Contract

The secrets between you and me

Today is Sunday and you decided what to do: You are going to sign the contract at first and afterwards you are going to the party. Your wardrobe is a mess because you look for an outfit… you don’t want to look over dressed at the agency or underdressed at the party. Then you get an idea! How about taking an outfit with you? That’s the idea! You decided to wear this one

for the official matter and  that onefor the party.

° I hope it doesn’t rain… °

 

Outside a car is already waiting for you and as you step closer, you that it is the driver from the last time, “Hello! It’s been a while.” He bows and says, “Not really but still it’s pleasure to meet you again ______-ssi!”

 

After 30 minutes, you arrive at the company (This time there was no traffic jam!). Again, there is a big crowd of fan girls and again they are trying to look inside the car you are sitting in. It’s getting annoying… you sigh and ask, “Is this boy-group coming again?”

 

“Yes,” The driver answers, “However, you need to get used to it, _____-ssi. Soon they will wait for you too!” The car stops, the driver opens the door for you and you take off.

 

“By the way: What’s the name of the boy-group?”

 

“EXO, why?”

 

° Don’t tell me…?! Chen’s band? How popular are they? °

 

You couldn’t answer his question because the scout is taking you away while saying, “For that you’ve got later time. Now we need to do the paper work!” The scout drags you into his office. It looks like an ordinary office at first but after some seconds, you see that there is a small table with a couch at the big window. The view out of the window is amazing! You see a small part of Seoul; a pretty part of Seoul.

 

“Sit down, ______-ssi. Want something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water?”

 

“Thank you… Water please.”

 

“Alright, I’ll be back in a few minutes. The main idea of the contract lays on the table. Read it and correct if there are some mistakes.”

 

While reading the notes, you realize that with this contract they could put you into a girl-group! You spent some time with girls in an apartment (About five months). Afterwards you hated each other…

The scout is placing a cup water in front of you, “Are there any problems with the contract?”

 

“I am sorry to say, but: Yes, there is a problem.”

 

“What kind of problem is it?”

 

“I don’t want to become a part of a girl-group. This is my condition: I’ll try my best for this company as long as I am not a part of a girl-band!”

 

The scout swallows hard. It seems like he already had an idea of me putting in such a band…

 

° I hope he didn’t promised anyone that I am going to become a part of their band… °

 

You thought carefully of the next thing you are going to say, “I could also become a part of a boy-group but NO girls.”

 

Fifteen minutes already passed but the scout is still thinking. Suddenly he starts to speak, “I’ve got an idea… but I don’t know whether it works or not… However, you need to become a trainee first… Wait I am going to rewrite your contract now.”

 

It takes him an hour to rewrite your contract. The scout asks you to reread the contract before he prints it out. Now you are satisfied! He takes the contact to the chef to make him sign. The scout asked you to wait in his office but you need to go to the toilette that’s why you leave the office. You can’t find it and ask a young man passing by. He is handsome but you really need to the toilette.

 

“Oh… it’s the corridor down and then left…”

 

“THANK YOU!,“ and you run there. Now that you are at ease, you can think of the handsome young man.

 

° He rather looked like a child then a man…

 but kind of manly too… °

 

Your smartphone is ringing and as you take it out you see that the scout is calling. You decide NOT to answer. He might understand that you are busy but no -_- he calls again.

 

“Eobseoyo?”

 

“Where are you?!” He shouts at you.

 

“Am I not allowed to go to the toilet?”

 

“You are but it would have been better if you had told me before!”

 

“I am in front of your office! No need to worry.”

 

“I am not at my office right now. I was asked to come to the practice rooms. Someone is going to pick you up and to take you to the rooms. You are going to sign the contract afterwards. See you in a few minutes, _____-ssi. BEEP BEEP”

 

° Didn’t even asked me if I want to come… °

 

You wait a few minutes and suddenly someone talks to you, “Are you _____-ssi?”

 

“Yes, I am,” you turn around and see…

 

 

 

 

[End for today! :P ]