Sometimes

Just a bunch of Wonkyu

A/N:  A super short little drabble from someone who just can't sleep tonight =.=;  I thought that writing would help me, but I can't even focus enough to make a real piece.  So...  I hope you're okay with a super short piece of... something.


 

Sometimes, Kyuhyun gets doubts about Siwon.

 

Sometimes, he wonders if Siwon really loves him.  There are times when Siwon seems to reminisce on past lovers.  Kyuhyun catches him looking at old pictures with previous girlfriends.  And it hurts.

 

Sometimes, he watches Siwon sleep.  He notices the older mumble other names in his sleep.  When Kyuhyun asks Siwon what he dreamt about, he claims to have dreamt of nothing.  Kyuhyun knows that was a lie, but he keeps his mouth shut.  And it hurts.

 

Sometimes, he notices that Siwon is about to go out.  He knows Siwon has tons of connections, and meets tons of people.  But it worries him.  Occasionally, Kyuhyun asks where Siwon's going, or who he's meeting, but the older remains tight-lipped.  And it hurts.

 

So one day, Kyuhyun couldn't handle it.  He helplessly cried, sitting in a fetal position on the bed.  He wondered if what they had was real.  He wondered if he should just move out.  He wondered if he should end it.  He felt a pair of strong arms pull him from behind, and he ended up on a familiar lap.  He calmed down as Siwon gently kissed his nape.  Together, they sat in silence, enjoying their close proximity.

 

Sometimes, he gets a reminder.  He is reminded that Siwon has a right to be nostalgic.  His past experiences are a part of his life.  But what matters is that now, they are together.  Right now, they live together, work together, and love together.  No matter what's happened in the past, Siwon's love is all for Kyuhyun alone.  And that makes him happy.