Dashi Dorawa?

Will you be mine? [One Shot Sequal] Hoya

Please enjoy this sequal! this will also be in two parts ^^


It was another day that I had to live with the reality of what I did. I knew that all of my pain was pretty much self inflicted. I made myself feel the heartbreak. Still, Hoya knew what it was that he wanted. I wasn’t the girl that he wanted. Every time I saw him now a days, he seemed happy, and even though some time has passed, I still wished that I would be the girl at Hoya’s side rather than Gina.

 

I had nothing against Gina. She was nice, smart, well liked among the student body, talented, and Hoya’s girlfriend. Honestly, I would consider her a good friend, but I don’t socialize with her because of Hoya.

 

I spent my last couple days getting closer to infinite. Since Hoya was once of my best friends, I soon had to make new friends after he found himself a girlfriend. I found that Sungyeol filled the spot quite nicely. Still Sungyeol couldn’t fill the gap that Hoya left. The rest of the infinite members were more than willing to help me in the friendship department.

 

I sat in the cafeteria waiting for my friends before I ate.

 

“Yunnie!” a voice I recognized as Sungjong, called me as he entered the eating area.

 

“Hi Sungjongie,” I answered, while waving. Soon I saw the rest of the guys follow after him.

 

“Yunnie Yun Yun,” Sungyeol pulled my arm and pushed me towards the line.

 

“Yah! Give the girl warning won’t ya?” I exclaimed, fixing my hair. Sungyeol merely laughed at me.

 

“So noona did you hear about Gina?” He asked. I looked at him questionably.

 

“Umm… no? What about her?” I asked.

 

“She’s going to Japan for a while,” Sungyeol finished for Sungjong. I looked at them questionably.

 

“So if she’s gone where is Hoya?” I asked. Ever since Gina and Hoya got together he didn’t eat with the guys anymore. He was practically always with Gina.

 

“We don’t know. We figure he’ll eventually appear somewhere,” Sungyeol stated. I laughed at what he said. It just goes to show how aware they are of each other. When I returned to the table I was surprised to see Hoya there.

 

“Hi Sungyeol, Sungjong, Yunnie,” He greeted us. We all acknowledged him and made our way around him. Unfortunately, I somehow ended up sitting next to him and Sungyeol. I groaned and took a little of my rice.

 

“Yah Hoya move!” Woohyun exclaimed as soon as he reached the table.

 

“You aren’t even going to say hi?” Hoya questioned. Woohyun just glared at him.

 

“Hi… now move,” Woohyun commanded. Hoya just eyed him curiously.

 

“Why should I move?” he asked.

 

“Because… I always sit next to Yunnie…isn’t that right sugar?” Woohyun asked me. I picked up some of my chicken and nodded engrossed in my food.

 

“That’s right bugaboo,” I answered by his pet name.

 

“Bugaboo?” Hoya questioned out loud. Woohyun soon squeezed in between me and Hoya.

 

“Yep… because he bugs me but he insists on me calling him boo so that’s what I call him.” I stated, not looking in his direction, still eating my food. I’m guessing all of infinite were taken back by the amount of time Hoya had been spending with Gina. In fact, all during lunch we all ignored him and continued on like normal.

 

“Okay guys I get it you’re mad at me…” Hoya started, we all looked at him with out saying anything. “I’m sorry. I guess I got caught up with having a girlfriend that I forgot about my friends,” He continued. We all continued eating “Oh c’mon guys…” He said. Sunggyu scoffed.

 

“Are you sure you aren’t saying that just because Gina isn’t in the country right now?” He asked him, not facing him either; rather he continued eating like the rest of us.  

 

“No I mean it…” Hoya responded.

 

“Look man we aren’t going to just automatically go back to the way things were before just because you decided you want to come back to hanging with us. Since you’re our friend we aren’t going to ditch you either.” Dongwoo responded for the group we all nodded.

 

“So am I forgiven?” He asked.

 

“Sort of,” I stated, not looking in his direction. The rest of lunch when by smoothly, and Hoya was actually included in some of the conversation this time.

 

“Yunnie… can I walk you to class?” Hoya asked, as we were getting ready to leave.

 

“Actually… Sungyeol takes me to class now-a-days.” I told him, grabbing Sungyeol’s arm. Sungyeol merely waved at Hoya.

 

“Oh well… can I join you guys?” He asked. I looked over at Sungyeol; He shook his head.

 

“Sorry man, but I would like to walk with Yunnie on my own. I have some things to talk to her about,” He replied. Hoya waved his hands in front of him as if he was saying it was okay.

 

“Sorry,” I muttered, as Sungyeol dragged me away. To be honest, I wanted Hoya to walk me to class. Still I knew that infinite just wanted to show him a taste of his own medicine. “So did you really have something to tell me?” I asked Sungyeol as he asked me to class.

 

“No, I just think maybe this is your chance to make him feel the way he made you feel.” Sungyeol suggested. I smiled over in his direction.

 

“Gah Yeolie why are you always looking out for me?” I joked, punching his arm lightly.

 

“Because I’m your friend and this is what we do for each other,” He told me, we laughed our way to class unaware of a familiar pair of eyes watching us enviously.

 

After class I immediately ran in to Hoya.

 

“Hey there Yunnie,” He greeted me.

 

“Hi Hoya,” I replied. We walked in silence. I wondered what he wanted to say to me.

 

“So… umm do you have anyone to walk you home?” Hoya asked. I crinkled my nose.

 

“Actually I was going to go out with L for a bit,” I told him, pointing towards L who was conveniently waiting for me by the school gates.

 

“Go out… what like a date? Since when were you two so close?” He asked. I chuckled and shrugged.

 

“A lot of things have changed Howon… try to keep up,” I told him walking a little a head of him.

 

“Since when do you call me Howon?” He asked, practically yelling as he came to a halt.

 

“See you around,” I yelled back, not turning back to face him waving. I caught up with L, I couldn’t help but catch a little grin that was stuck on his face.

 

“You were teasing Hoya hyung weren’t you?” He started. I smiled and chuckled. We both new it wasn't a date, but I never actually answered that question did I?

 

“Can you blame me? He basically disappeared off the face of the earth and now he wants to come back like everything is all the same? I can’t just let him off the hook like that,” I told him. L chuckled at me.

 

“Well I don’t blame you. You were Hoya’s best friend until Gina came along.” L commented. “Enough about that though, I wanted to treat you to some deokbokki.” He told me. I made a fist pump.

 

“Lets go!” I exclaimed, grabbing L’s hand and running towards the nearby stand unaware of a pair of eyes watching us.

 

When we got our deokbokki L and I ate together on a nearby bench.

 

“So how’s the deokbokki?” L asked me. I grinned and gave him a thumbs up while eating a piece. L ruffled my hair.

 

“Are you sure you’re older than me?” He asked, smiling at my deokbokki stuffed cheeks. I swallowed hard and playfully slapped his shoulder.

 

“Yah just because I like you doesn’t mean you can question me,” I rebutted. Then L leaned in really close to my ear. I could feel the hair on my neck stand on end.

What was he doing?

 

“Don’t look now, but Hoya hyung is watching us.” He whispered. I discreetly nodded. We continued eating and at the corner of my eye I could see that familiar figure.

 

“Do you feel like having some fun?” I asked him, with a mischievous glint in my eye. He looked at me suspiciously.

 

“What kind of fun are you thinking of?” he asked, slightly worried. I grinned at him.

 

“Just follow my lead okay,” I told him. I picked up some deokbokki with my skewer and grinned in L’s direction. “Would you like some of my deokbokki?” I asked him, winking. L merely grinned at me. He looked like he wanted to laugh.

 

“You’re offering?” He asked. I nodded. Before I could bring the deokbokki to his mouth he bit it off where I had it. He his lips and smiled. “Very yummy noona,” He told me, as he swallowed. I eyed him all knowingly.

 

“It seems like even you like to have some fun,” I whispered. He chuckled and stood up.

 

“How about I walk you home?” He suggested. I nodded. L sure was a curious person. When we got home my little brother was playing outside.

 

“Hi noona!” he greeted as he saw me. He immediately hugged my waist.

 

“Hi Jinyoungie.” I said, hugging him back. I turned over to L. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” I said. L nodded.

 

“Bye Jinyoungie,” L chanted to my little brother, as he kneeled to his height. My brother immediately went over to hug him.


“Bye hyung… promise you’ll come play with me next time,” My brother told him. L shot my little brother his eye smile and nodded.

 

“I will,” L promised as he waved and left.

 

“Lets go in now,” I told Jinyoung and I pushed him slightly towards the entrance of our abode, but before I could reach the door a strong pair of arms wrapped me in a hug. I turned and found myself face to face with Hoya. “Geez Hoya you almost gave me a heart attack,” I scolded him, taking his arms off of me.

 

“Now do you have time for me?” He asked. I sighed.

 

“I’m going to take care of my brother while my parents go out to dinner. Sungyeol was going to come over.” I told him. He groaned in defeat.

 

“Seriously? Or are you just saying that to get rid of me?” Hoya questioned. I shook my head and took out my phone to show him the text message from Sungyeol. 

 

“Now do you believe me?” I told him, smirking. He sighed.

 

“Can’t we hang out like we used to?” He asked, his eyes were boring in to mine.

 

“You ditch all of your friends for Gina and when she’s gone you want to just pick up where you left of?” I scolded, almost offended. “Hoya time moves on. You can’t expect us to just go back to the way things were when we are living with the way things are. Just face the consequences.” I shot at him. I could tell he was hurt at what I was telling him.

 

“Since when did you stop being my best friend?” Hoya asked, loud enough for me to hear him. I shook my head at him.

 

“When you stopped being mine,” I told him. I walked over to where the door of our front door was and then I turned to face him one more time and then went in to my house. This was for the best.


Watch out for part 2... can anyone guess who won the polls? with out cheating? XP