Chapter 10

DISCONTINUED: You can't hide who you truly are

A/N hey guys! I have some news!!!! I'm not sure if it is good or bad though.

Oh well, I'll just call it neutral news, anyway so I realized that it took to much effort to update 3 chapters at once so I have decided to update only 1 chapter but don't worry! I will TRY and update a chapter everyday. BUT this is only temporary so probably until the end of the week. Terribly sorry if this caused any inconvience to anyone. But here is the chapter, I hope you like it. :P

===============================================================================================================

As Ji-eun came out of the class, supernaturals around her shot her even more looks then before, their prying eyes judging her. They started whispering to each other while stealing glances at her and Ji-eun knew it was about her.

She went into her dorm where Eunji was. Lunch blew over fast as they stayed in their dorm and Eunji wouldn't stop apologizing. Ji-eun wasn't in the moods so she lay in her bed until bell rang. "Ji-eun?" said a quiet voice, "hmm?" she answered her voice muffled with her face pressed into her pillow. "I'll be going to my next class now" Eunji said hesitantly. When Eunji didn't hear a response from Ji-eun, she heaved a sigh and left.  Ji-eun instantly felt guilty, yah Ji-eun, it wasn't Eunji's fault you feel depressed, why did you ignore her? Argh pabo, pabo!

She sat up and blew a raspberry, I'll make it up to her

 

Since Eunji didn't have Mystic training with Ji-eun, she felt very lonely. She didn't need to change because her uniform was already fit for training, which was what it was originally designed for.

When she walked into the gym, she was surprised to see the whole of Exo there with the same group of girls who approached them at recess. The teacher wasn't there yet.

Ji-eun turned away as other supernaturals gossiped about her. "Look it's the angel with no wings" a Siren laughed. "She couldn't even sing because she has 'Singphilnisis' what kind of disease is that?" said an Elf joining the conversation. "She doesn't have any powers at all, I bet that's why she is in the low class" Hateful comments were thrown at her and she wanted to disappear.

"Quiet!" A harsh deep voice echoed around the gym, everyone went completely silent as they turned to look at where the voice had come from.

Exo's eyes were wide with shock as they stared at the youngest who was always silent and cold, now has risen his voice with what looked like fury in his eyes. 

Ji-eun was astounded did he just? Right then the teacher came in, he was looked like he was in his 20's and was a Skinwalker. Why do we have such young teachers???? "Did I miss anything?" he asked as everyone looked at him silently their eyes still large with astonishment.

Yeah you did, heaps. No-one said anything, "I'll take that as a no, anyway welcome to Mystic training and if any of you guys don't know me," he scanned the crowd his eyes resting on Ji-eun and smiled "I'm Mr. Lee but you can call me Lee Joon because I'm a cool teacher" he laughed at his own joke then realised no-one was laughing with him he pretended to cough. "In this lesson we practice our individual powers, train in combat and do fighting matches. Some supernaturals whooped with excitement while Ji-eun looked at the floor, what do I do? I'm useless at everything but I guess I can fight, she thought hopelessly.

"Ok first up I would like someone to come up and tell us about their powers" He glanced around like he was searching for someone. Ji-eun shrank down please don't pick me. "The new student! What's your name?" Ji-eun's heart dropped, "Lee Ji-eun" she said. "Awesome name, since you're new why don't you tell us? I'm sure you have amazing powers." Someone at the back snorted, clearly Lee Joon hadn't heard which level she was in.

"Come on!" He beckoned her to the front smiling widely. Ji-eun slowly stood up, Exo watched with curiously. Lee Joon looked at her shoulder arm, "angel huh? Interesting, now what can you do?"    

"I can create a shield"

Lee Joon nodded and made a hand motion urging her to move on.

"I can tell a truth from a lie"

He nodded again eagerly.

Ji-eun to a deep breath, "and.....that's it" she said.

Lee Joon looked disappointed, "so you can't sing?" she shook her head. "Or reflect powers?" she shook her head again. "Do you have an individual power?" she shook her head for the third time.

"Ok, I'm not going to ask you if you can fly because you clearly don't have wings" he muttered to himself.

He smiled again, "that's ok! Everyone is unique in their own way" he grinned at Ji-eun his optimistic attitude getting to her. Ji-eun shyly smiled back, if only he knew how unique she really is. 

=======================================

A/N anyway I'll update tomorrow so look forward to that! :DD Also, OMG I'M SPAZZING ABOUT IU'S NEW ALBUM MODERN TIMES! AHHHHH LOVE HER! 

Ok i'll stop now, hehe.