In the park at night Part 2

The secrets between you and me

“Wae are you in such a hurry?” The man is interested.

“Oh, I just wanted to be at home as soon as possible because I had a long day… Why are you waiting with me?” That’s what you are mainly interested in.

“Ah… I just can’t let a girl alone sitting at a bus station… and I am waiting for my friend to pick me up…” This seems plausible…

“Who are you? If I am allowed to ask.”

“Oh… my name is Kim Jongdae and yours?”

“____ nice to meet you! … Kim-ssi… what were you doing in the park?”

He is surprised “I met my friend who’s going to pick me up… I hope he didn’t forgot about me…”

You laugh, “I don’t think that he’ll forget you! If he is a good friend then he won’t.”

“I am not sure whether he is just forgetful or doing it on purpose… *Silence* There is you bus!”

“Ah! You are right! Gamsa hapnida for waiting with me Kim-ssi! I hope we’ll meet again! And this should be your friend right?”

“Yes! At least! Ok, see you ____-ssi!” He turns to the car and you go to the bus. You are happy that you found a cheerful person who helped you out.

° I hope there are more people who behave like this… then the world would be a better place too!° Smiling you are looking out of the window of the bus and see that the car is driving next to you. Kim-ssi is waving and talking to someone else. Before you see who is sitting next to him, the bus is turning to the right while the car drives to the left. You are getting your smartphone and some headphones out of your pocket. As you are opening you music playlist you are seeing a few new songs… While listening to the song you are having Kim-ssi‘s face in your mind.

° Could it be that Kim Jongdae is a singer of this band? ° You are looking at the name of the group: EXO.

° Somewhere, I’ve heard of this band… Could it be that my friend send these songs to me? ° Suddenly, you hear another voice. The way of singing is similar to the one of the little boy…

° Of course, it COULD be him but just could… To think of it… how much must have changed already? The only thing I remember of him is the way he used to sing… ° You are trying to recall his name but your mind is empty…

You are still listening to the song of them after you got home. The phone rings and you pick up:

“Ne~ ____ imida!”

“Unni? Here is your Sister!”

“What’s up? You never called me before… what’s wrong?”

“You know what I heard? That the best student of Seoul has the pleasure to meet a group from SMEntertainment!” She sounds exited.

“What? Why?” This message gves you creeps.

“It’s works as inspiring for the students! Arg, I need to work harder!”

“Dongsaeng, what would you say, if I told you that I am right now the best student?”

“WHAT? You are?!” She is shouting

“I said what if!” You are trying to sound angry so that she won’t become wary.

“I would want you to become my tutor and to teach me everything you can, wae?”

“So that I will try NOT to become the best… Now I am glad I wasn’t the best one in the exams…”

“Okay, unni! I need to go and study more! See you!” Your sister hung up.

° SMEntertainment… what should I do? … My sister will kill me if I go… also I am not interested in this kind of things… I may be left out! That’s it! ° You are confident enough to take your guitar and go the park.

As soon as you get to the park where you get the notes, you see that there is a new one. You sit down, take your guitar out and look at the note:

 

Dear girl who loves to sleep in the nature,

I forgot my jacket because a friend has a tough time and he needed my help. (I am not like you who forget anything because she wants to sleep!)

I am going to pick it up by tomorrow. I still don’t know when… maybe at 8 am? I know how big the colleges at Seoul are :P If you really want to find out who I am then you need to look at your first! ^^ Yes, I just want coffee! That’s enough. After ten times I stopped counting… and that was about three months ago… So you see: I know you already a long time!

The boy who happily waits for his coffee

 

PS: If you are in the park with your guitar, you should try to sing too! I belief you have a wonderful voice!

 

Your jaw drops. OVER THREE MONTHS?! That is a long time…

 

Dear boy who waits for his coffee,

I really want you to know that: 1. I try to get you the coffee tomorrow but I can’t promise. 2. Do you have other hobbies expect stalking people? Why were you counting at all? 3. Can you give me at least one Tipp? It’s too difficult to go to people and ask if they are you! 4. Why do you think that I have a wonderful voice? 5. How do you know that I have a guitar?! That’s all ^^

The girl who owes you coffee

 

PS: How about coming and listening to my singing? ^^

 

Satisfied you are devoting yourself to your guitar. At first, you are playing some pieces you don’t play so often. After a few minutes, a little crowd stand around you. Now you are playing some of your favorite songs and more people are coming. It seemed like the world is also listening as you start to sing. The first tones are quietly coming out of your mouth. The bigger the audience is getting, the lauder and confidante your voice gets. Everyone seems to be impressed and after the first song, they are applauding. With a big smile, you are starting to sing some more songs and you are stopping at 1am because your throat is already sore. Coughing you are packing your guitar away.

“Excuse me. Are you _____?” Someone suddenly asks you. You turn around and look in the face of some kind of manager.

“Ne masajo, wae? (Yes, that’s right, why?)” You are carefully looking around but you see no one expect the man.

“Would you mind to listen to me? My chairman wants to talk to you.”

“And who is your chairman?”

“His name is…”

 

 

[The end for today! :D I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Comment please!]