Chapter 3: Realizations

Abstract

Teuk's POV

*10:30 pm*

"its getting late guys we better get going now." Siwon interrupted.

"what? but we're just getting started come on Siwon~" 

"look"  as i followed Siwon's hand i realized he was pointing at Taeyeon's direction. 

She was peacefully sleeping in her bed. I stayed staring at her for a few seconds now, then i realized that everyone's eyes we're looking at me.

"i think he's right Teuk. we better get going now, and besides its late already." Kyu responded with a smile. 

"i think your girl is sleeping now oppa. She's really a match for you oppa. you better take good care of her, cuz you'll have to face me if you wouldn't!" with that she showed me her eyesmile and started giggling, that was when i realized how red my face was.

"ok. i get it! now you can go." i held my hand trying to push them out of the room. i was embarrassed to be honest.

"annyeong oppa~" Hyo said as she waved good bye.

"She really suits you Teuk. so you like her?" Siwon asked as the others went ahead.

"think so. i dont know yet Siwon. i'm a bit confused."

"confused of what? your feelings for SORA? you've got to be kidding me Teuk. Sora is long gone. She lied to you remember? you shouldn't waste your time with a girl like her. She's no good for you Teuk."

"i know. but. i need time to think.."

Siwon suddenly patted my back and said "i hope you would think deeply about it Teuk. She's really a good girl, no doubt. Good night dude!" 

"bye" i waved back at them

Taeng's POV

"think so. i dont know yet Siwon. i'm a bit confused."

"confused of what? your feelings for SORA? you've got to be kidding me Teuk. Sora is long gone. She lied to you remember? you shouldn't waste your time with a girl like her. She's no good for you Teuk."

"i know. but. i need time to think.."

i bit my lip with what he said. i know i shouldn't be disappointed about what i heard but part of me was aching.

i better stop my illusion now. i need to get my memories back before i'll get in trouble. Ever since i woke up yesterday everything didn't seem right. 

i let out a sigh. and for a moment i froze and pretended to be asleep as i heard footsteps coming.

"Good night Taeng." 

Then for a moment everything stopped moving as his lips touched my skin.

he kissed me on the forehead. why would he do that?

"i think i like you now."

 

NEW UPDATE~~~ weee~~~ im so glad the viewers count is growing. thanks guys! :33

Looks like our prince has realized something! hmm? 

asdfghjkl! i was watching some TaeTeuk moments from last last year. and i kinda missed them.

aigoo... i hope their relationship's still alive, i srsly hope so....

its so hard for a TaeTeuk shipper to live this days.