Happy Anniversary

Hide and Kiss ♥ II : A Future With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaaaah! Kris oppa! Look here please!” A girl squealed as she held her camera up. She took a photo of Kris and almost blinded him at how close she snapped at him.

 

I swear this is not what I want. Kris thought as he followed their manager.

 

The EXO boys was back to Seoul after their Europe tour. All of them are exceptionally tired.

 

The boys were pushed here and there. The crowd was deafening.

 

Soon, the boys got into their separate vans and sped away from the airport.

 

“Wow. I never really imagined to be this popular. I know I prayed to be famous, but not this famous.” Chen said as he settled in his seat.

 

“Same here. Kris ge, are you alright?” Tao asked as he peered over his shoulder.

 

Kris nodded his head and sighed.

 

“No call from her?” Luhan asked as he peaked at Kris’ phone. Kris sighed again and rested his head against the cold window.

 

Is she that busy that she can’t even leave me a message to say “Welcome back!” or something? Kris thought again as he closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jaekyung unnie, quickly! You don’t want to be late don’t you?” Sora called as she stuffed some things inside Jaekyung’s bag.

 

Jaekyung ran down the stairs as she slightly lifted the end of her dress. Sora’s jaw dropped on the floor when she saw how beautiful she is.

 

“Unnie…” Sora whispered.

 

Jaekyung stared right back at her and gave her a shaky smile.

 

“Kris always wanted to see me wearing a dress. Do I look okay?” Jaekyung asked as she let go of it.

 

Sora smiled at her, “I’m sure he will be so satisfied with what he’s about to see unnie. You are so pretty! And that dress, it’s gorgeous!” Sora squealed as she bounced towards Jaekyung.

 

“Sora calm down. You’re like an energised bunny.” Jaekyung chuckled as she reached for her clutch.

 

Before Jaekyung could get a hold of her Saffiano clutch, someone took it and held it up high.

 

Jaekyung lifted her chin up and was surprise to see her.

 

“Ya Jinyoung. Just because you’re tall does not mean you can do that to your unnie.” Jaekyung huffed as she tried her best to get it back.

 

“Happy 4th anniversary unnie!” Jinyoung said as she hugged the older girl.

 

Jaekyung was truly touched that Jinyoung remembered.

 

“Thank you.” Jaekyung said as she took the hand bag that was Kris’ gift from the overgrown maknae.

 

 

 

 

The boys soon arrived at their house. Kris was wondering why no one was getting off and so he forced himself out of the van and gave the boys a funny look.

 

He was about to say something when Lay, who was pretending to be asleep minutes ago closed the door shut.

 

Kris stared at them in shock. “What the…”

 

Lay rolled the window down and gave him a cheeky smile.

 

“Have fun ge~” Lay teased as their driver sped off with the rest of the boys leaving Kris in front of their house.

 

“What the heck did just happened? Why did they leave me out here? I didn’t even get my bag!” Kris said as he stared at the car. “Well at least I have this here.” He added as he held a small box out from his pocket which he placed back right after.

 

Kris shook his head and was obviously pissed of what the boys just pulled on him.

 

He entered the pass code and the door automatically opened. All the lights were closed but he couldn’t help but noticed the back door open.

 

Who left the door open? We were gone for two weeks and we left the door open? Kris thought as he walked towards it to shut it.

 

He was about to close the door when he heard a voice singing.

 

“So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmmm~” The voice sang.

 

Kris whirled and gasped when he saw his gorgeous girlfriend a couple of feet away from him. Wide eyes, Kris started walking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter