21st Century Tale of Romeo and Juliet

Description

"Haha. We were reincarnated? You're Romeo and I'm Juliet? That's impossible in a century!"

"Then it's possible after a century! Didn't you notice? We're many centuries after the real Romeo and Juliet story!"

"But I don't want it to be. Cause that means that we will have to break up in the end."

"Yah! We'll change the tale then. We'll flip the pages of our story and tear the section where we had broken up. We're meant for each other. We'll change our story."

"I love you, Romeo."

"And I love you, Juliet."

Another tale of Romeo and Juliet. Romeo and Juliet reincarnates in two korean boy and girl, namely Luhan and Yoona. Their love story was a pain in the previous tale. In this another tale of Romeo and Juliet, will they be able to reach each other hand in hand?

Yes, their families were a powerful term, and they were enemies to each other. They didn't know the story of their backgrounds, but fell in love with each other. Is this love possible even then? There was a great story behind them in their history. They did not knew that they were reincarnated from Romeo and Juliet. But if they did, will they stop from falling in love with each other?

The previous heartbreaking love story of William Shakespeare was for the readers to cry in rivers of tears. But this 21st century tale of Romeo and Juliet by crystalmilkshake is going to be a fun twist of all arrogance, where you all are going to be enjoying. Less Pain, More Love. That's what the writer had determined. But no one knows what the plot and conclusion will be like. Let's go deeper into the 21st Century Tale of Romeo and Juliet where the two stars will glitter and shine as bright as they can..

Foreword

Annyeong everyone! Another storyline that me, crystalmilkshake brought again! I just saw my photo with Leonardo Di Caprio at Madamme Tussauds, and I get this idea, so yea. Please love, comment, subscribe and upvote this story! Please comment what do you think the storyline is going to be like! Thank you!! ^^