8 -The Past and Something is Strange-

Fairytale Special Story

Another EXO starring!!


>>>>Taemin

“So, he is the kid?” asked the unknown ajushi

I can not open my eyes because of fear. But then I remember I am not alone here, so I show those black orb that full of tears.

“He is the son of Royal Highness? Are you serious? This weak kid?” asked the same person

I can hearSoojung sneer in disgust when the man approach her. That man kidnapped Soojung, Sulli, and me when we are going back to home. From his conversation, I know he want to get revenge to Soojung and my family. That make me even sadder as I realize this is not related with Sulli.

I just bring her to a risk.

The said man is looking not happy towards Soojung reaction so he kick the girl strong enough and make the girl cried in agony. My eyes widen spontaneously as the flying Soojung because of that kick. I turned around to see fear in Sulli’s eyes bt somehow try to hide it.

“Is good I did not hit you with full energy. You will dead for sure girl. Now behave and apologize to me” the man said with a smirk “If you are the daughter of Royal Highness you should show that. How can the vampires that kill all my families have a useless daughter like you. What a shame” he mocked Soojung but the turned around to me “But I just have a grudge to Siwon. That Iron Hand is the worst. I think after I kill their son, they will regret to what they ever dir to me” he smirked

He approach us and hit Sulli who try to hold me, harshly. He pull my hair, does not care with my shouting and tears that already fell from my eyes.

“If you dead, just blame your beloved daddy” he pulled me even hard

But he can not throw me like just he did to Soojung because Sulli bite his leg. He cried in pain and noticed the girl. In second, he change his target to the little girl who cried in the corner, try to save her life. Soojung immediately pulled Sulli before the man could get her. However the man is stronger and faster than them. He throws Soojung once again and pulled Sulli’s hair.

“You do not know who you are troubled kid. I should kill you before you ruined my plan again” he said

“Get off me! Get off me!” I can heard Sulli tried to escaped from his grip

A ball of water can be seen from his hand. I look at Sulli in panic as I realize the man want to kill Sulli with his ability. I ran to help her, but someone did that before me. Sulli has disappeared from his hands in a second.

“Nugu?!” he shout in angry

“Me. Have a problem?” Donghae asked

This is the first time I saw his bloody eyes glared at someone. As soon as the man turned to see Donghae, Donghae already punch him to death. He looks very bothered when saw Soojung is fainted because of this man.

“Everyone is alright?” Donghae asked

Jessica who hold Soojung tightly nodded. My eyes search for Sulli who is in Kyuhyun’s hand. I sighed in relieve.

“So this man want to kill ours but fainted with just one punch?” Donghae mocked the fainted man

He already stand beside the man, willing to kill the man but Kyuhyun stop him.

“Hyung, it is unimportant, really. We do not kill this udeless vampire in front of kids” Kyuhyun said “Let him dies in ashamed” he smirked

Donghae shrugged his shoulder and agreed with Kyuhyun. Donghae immediately call me and tol me to follow him. I nodded, walking fast to approach them. But the man already stand up, moving his hand in familiar position. I widen my eyes.

“Soojung, are you okay?” another scene is coming in front of me as Minho approach us

Minho seems like to call Jessica, Kyuhyun, and Donghae here after we got kidnapped. However, I turned around and look at the man and the ball of water in his hand. I widen my eyes, already shout to warned my family.

It is too late.

The man has targeted Jessica, Donghae, and Kyuhyun, along with Sulli and Soojung on their hands. The water surround them. Even Donghae, Jessica, and Kyuhyun do not need to breath, but as a half human we are, Soojung and Sulli soon dying for oxygen.

“How dare you to my Soojung” Minho threatened the man

That man suddenly can not move and same time feel like painfulness surround him. Unlike Jessica’s ability, Minho’s does not make the man shout in pain, he just feel depression. Even worse, he lost his control his ability.

But another vampire is coming to save the man. Donghae looked annoyed after the man lost control over his ability, he already targeted the first man.

“You know Donghae, I gues it does not matter if we kill this one” Kyuhyun said, holding Sulli tightly

Without saying anything else, there was a scream and I closed my heavey eyes with fear.

“Hish, I really hate that kind of vampire. Let’s go home” Kyuhyun said in anger

“Let’s go home” I can heard Jessica agreed and bring us to home

If only I know my ability just like Minho hyung, Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung. I will save Sulli with all my strength.


 

“Appa is not here” I heard Sulli whispered

I take a glance to Sulli and immediately look at the wolves in front of us.

“Traitor? Are you not the traitor one?” asked Kris with a smirked on his face

“Kai, you should listen to us. There are the bad and the good one, and they are the good. Let them go now” Suho suggested

The boy named Kai looked at Suho with annoyance, but second later, he maked the look of smirk with his face.

“Yah, Luhan hyung, Tao hyung, you are the judges here. Who deserved to be called as betrayal here? Me or them who made friends with blood ers?” Kai provoked

There is no responsed but we can clearly heard growls from them. Some of us gulped because the growl seems so hatred. Once again, we looked at Kai, the boy in the middle. At the same time, Onew pulled us, he whispered.

“Look, that boy” he said

We glance at the boy who looks nervous in the end of the other line. If I am not wrong, he is the boy who hug Taeyeon. However I immediately darted my eyes to the leader couple.

You do realize we are awake?” asked Leeteuk suddenly come to my mind

I jumped in shock.

T-that voice.

Aish, why all of you have to bring you here? Just back off kid, Yesung and the others already have the planned. If you get hurt, your appa will not be happy” Leeteuk said again

Sadly I am nodded my head. I pulled Key with me but the boy insisted in his place. Growl can be heard again and I know the fight will be start soon. I open my mouth in shock when the boy in front of me start a pose to attack.

“Stand back Taemin-ie. I'll protect you” Key said

No, Key hyung!

Too late. One of the wolves target Key and the fight is begun. I could not see them perfectly, just a flash of colliding shadows. They move so fast and I felt dizzy at the same time to just look at them. A growl can be heard anywhere who owned someone that I did not know. I desperately find someone to be helped. But once again, I can not see anything between the dark and light. All I heard are voices of everyone tried to warned me.

“Taemin, stay away! Here is dangerous”

Victoria shout from nowhere as the flash of blue pass in front of me. I can see lightning, but I can not see the owner of the ability. Then suddenly someone pulled me from my place.

Tamin-ie, watch out!” Onew shout

He is gone again in the middle of the crowded. I just stand there for seconds and another hand pushed me out. I fell on the ground with a thud on . I look up and heard Yesung mumbled something seems like “No there kid”. It hurts me a lot when I realize I am nothing except a piece of meat here.

Yah, what is wrong with me? Why I look so useless?

But I don't have time to think when I realize I have to protect someone.

A girl.

Sulli.

I found her far from the place I stand. Soojung and Minho just tried to protect her. I ran to her, pass by some wolves and suddenly stand in the middle of the wolves. The wolves growl, right on my face, the other just smirk on the back of mine. They looks so big and strong, compared with them, I am just a little baby deer. I gulped worriedly when suddenly a large fire ball throw near us.

“Get out of here Taemin-ie, this is dangerous!” umma pushed me out

But the statement itself seems to be a command for them because they gladly began to chased me. For a few minutes later, all wolves began to attack me. The reason is simple, I am just a kid with no power. I unable to fight back.

A perfect harmony of the violin catches my ears and refresh my body. A wolf suddenly scream in front of me, he kneel on the ground and moves back. I look at the owner of the ability who diligently played the violin. He is no other than Henri, with the white fluffy wings on his back, he looks like an angel in the middle of the monsters.

The woods become chaos just when everyone try hard to protect each others. All can not shut their mouth and pointed each to fight, to protect, to do anything to survive.

“He is Siwon's!”

“Royal Highness family!”

“Attack him, he does not find his ability yet!”

“Kill him!”

The growls from the wolves around me.

“No! Taemin run! Run!”

“Here, ran to here, we will protect you!

“Just hide okay? We will not let them attack you”

“Aish, you should not here!”

My head is spinning like tornado as vampires and good wolves shout to me. They begun to attack and protect me at the same time. I am just in the middle, can not do anything.

“Taemin oppa, come here” a girl whispered and pulled me with her tiny fingers

Sulli took me out of the circle, out of the fighting. We stopped in the outlandish area, still in the woods. So quiet make me almost think the fight is over.

It should not be like this. I should not be protected, I should protect her.

Just then I sense a large flames, ice, lighting and earthquake everywhere. Everyone is there, fighting for live when I am here, survive alone. Even Jonghyun who is injured and Key who does not know his ability yet.

It is not fair. Why I am different?!

“Aargh!” another scream can be heard

I turned around, saw one of the wolf capture Sulli.

No! Do not touch her!

“Oppa, please run! Leave me here!” Sulli shout

The wolf turned to be human, give the creepy smile to us.

“Oppa, please run! Leave me here!” he teased me with Sulli's voice, he tighten the grip and Sulli let out another scream “Why are you still there? Your girl ask you to run away” he mocked me

I stepped back slowly. Sulli is sobbing because she can not breathe. The man approach me after throw Sulli into the tree, does not care about that girl again.

“Oppa, please run! Leave me here!” he mocked again, with incredibly annoying voice “Aren't you one of Royal Family? You are weak and powerless, are you kidding me?” shout the man mockingly

I gulped when try to open my mouth “There is no Royal Highness, the family is long disbanded” I explained, a little bit shattered when spoke

“Uh-huh, I knew that. But revenge is still revenge. I know kill you make your parents regret, and that is the point. I will ruined your family for sure” he replied

“Why do you want it?” someday I just asked why my thought can work innocently to asked that

He bitterly laughed “Are you trying to buy time? Because seriously, no one can help you here. Just for your information, Royal Highness used to be the vampires family ever. I just hate that family for a reason that your plain brain will not understand. It is about revenge, boy. They deserved it for glory in long time” he said “Werewolves are just a pioneers, you are my real target” he smirked

With that, I widen my eyes and struggle back.

He is not a werewolf. He is one of those vampires. Those old vampires who want to kill me. He manipulated werewolves' mind to fight with us so that he can kill me, the son of Royal Highness.

“Y-you are Seongguk” I said in surprise

“Exactly, you got 100. Do you want a candy for that?” he laughed “Need almost entire day to you to realize that, huh?”

He save. He hide when Donghae and Kyuhyun kill him.

“I you run now, I just kill her and kill you later. Which one will you choose, your majesty?” he mocked slowly approach Sulli

I clenched my fist and glance at the girl.

She can not move for now, I have to do something before this jerk touch her. No, I will not him did that.

Not in front of my eyes.

“Do not touch her, I warned you, JERK!” I shout

 

>>>>Luna

“Please stop this . Kai, listen to us!” shout Baekhyun immediately stand in the middle of Suho and Kai

“What is wrong with you? Get out of here!” Kai shout

“Get out of here Baekhyun, I will give this kid a lesson” Suho warned

“Not until you both of you listen to me!” Baekhyun shout again

Even lately the boys does not want to listen that short boy, for a long time fighting, the boys give up and stop move. With that, Baekhyun smile, give the boys happy nod.

“Just talk now before I changed my mind” Kai said

Baekhyun nod “Chill out, do you want to listen to me now? Here, is misunderstanding. Kai, actually we are fr-”

“Don't say that word” Kai growled but Baekhyun insisted to continue

“-friends. I'm sorry but I'm in Suho's said. One of them explained to me that our mind is manipulated by one of the bad vampire here. It hate them so much, that's why it use us to fight them” Baekhyun explained

“There is no way you believe at vampire. Baekhyun, you are the one is manipulated here. They are vampire and we are werewolf, we born to hate each other. Don't ever say that vampire is using me to help it! It's ridiculous!” Kai shout, stomping his feet at Baekhyun

“But it is true” Baekhyun mumbled “You have to believe them, or at least, try to believe at me” he added

There is long silence when Kai examines Baekhyun's eyes. That is, until a scream can be heard from the other side of the wood and we straighten our position.

“Taemin!” Jonghyun reacts immediately at the voice

“Where is Sulli?” then Seohyun asked worriedly

“That is Taemin's! They are probably together, we have to find them!” Tiffany pulled Siwon in panic as the two ran together

“Yah! What are we doing here? It is really Taemin and Sulli, we have to go there. The vampire got them!” Taeyeon shout and make us ran as fast as we can

We are running to the origin of the sound. Suho and Baekhyun looked at Kai before they follow us, who are running to Taemin and Sulli.

“Taemin oppa!”

We stop when we heard someone is sobbing. With a little nod, we know that is the voice of Sulli. Instead found the two in the worst condition, the scene is showing the shocking Taemin near the big tree. Another vampire is lying hopeless far enough away from the boy and muttered something incoherently. Then we saw Kyuhyun next the lying vampire with the killing eyes ever.

“He is the one who kidnapped us when we were childern” Minho remembered

“Excuse me, I think he was dead” Donghae stated

“It could not be! He is one of us, he is were-!” Kai stop when someone interrupted him

“Werewolf my . He is vampire who manipulated your mind. He pretends to be one of you to finish his revenge to us” Kyuhyun stated

“See! I told you there is vampire behind this!” Baekhyun shout immediately

“B-b-but- he is – we are-” Kai mumbled “Y-you guys do not like he said?” he suddenly asked

“What did he say?” Eunhyuk replied

Kai did not answer when the older one patted his back soothingly.

“You know, not all of the vampires are our enemy. You just meet the very nasty one, but it can not show you all the vampires are bad. We understand your condition, we will. It is not your fault anyway but we need to talk” Suho explained

With that, the younger werewolf nodded and follow the older one to a place that no one know. The other werewolf also follow them, leave us, the vampires, alone here. Everyone except someone.

“Ah, Suho hyung told us to apologize to you” Chen said with a gentle smiled plestered on his face

“That is okay, we understand” Yesung answered

“-Mmh, and this is” Chen added, give the man a bunch of flowers

“For?” Yesung added confusedly

“For a beautiful girl named Seohyun” Chen said and ran for his life

A second later, Kyuhyun got what he said and shout angrily “Yah! She is my wife! MY-WI-FE! Did you hear that? She is already married!”

Everyone start to laugh at Kyuhyun statement. Seohyun just cover her face with her hand in shame when Sulli smile a bit. The girl is still concerned to the unconscious Taemin.

At the same time, I looked at the boy beside me nervously. He is still laughing out loud after something strange happened with his laughter. The difference is too real and I widen my eyes when the worst is coming.

“Let's go back” Leeteuk said without looking back but I know something wrong with Jonghyun is important right now

Even though the boy still remain healthy.

“Yeah” Heechul agreed when the othes follow them and I can look Jonghyun still in his position

“You know what? No fight, no fun!” Eunhyuk shouted

“Yah! Keep your tounge! Do you remmber we almost hurt our children?” asked Hyoyeon

“But the could fight!” Eunhyuk bickered

“You do not count that boy, huh?” Sooyoung pointed at Taemin who still in shocked condition

“Leave him alone, he will be fine” Eunhyuk mumbled

-and they keep chattering until we got home. Jonghyun just laugh to responses them but never say more. As someone patted his back, that is Kibum who asked what is happened with him, something bad is happening.

He laugh “I am fine! I'm just-”

“Jonghyun!”

-and he is fell on the ground.

Fainted.