Prologue

21st Century Tale of Romeo and Juliet
"Love never exists between two people of different wealth standards.  No matter words are decorated for you, at last, you'll only be the one feeling amputated of your heart."
 
"Someone says you can change your cars but you never should change your love. It should. No. It must always be maintained for the same one person who you really love."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Sajangnim!! Please!! Why can't you just allow us to be a married couple??!! We're paired up by god. Holy, man! Come on, Sajangnim!! She's a nice girl!! Please accept how our love goes in the way."
 
-
 
"Luhan."
 
He replied jagged. "Awnn."
 
"Luhan."
 
His voice softened a bit as his dad's voice got hardened.  "Awnn."
 
"LUHAN."
 
He spotted the tension of the atmosphere as his dad's face was straight. "Nae, Sajangnim."
 
"Do you know about how the love between me and your mom worked out once we're married?"
 
"Anniyo, morugaessimida."
 
"We were just like you and Yoona-sshi before we were married. We loved each other very much like that of that we even believed that even hell's judgement cannot part us. But it was just all a twist of fate. I-I don't want to continue this talk. I'll tell you details later. I'm busy."
 
He denied the continuation, giving excuses that he was in work by dragging his cellphone out of his wallet. He quickly walked out of the cellar, leaving Luhan alone, out after the conversation.
 
He wondered. Was there a tremendous secret behind all of this mess which parted his loving parents? He shuttered the thoughts out of his head. He never had a glance of about how hard obstacles had overtaken his parents' love life. But at that moment, he thought about what he thought he never wouldn't think about. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Oppa!! I've got some good. Anni. Wonderful news for you!!"
 
The girl claimed in delight as she ran towards her destined.
 
"Wh-what?? You're pregnant??!! NOO!!! This can't be happening. Tell me. You're lying, right?? Don't play such a joke, Minsu-ah. Imm?"
 
Surprised, followed, Shocked. The little 20 year-old You Minsu couldn't scan her oppa Wufan's reaction towards her pregnancy. He was supposed to be happier than any other else in this world by the moment.
 
"Op-oppa. Wae? Why, oppa? You're not happy? Why?"
 
Confused, she sprinted out a question for her. After all, they had already done that together, right? They couldn't conceal it forever. For a married couple, it was not a shame, was it?
 
"Anniya, Minsu-ah. Uhh. I was just surprised too much that I couldn't figure out dreams and real life. Mirang, chagi-ah."
 
He played her as he tickled her gently, making her grumble. 
 
"Ahhh!!! Mwahah! Oppa!! Haghima!! Kumanhae!"
 
She yelled with all her force to stop him. Maybe she was just wasting her energy as everybody knew that he couldn't be stopped by any measures. When it's get to playing with his precious Minsu, or bullying, he couldn't rewind the moments.
 
But, one thing. Was he really happy about the pregnancy, or was he faking it to wrap it up his disappointment? Minsu wondered in confusion while playing. 
 
"Maybe just, I'll find it out later."
 
She said, as her lips curve up into smile.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"I'm sorry. He's on the last stage of liver cirrhosis. He has drunken over a high limit of alcohol that the concentration of it in the blood has reached to over 500 mg/ml. This is a very dangerous condition. Moreover, he didn't eat food at the same time of usage of alcohol, which in addition causes stomach ulcer. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can cure him. I suggested his furthermore situations to him of his health, but he would have denied it. I'm sorry. He won't be having to live for more than 3 months. The only thing I can suggest you for his health, is to make him happy and follow his wishes and grants as possible as you can. It might have helped for him to live in satisfactory and a bit more longer than expected, and let him not suffer from stress. Well, this is what I can draw to conclusions from the practical results. I hope you can help him well as a son, Wufan. I trust you. I know that you can help your father, or in other way, my friend. I'll put my trust on you. Please don't disappoint your father, and also, me."
 
The shock of his father's health made his heart shaken. He must have suffered a high range of difficulty. His love after all made his father dead. He couldn't stop himself from weakened, he allowed himself to hint out sadness in a bitter cup of tears. He stomped his heart several times, wanting it to be bursted and torn into pieces. But his acknowledgement won't allow him to do so. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Why did you call me in here?"
 
 
Silence.
 
-
 
"Cause I want to show how my love reacts towards yours."
 
She landed her soft glamorous lips on his soft hot lips, allowing both of them to continue on into a deep romance.
 
"Yes. Wufan oppa. I love you. I need you. I want you."
 
-
 
"I'm sorry, Minsu-ah."
 
He wanted her for sure. He needed her. She wanted him for the rest of his life. She needed him. But,....
 
He pushed her, ignoring her confession. He wanted him. She wanted him. They both wanted each other. But their destiny wasn't meant to be for each other. It was for them to be parted from their love.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Both the father and son, Wufan and Luhan, met from the same situation of love. For the first experience to be told, Wufan's first love twenties life was not a happily-ever-after. 
 
He didn't want his son Luhan  to have one like his' too, but maybe his strict regulations towards his life might have or must have dragged his one and only precious son Luhan to turn out the way he was before. He wanted his son to have a happily-ever-after love life. But until we've known, he wasn't entering into the steps of what Wufan wanted him to.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Luhan-ah. I want you to maintain that kind of love with a pretty ending. You know my mind, right? I want you to know it, son. You're my one and only. I want you to have the best kind of life any other person never have had before. I don't want you to mistaken my glamour and glitz for you."
 
His words as a father spoke in his heart, granting for his dear son. 
 
"Amen."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Luhan-ah."
 
"Nae, Sajangnim."
 
"Why do you think I strictly prohibit you to call me appa?"
 
"Morrugaessimida."
 
"It's because I don't want you to forget that you are the inheritor of this Incheong Group of Companies. I never wanted you to forget this fact. And that's what made you all along into such shape."
 
"I'm Sorry, Appa."
 
"Don't you dare call me appa. Why don't you. No. Why can't you see the price of your reckless action? Can't you measure it? You should know my mind for you, Luhan-ah."
 
"But she's the only girl for my life, appa! I can't leave her. She's the one!"
 
"You've already had many girlfriends before, haven't you? And how you broke up wasn't once! I know you played with girls, so just pretend you do this for one last time! You don't want her to end up like me and your mom right? Your mom at last left the house and went back to the States just because I wasn't good enough for her! You don't want Yoona-sshi to be like that, eh? Chaebal! Kumanhae!! Stop this reckless action of yours' that is harming the whole house and her residence!"
 
He stopped his complaint. Harming the whole house and her residence? What was he talking about?
 
"Sajangnim, what are you talking about? Harming the whole house and her residence? But why would it ever be? I don't get it."
 
"If you don't break up with her, I'm going to succeed going on with our Plan C of the building construction of the game zone for children, and that area is exactly where Yoona-sshi's father gave her their only butcher shop. And yes. The reason is Yoona-sshi's father and I were rivals since we were young. They had always been jealous of our family's wealth. They did terrible things to achieve from us, but all they faces was failure. That's all for now to explain. Luhan-ah. I know that Yoona-sshi is pretty, but those who are pretty doesn't mean that they're perfect. It's just their outer appearance. Imm, Luhan-ah? Please listen to me, Please."
 
"SAJANGNIM~!"
 
He denied and showed a sign to stop the conversation.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Why did you call me in here?"
 
 
Silence.
 
-
 
"Cause I want to show how my love reacts towards yours."
 
She landed her soft glamorous lips on his soft hot lips, allowing both of them to continue on into a deep romance.
 
"Yes. Luhan oppa. I love you. I need you. I want you."
 
-
 
"I'm sorry, Yoong-ah."
 
He wanted her for sure. He needed her. She wanted him for the rest of his life. She needed him. But,....
 
He pushed her, ignoring her confession. He wanted him. She wanted him. They both wanted each other. But their destiny wasn't meant to be for each other. It was for them to be parted from their love.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"사랑하니까..못보겠어.."
 
"Because I love you, I couldn't see it."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Annyeong readers and subscribers~~ I'm so glad to see that I've got so many subscribers before I even have updated my first chapter. For that, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Gamsahamida~ and for this chapter, it is a prologue, so it will be a twist for you guys, I think. Well, enjoy, love, comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^ Thank you~~