worst author on earth

The Revenge

Hi guys,

I went through a rough patch last year. Worst one ever but I am determined to continue this story, it will take a long time but I want to finish it. I had this plot written and planned out eversince 2013. 4 years have passed and I have only written 3 chapters. I think I'll be able to do it now. As long as it will take, I hope you guys still adore the current plot. I predict some changes to happen to my drafts because of the things I went through. I think it will be more of my experience too. I guess. Who knows I'll change it again? And again? And again? 

Also, I will be changing Krystal's character. When I first wrote this, the article of Kai and Krystal wasn't released yet. I am merely a fan so I support both of their decisions and I feel that it will be better if I didn't portray them in this story as characters who radiate negative and mean vibes. 

*Update: I will not be changing Krystal's character as they've broken up so I think that it's better that I stick to the original plot.

I'm genuinely sorry. I have said that I'm sorry for a few times and I went MIA. I'm really, really am sorry. 

This story will make its comeback soon. I'll write a couple of chapters as drafts before continuing to post more. I hope you guys will support me and continue to read and show me some love. 

Thank you <3