Chapter 4: Closer

Abstract

Taeng's POV

at last im out. it feels like ive been inside the hospital for years. haaa~~~ fresh air.

"enjoying the fresh air huh?" Leeteuk was more silent than ever. Ever since that night he's been acting quite weird.

i dont know why but it seems like he's changing. dont know what exactly is the right words to say but he's making me fall for him more.

"yeah. thanks for bringing me here. so... uhh... how's life? we haven't talked to each  other now. you've been quite busy lately." i began

"well nothing special. just doing the same old routine." he said with a smile, a fake smile.

"i know you're hiding something Teuk. spill it~" i smiled back at him.

"i fell in love with someone... and i cant be with her yet."

"why?"

"i just can't. i'm afraid Taeng."

"afraid of what? that she might reject you? Teukyou better do it now. We'll never know what tomorrow may hold. What if she would be gone tomorrow? You'll never know. so at least do it now where you still have time."

"thanks Taeng. We better get going now its getting dark."

*** When they arrived at Leeteuk's place Taeyeon started to unpack the things that Teuk bought for her ***

"i think you might need this" as Taeyeon lifted her head to see Leeteuk talking, Leeteuk suddenly handed her a phone.

"you're giving this to me?"

"you dont like it?" he asked with a disappointed look.

"no. no. not that. i was just, shocked. thanks anyway" 

"welcome. you better hurry with what you're doing dinner's almost done."

*** a few minutes later ***

"you cooked all of this?"

he nodded in response

"really? WOW! you're amazing Teuk. Your future wife must be really lucky." i smiled at him and turned my attention to the food in front of me.

Teuk's POV

"really? WOW! you're amazing Teuk. Your future wife must be really lucky."

yeah really lucky. and i hope its going to be you Taeng.

"do you like ice cream?"

"i think i'll liked that" she answered with a sorrowful smile.

"oh im sure you will"i said trying to l ift up her spirit.

i went inside the kitchen to get the ice cream when i suddenly heard a sound of breaking glass. I immediately ran to her. The image of her crying on the floor broke my heart. She was crying. 

"TAEYEON! are you alright?" i asked with trembling heart.

"Leeteuk. My head... i-i-it hur-ts." 

I almost cried as her eyes shut down.but as soon as i held her hand she talked.

"Teuk part of my memories are coming back" She muttered before passing out.