CHP 1

Fallen Princess
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“I can’t believe that I’m really back,” Aria thought out loud as she was escorted to her brother's throne.

The guard escorted her to a gigantic door, which seemed all too familiar, and ushered her inside. Sitting on the throne was a red haired man, her brother; the one and only sibling she had left whom she haven't seen in years. Right beside him stood six warriors who supported and protected him and the kingdom, VIXX

“Brother,” she was on her knees, bowing formally.

Hakyeon quickly stood from his throne and led her to her feet as he embraced her. It was definitely relieving to have her by his side once again. 

“Oh dear sister, I missed you so much,” he said to her.

Letting go from the embrace, Aria gave Hakyeon a small smile as she said replied the same thing. She then turned her attention towards the warriors before her, who deliberately bowed right away. Her eyes scanned through each and everyone of them, searching for a certain individual she also missed. A smile automatically formed as she laid her eyes on the said man.

“Ken,” she called out for him.

He looked at her and gave her a sheepish grin as he made his way towards her. She enveloped him in a tight embrace, not letting go of him even if she was making him feel uncomfortable in front of the, now, king. She missed her best friend, the one who she spent most of her childhood with.

“Aria, you’re choking me,” Ken said in between the hug.

His remark earned a laugh from the rest of the people in the room. Aria quickly apologized and let go of her hug. She was feeling so excited and happy to be back with the people she love. Hakyeon smiled at the warm atmosphere which he hadn’t experience for a while.

“I’m glad that you are happy as we are, sister. It’s a shame we have to put the happy moment on a halt as I have to discuss some important matters with you,” Hakyeon spoke.

Vixx took that as a cue and left the siblings alone to have their discussion. Before leaving, Hongbin gave her a bouquet of white roses, her favorite flower, as an offering upon her coming back.

“How sweet of him," Aria smiled, admiring the flowers be

Please log in to read the full chapter