in the car then.’I was about to leave him when  he caught my wrist and pulled me close to him.He hugged me.

‘Call my name.’he said calmly.

I was taken aback.’I..er..’

‘Call my name.Once again,please.’he request.

‘Jiyong..?’I obey.

Suddenly someone slammed the door.Quickly I peel myself off him.

‘Jiyong!Hurry up!.’ask Teddy.

‘Yeah I’m coming.’he replied and follow Teddy.Left me in a daze.

 

‘You got me losing my mind,the way u got me fired up.Never give up girl,when they tried us.You and me against the world with you I ride or die tonight.’

I watch Jiyong’s energetic perfomance in awe.He never failed to impress me.

‘Calm down Rebekah Kim.’I mumble to myself.

‘Call my name.’his request echoed in my head.

He caught me off guard with his sudden action.I bring my hand to my chest.It beating so hard.

 

After his performance,his team gather in the waiting room including me.It’s really noisy.

‘Yo Bekah.’he headlock me playfully from the back.

I was surprised.’Hey what are you doing?’I struggle to loosen it,neverthelss he tighten it and make me out of breath.

‘Jiyong.Your performance for today really the best.’our CEO Yang Hyungsuk came in and congratulate him.Everyone bowed to him.

Jiyong smile.’It’s all because of Bekah’s hard work.’he said as he let me go.Everyone wooing us.While my heart fluttered crazily.

‘We have party later.You should come too Bekah.’I’m about to faint when I realized he is half with a towel hang around his neck.He’s all sweat yet he still look good and his body really good because he’s not too buff yet he still got abs.

‘I’ll take a bath first.So you need to help me with packing Bekah.’he said to me before he walked to his dancer.

‘People go get ready.’he shooed them away before he get into the bathroom in that waiting room.

As he asked me.I start pick up his thing and put it into his backpack.

‘It’s better for me to forget about what happened earlier.But..there’s a slim chance that he might like me too.Or maybe..he do like me..Argghh whatever.I need to pack first.’

While I’m packing suddenly i heard a faint thud.I turn and to my surprised it’s Jiyong’s cellphone lied on the floor.The cellphone that he always used before  his perfomance.

Quickly I pick it up.

‘Crap what to do,what to do.’i checked the phone and press the button randomly.Suddenly the word audio playback appear on the screen.I bring it to my ear.

‘Jiyong I like you.’

I’m shocked to hear  a voice that sounds like me a lot

‘That rumors about his died girlfriend..is it true?This voice is it his girlfriend’s.It sounds like me.Am I just a replacement?’suddenly it hit me.

‘Call my name.’

‘Hey what are you doing?’surprised by his sudden appearance I put down that phone.He looked at my hand that held his phone tightly.

‘Give it back.’he walked up to me and extend his hand.His voice..different from his usual tone.And he looks like he will exploded.

My attention went back to the cellphone.’She..her voice..sounds like me.Who is she?’i ask hesitantly.

‘None of your bussines.’

At his answer,I felt a pang.Without a second thought I stood up and bolt out from the waiting room.

NO ONE POV

‘Bekah!’Jiyong called for Bekah that ran out from the waiting room.He crouch a bit to pick up his favourite cellphone.He sighed at the broken flip phone.

BEKAH POV

Three days since that incident passed.I walked passed the front gate lazily.

‘Bekah~~~.’my friends Lizzy and Nana sing sung when they see me.They always wait for me at the post guard.I wave back at them.

In the class I couldn’t focus at all.His last word keep rewinding in my head.

‘None of your bussines.’his eyes were cold when he said those words.He was right.It’s none of my bussines.

After bid goodbye to Nana and Lizzy i make my way to Jooyeon’s place.I really need her right now.

‘Welcome,Jooyeon at your service.’greet Jooyeon as usual from the counter.I smile at her weakly.

‘I want patbingsoo.’

‘Please take your seat miss Jiyong’s personal assistant.’she joked,eventually it hurt me more.quietly I sat at my usual spot.Waiting for Jooyeon.It didn’t take long  for Jooyeon to bring my order.

‘Patbingsoo is coming.’she sung as she approached.She put the patbingsoo on the table.

‘What’s up girl?You looked so down.’she question me while patted my head.I look up at her,and in a matter of time my tears burst.

‘Jupal.’I cried and hugged her waist.Luckily people aren’t looking at us.Jooyeon patted my head continuously.

‘Hey,don’t cry.’

After I calmed down,I told her everything.Especially  about I resigned as Jiyong’s personal assistant.Later I’m done with my talk.Jooyeon just smile at me dorkily.

‘Bek.running away from him won’t solved this matter.You should have stay and talk to him.’

‘But..’

‘No but.Tomorrow,go back to your work and talk to him if you really like him.It’s not a total failed.Not yet...at least you should know how he feel about this whole incident..about you.’Jooyeon persuaded me.I sniff then smile at her.

‘I’m glad we’re friends.Thanks Jupal.’

 

Soon after my meeting with Jooyeon I went straight to my home.And here I am toss around on my bed.

‘Bekah,dinner’s ready.’my mom yelled from down stairs.

‘I’m not hungry.’I yelled back.

I’ve lost my fighting spirit since I left YG Entertainment.I’m itchy to how is he doing.I woke up from my bed and grab my laptop under the bed.Almost immediately I surf news about Jiyong after I turn on my laptop.

Then the most recent news shocked me.

‘Soloist,Kwon Jiyong suddenly lost his voice.Because of it his concert got postponed and new date will be release soon.Besides that no personal problem has been report,but through his official website it is said that Kwon Jiyong’s not in a good condition.’

‘Oh my god.Is it because of me?He love that cellphone so much and I broke it.’quickly I close my laptop and went downstairs.

‘Mom I’ll go out for a while.’

‘Bek whats wrong?’ask my mom,but I ignored it and  ran to the door.

‘I need  to apologize to him.’I thought whilst open my house gate.After that I turn to the right side.

‘Bekah.’suddenly someone call for me from the opposite direction.I turn and was greet by Jiyong’s smile.

‘Where are you going?’he asked while walked toward me.I’m at the verge to cry.

‘I’m sorry.’I cried like a kid while rubbed my eyes.He just stood in front of me silently.

 

‘How did you know my house?’I asked him to break the silence that surround us.He says nothing and keep on driving.

What should I do?He must be mad at me.My tears rolling again.I took a tissue on the dashboard and sniff several times.

‘You the reason I couldn’t sing anymore.’he started.

I knew it.I broke his  cellphone of course he can’t sing.I cried harder.

‘Since you left me,I can’t sing at all.’

Slowly I opened my eyes and sniff again.

‘Eh?’he turned to me for a while.

‘It’s embarassing right?But that’s the truth.I’ll only felt at peace when I look at Rebekah Kim face or else I’m a mess.’

‘But...what about that cellphone?’I asked him with all my courage.

‘It’s true that the voice that you heard on that phone was my ex-girlfriend’s voice.Just like reported on the news,she’s already died...five years ago.

My eyes widened.He stopped the car by the roadside.

‘Because of your voice that similar to her’s I randomly pick you as my personal assistant..I was surprised when I hear your voice for the first time and on that time I only want your voice eventhough you didn’t looks like her at all.’

I pout slightly when he being frank.

‘But..after  we’ve spent a long time together,I’m used to have you besides me.’he turned to me.

‘And..I know I’m being selfish..because of that..I’m asking you sincerely to stay by my side.Always.’he said gently.

Soon after that my tears burst out.He chuckle at me.

‘Don’t cry like that.’he planted a kiss on my forehead before he  pull me into a hug.

 

Just like that I’ve become his personal assistant again.Jiyong recover fully and his concert was a huge succes.

But there’s one thing that change.

‘Bekah,hurry up.’

‘I’m coming.’I struggle to carry his suit case.When I’m close enough, he extend his hand.

‘Let me carry it.It looks heavy.’the suit case change owner.He lift it easily.

‘T-thanks.’It’s hard to believe it.

‘Why?’his usual mischievous smile came across his face.

‘Nothing.’I push him to walk in front of me.He laughed at me while I get embarrassed.

The fact I’m dating Kwon Jiyong bring me to cloud nine.I’ve promise to myself,in the future  I’ll be the one that will give him strength.

 

I dunno why I ship them crazily.Thanks for my first two subscribers.Love yaaaaaaaaaaaa.