03

Meant to be together

RM: Wookie, my dear, tomorrow you are going to be a part of the Cho Family. You have to be a good daughter in-law even if you are just his fiancee.

Ryeowook:(tears started to fall) I will, umma.

RD: Kyu is a nice guy.

Ryeowook:(making the puke sound) No! he is not.

Ryeowook told them about Kyuhyun and his gang and the things happen among them..

RM: No wonder you scold Kyu when we met just now.

Ryeowook: He is a stupid guy, no, is monkey!(crossing her arms)

RM: Haha... this is the same as what I did to your dad when we were in highschool.

RD: haha.. yah, we love to bicker whenever we see each other. In this end, we fall in love...(hugging Ryeowook’s mum)

RM: Kyu may be your prince charming..(giving Hebe a wink)

Ryeowook: No way!!!

RD: Come here, give us a hug.

Ryeowook hug a parents very tightly while in Ryeowook’s mind..

Ryeowook:(thinking) Cho Kyuhyun, I will make sure your life is not as good as now ANYMORE!! (showing an evil smile)

`The Next Day...
At School Canteen..

Eunhyuk: Yo Wookie!! How was the dinner last night?

Ryeowook: Oh no, don't mention that dinner anymore!!

Taemin: What's wrong?

Sungmin: Did that guy make you angry?

Ryeowook: Obviously!! You will never know horrible is it to sit in front CHO KYUHYUN while eating!!

Girlz Rock: What! The important guest was him and his family?(shouted out loudly)

Ryeowook: Yah!! I was so angry!! He even scold me a stupid girl!!

Henry: What!! He is too much!! Ok come on Wookie, don't get angry for that fellow! Drink some orange juice to calm down.

Student 1: I can't believe that Ryeowook is Kyuhyun’s fiancee

Student 2: Me too!! All of his fangirls must be haertbroken...

Eunhyuk: (pulling student 1 collar) HEY YOU! What did you just say?

Taemin: Are you talking crap? Wookie can never be Kyuhyun’s fiancee!!!(smacking the student head)

Student 1: It is true, you can go take a look at the notice board over there!

Immediately, Girlz Rock ran over to take a look at the notice board...

Henry: Is that true?

Taemin: Engagement?

Sungmin: No way!!

Eunhyuk: This must be a prank!

The words on poster: Kim Ryeowook became Cho Kyuhyun fiancee last night. This is a shocking news!! Kyuhyun’s fangirls cry over this!!

Ryeowook: Who did this??(shouting to students at there)

Kyuhyun: I did not know that you like to be my fiancee so much that you put up this poster..(Ice-Five walk into the crowd while all the students ran away)

Ryeowook:(smirking) I would do this unless I have brain damage

Yesung: Don't think too much, Kyu won't like you even if you are his fiancee. This is the kind of girl that suitable for us(pointing to the tall and pretty girl or maybe model standing next to him)

Ryeowook: Haha.. Oh no worries, even if Kyuhyun is the last guy in the world, I will never like him!

Sungmin: But how did you engage to Kyuhyun?

Ryeowook explained everything to Girlz Rock...

Eunhyuk: Oh, this is such an unfortunate incident.

Minho: Hey tomboy, what are you trying to say?

Eunhyuk: Oh, I was trying to say it is so unlucky for Wookie to have a monkey fiance.

Taemin: hahaha.. yah!! Nice one, Hyukkie.(high 5 to Eunhyuk)

Ryeowook: See, nobody cares about you(pointing to Yesung), you(pointing to Zhoumi), you(pointing to Minho), you(pointing to Donghae) and YOU(pointing to Kyuhyun)

Zhoumi: Keep your mouth shut if you have nothing to say!

Sungmin: Who are you tell Wookie to keep quiet?

Kyuhyun: Fine, let me warn you, Kim Ryeowook, Do not fall in love with me so we can cancel our engagement after 1 year

Ryeowook: Sure! Deal?

Kyuhyun: Deal!

-----

Ryeowook: Auntie, where will I be sleeping?

Ryeowook reached the Cho's Mansion in the evening, she can't believe that she is right here, standing at the most expensive mansion in Asia.

KM: You will be sleeping in Kyu’s room!

Ryeowook:(almost drop her iphone) What? Are you kidding?

KM: haha.. my dear daughter-in-law, I am not kidding.

Ryeowook: Auntie, I am sure there will be a guest room in this(look around)HUGE mansion...right?

KM: Oh there is, but you are not supposed to sleep there. You are one of our family.

Ryeowook: No no.. I am ok..(Whisper to herself) I would rather sleep in guest room than sleeping with a monkey

KM: Huh?

Ryeowook: hmm..nothing(showing a smile)

KM: Oh ok, dinner will be ready in 10 minutes.

Ryeowook: Ok..

Ryeowook walks into Kyuhyun's room when he saw Kyuhyun learning guitar while humming songs...

Ryeowook:(thinking) I had never see before this side of Kyuhyun...quiet and not irritating...

Kyuhyun: Stop looking!!

Ryeowook: How does he know I am outside peeking?(walking into the room with luggage)

Kyuhyun:(stare at Ryeowook)

Ryeowook: What?

Kyuhyun: Nothing. I am just looking at you, wondering how stupid are you...

Ryeowook: Hey you!! As if I want to live at here!!

Kyuhyun: I know. Guess what? None of the girls except for my mum has step into my room before, you are the first one.

Ryeowook: So what?(roll her eyes)

Kyuhyun: You must be very honoured and feel proud

Ryeowook: Sorry but no!

Kyuhyun: You!

Ryeowook: Bleh(do a funny face) Tonight, you will take the floor, and I will take the bed

Kyuhyun: Are you joking? This is my room!

Ryeowook: But once I step in, it is my ROOM and I am a girl.

Kyuhyun: to me, you are not a girl, you are...(moving towards Ryeowook, causing him to be on top of Ryeowook on the bed) a PIG!

Ryeowook:(kick Kyuhyun hardly causing him to roll down from the bed) Go DIE, stupid monkey!!!

Kyuhyun: Ouch...(rolling on the ground) Are you a girl or a boy? You are so rough!!

Ryeowook: Well, you say I am a pig... Pigs are rough-hewn you attack them!

KM:(shouting from downstairs) KIDS, dinner is ready!!

Kyuhyun: Bye, PIG. I am going down for dinner.

Ryeowook:(ran out of the room as fast as she could) Bye monkey!! You are so slow!!!

At the dinning room...

KM: How is Aaron's room?

Ryeowook: Oh, I find that the room is awesome just that something is wrong...

KM: What's wrong?

Ryeowook: A MONKEY should not sleep in such an awesome room!!

Kyuhyun:(stare at her) Eat your dinner and stop talking crap, pig!

KM: Hahaha... the monkey must be Aaron.

KD: Hahaha... I miss the days when I was young...like you guys

Just then Kyuhyun and Ryeowook pick the same drumstick...

Ryeowook: Hey! I saw that first!

Kyuhyun: I saw it first!!

Ryeowook: Me!! Not you!!

Kyuhyun: Is me!!!

KM: Alright alright, there are two drumsticks, each of you take one..haha... already 17 years old still fight for a drumsticks? How childish!

Kyuhyun: Yah, some people are so childish!

Ryeowook: Are you saying yourself?

Kyuhyun: Some people just don't learn from their mistake

Ryeowook: Are you saying that you should apologise for fighting with me over a drumstick?

Kyuhyun: You!!!

Ryeowook: Nehnehneh poopoo!! (do a funny face)

===================================================

Comment and tell me how my story progress so far:)