Sulli's little plan

Minho's Broken Heart

Still in Minho's POV

---------------------------

I was shocked that she kissed me in the lips and my eyes grew a fraction. I tried my best to remain motionless before i do anything uncontrollable here but on the inside, i feel like I'm in cloud nine and I swear my heart just did a sommersault.

She breaks the kiss and i looked at her in disbelief and confusion. I still don't understand her. She's making me crazy. One moment I feel like I was in hell then suddenly I was in heaven. She grins at me sheepishly .

"Still don't get it do you?" she asked

"nope." i replied grinning from ear to ear. I'm so happy right now. 

She rested her arms on both sides of my shoulder and chuckled. I s my arms on her waist as a response. We never have been like this before. We never had skinships like this. Well, we had a few during the drama but it's on the script. But this time it's not. IT'S REAL. I wanted to slap my face to check if I'm dreaming or not.

This is what I wanted. The moment I have been dreaming for. I really can't believe it's happening. It seems surreal.

She took a deep breath and looked at me intently.

"Well...things today went that way because it was my plan."

"Your plan? What plan?" I asked as I pulled her closer to me. I just can't get enough of her.

"I asked Choiza oppa to put on a show for me. Pretend to go out, hold hands, and try to be caught on a 'date' "

"Why did you do that?" I frowned

"For us. Did you know how much Soo Man ajussi tried to contain his anger when you irresponsibly called me on amazing f(x) shooting? All eyes were on us trying to give malice on every move everytime we were together. I could feel the pressure, Oppa. I feel like I don't want to move anymore because of people's critiques. I want to move free around you, oppa. To express what I feel for you but the public's accusing eyes are stopping me from doing so. So I came up with a plan. To make people believe that I was dating an Oppa. To put on that show for everyone's eyes but they don't know behind the curtain, we can finally be together. Brilliant , right?"

I'm speechless. She went to that much trouble to just to be with me. I love her so much. I didn't replied to her but instead I smiled and claimed her lips as my possession which she gladly responded to.

I thought it was a tragedy but it turned out to be a love story. Funny how God concealed the happiness I was searching in a pain I was afraid of facing. I realized that you just have to be strong no matter what, fight for it because you'll never know maybe your life's greatest desire is just waiting there at the end of the aisle.

-------------------------------------------

A/N:

Annyeong~! i decided to give it an epilogue. keke i hope you enjoyed reading <3

Love lots,

babyreynicorn ~
P.S:

your comments are very much appreciated ^_^