Vacation

Hide and Kiss ♥ II : A Future With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [>] Good Time by: Madilyn Bailey

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAgVxjPvgb8

 

The sound of heels echoed in the room. Everyone looked up to see Sora all dressed up.

 

“Hey Lu, look who’s here~” Chanyeol sang as he jabbed his thumbs towards his sister.

 

Luhan turned around and smiled. I swear she’s beautiful.

 

Luhan walked towards her with a sly grin plastered on his face. “What are you thinking about Mr. Xi?” Sora asked as she placed both her hands behind her back and smiled cutely at her boyfriend.

 

“Oh no way you’re smiling in front of me like that. You’re wearing something too y for my liking, go change.” Luhan demanded as he placed his blazer around Sora’s shoulder to cover her .

 

Sehun scowled and turned to look at Kai who seems to be scowling as well.

 

“Hey maknaes.” Luhan called the two. “I can see you ogling at my girlfriend. Cut it off.” Luhan said as he gave the two a disapproving look. Luhan gave a Sora a I-told-you-so look and drag her to other side of the room.

 

“But Lu, I need to be somewhere. We need to be somewhere.” Sora said as she crossed her arms against her chest. Luhan’s eyes almost bludged out of their sockets when he remembered that he will be attending a fashion show with Sora.

 

“….” Luhan cursed as he pulled Sora out of the room. “Hey, slow down. These heels are not helping.” Sora complained as she skid to a stop. ‘Where are you suddenly going anywhere?” She asked.

 

Luhan turned around and tilted his head on the side. “I’m changing, I need to wear something more… Er… Appropriate.” Luhan said as he pointed at her. Sora chuckled and gave Luhan a push.

 

Soon after, Luhan came out of the room, looking stunningly y with skinny jeans and leather jacket.

 

I did it again. Sora thought as she looked at her boyfriend from head to toe.

 

Luhan walked towards her with a smirk. “Do I look that y to have an A-list designer stare at me like that?”

 

Sora cleared and nodded her head. “What can I say? This A-list designer have good taste.” She mocked causing Luhan to gawk at her.

 

Okay. She wins. Luhan thought as he held his hand out for Sora to grab.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sora was standing by the fountain along with Luhan. The show was over and the guests for the fashion conference were all in the hall for some snacks.

 

Some girls would giggle as they pass by the two. “Okay, now I regret dressing you up like that.” Sora muttered making Luhan chuckle.

 

“Is my A-list girlfriend jealous now?” Luhan teased as he stared at her.

 

Sora shook her head and took her blazer off showing her fully toned .

 

What does she think she’s doing? Luhan thought as he watched Sora walked over to the food table.

 

Soon after a male designer approached Sora and she soon started laughing at his joke. Luhan raised a brow and watched the two with interest. You’ve got to be kidding me.

 

Luhan suddenly snapped out of it when he saw the male touching Sora’s back. Hey that’s my girl you’re touching! I swear I asked her to change her dress before leaving. When will she start listening to me?! Luhan felt his blood boiling and gulped down the water he was holding.

 

He approached the two and kept his cool. Once he got close enough to the two, he cleared his throat.

 

“Hi baby~” Luhan whispered loud enough for the other male to hear.

 

Sora giggled and wrapped an arm around Luhan’s waist. “Jihoon, this is my boyfriend Luhan.” Sora said.

 

“Of course, it’s EXO’s Luhan. It’s nice to finally meet you in person.” The other male designer said as he shook his hand. Soon Jihoon left to mingle with other people.

 

Luhan was munching on a cake when Sora suddenly spoke. “You jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter