12[Edited]

Meant to be together

Cindy: Umma(pulling her hand)....let me stay with Kyuhyun oppa for 1 day!!

Ryeowook: Why?

Cindy: Because he is handsome!! I like him!

Zhoumi: What a joke! Even a small girl fall your charm?

Cindy: Please...

Ryeowook: Can I say no?

Cindy: No! You have to say yes!

Ryeowook: Ok fine!(piss off)

Cindy: Yeh!!! Let's go, Kyuhyun oppa!!(pull Kyuhyun and Ryeowook away to the exit)

Yesung: So...now? Shall we go?

`At the exit...

Taemin: Minnie, where are you going?

Sungmin: Back to my own house!(pull her luggage and board a taxi)

Eunhyuk: I think Cindy could be the one to make Wookie and Kyuhyun get together...

Donghae: I agree

Sungmin:(on taxi thinking) Kyuhyun didn't even talk to me after he saw Cindy! Argh!! But who is Cindy's real father? Could it be Kyuhyun?

Minho: shall we get going?

Henry: Wookie! Aren't you going to eat with us?

Ryeowook: My daughter is with Kyuhyun now and I have to follow!

Zhoumi: Cindy is Kyuhyun's daughter, you can relaxed!

Ryeowook: No Way!!

Kyuhyun:(shout at Ryeowook from the limousine) Are you coming with us?

Ryeowook: (say to her other friends)I have to go! Bye!(ran to the limousine and went in)

On the limousine...

KM: Ryeowook, I am so happy to see you again! It had been 5 years since I see you!

Ryeowook: Ah huh...yah... 5 years flies and this jerk is back!

Kyuhyun: Are you calling me jerk?

Ryeowook: Of course!

Kyuhyun: I just left 5 years and you change so much?

Ryeowook: Well, it is none of your business!(cross her arms)

KM: Ok stop fighting...Ryeowook, I have invited your parents to eat with us!

Ryeowook: Oh ok...

Cindy: Kyuhyun oppa,(hold up the necklace on his neck) you have this necklace which is same as my mummy!

Kyuhyun: Your mum wears half of it, and I wear the other half!

Cindy: This is couple necklace! I learnt from Television show!

Kyuhyun: yah! Cindy, you are smart!

Cindy: By the way, Kyuhyun oppa, why did you say I am your daughter just now at Airport?

Kyuhyun: Because...I am your dad!

Ryeowook:(choke) Cindy! Don't listen to his crap!

Cindy: You are my dad?

Kyuhyun: Of course! I remember the last night before I left Seoul, I slept...

Ryeowook:(shock and think) Stop saying!!

Cindy: Is it the part when you and my mum cuddle on the bed and then my mum got me? I watch from television show!

Ryeowook: I am going to faint! Cindy! You are learning too much from television show!

Kyuhyun: hahaha! Cindy!(pinch her cheek) You are so adorable!

Cindy: Umma! Kyuhyun oppa is my Appa right?(clap her hands)

Ryeowook: No!

Kyuhyun: Are you trying to say you slept with other guy?(laugh)

Ryeowook: No!

Kyuhyun: Then Cindy is my daughter!

Cindy: Really??

Kyuhyun:(nod his head)

Ryeowook: Can you stop talking nonsense?

As they reached Kyuhyun's house, Kyuhyun pull Ryeowook to his room and locked the door...

Ryeowook: Why are you pulling me to your room?

Kyuhyun: I have something to ask you...

Ryeowook: what?

Kyuhyun: Is Cindy my daughter?

Ryeowook:(kept quiet)

Kyuhyun: Answer me!

Ryeowook: So what if Cindy is your daughter? didn't you already ask that on the car and I already tell you she is your daughter INDIRECTLY!

Kyuhyun: well, just to confirmed!

Ryeowook: But don't worry, Neither Cindy nor I will interfere your life after today!

Kyuhyun: Why?

Ryeowook: You already have Sungmin!

Kyuhyun: I actually start to like you since the day we had so much fun at theme park...

Ryeowook: But Zhoumi says that Sungmin is your fiancee...

Kyuhyun: I cancel the engagement...

Ryeowook: Why?

Kyuhyun: I never told anyone this, you are the first to know... That time, I was walking on the street, I sat down on the bench and one old man sat beside me. 
-Kyuhyun's flashback-

Old Man: Young man, you are having trouble?

Kyuhyun: Are you saying me?

Old man: yah...

Kyuhyun: I am having problems that you cannot solve

Old man: Love problems?

Kyuhyun: How do you know?

Old man: I help people to read fortune when I was young but I retired...

Kyuhyun: what do you read in me?

Old man: You gave up a girl for another girl...

Kyuhyun:(thinking) I gave up Ryeowook for Sungmin

Old man: You were thinking that the girl who you choose now is not suitable for you...

Kyuhyun:(biginning) I am beginning to find that Sungmin is really not suitable for me, she doesn't remember what I like, my birthday and anything related to me while Ryeowook does

Old man: You must be thinking that you have liked the girl you gave up?

Kyuhyun:(thinking) I like Ryeowook? Maybe a little...

Old man: Young man, some things that you have lost is forever gone, You have to follow your heart... Maybe the girl whom you are with now is not your princess...The girl whom you gave up is your princess? We don't know the future...but just follow your heart...

Kyuhyun was thinking of the days he had with Ryeowook and he knew that he made the biggest wrong in his life which is to give up Ryeowook...

Old man: Remember! follow your heart!(stand up and walk away)

Kyuhyun: Thanks!!

At home...

Sungmin and her friends were talking while Kyuhyun stand behind the wall as he step in...

Sunny: Did you see how Sooyoung get scolded by teacher today? It is so funny!

Sungmin: Serve her right! Who ask her to set me up first!

Sunny: yah! She is such a bad girl!

Sungmin: don't tell this to Kyuhyun, he will scold me!

Sunny: You are scared of him?

Sungmin: No! I just don't want him to leave me!

Sunny: You mean somebody try to steal him from you?

Sungmin: Yah, my friend but Kyuhyun chose me! Last time, I am too foolish to believe her that she will not like him but in the end, she gave him a couple necklace!

Sunny: Oh! She lied to you?

Sungmin: I don't know if she did this purposely or she didn't mean to... But never mind, i have Kyuhyun already!

Kyuhyun: Sungmin!

Sungmin:(shock) Hi Kyuhyun!

Sunny: I will go first(leave the house immdiately)

Kyuhyun: Why did you become so evil? You even say something bad about Ryeowook?

Sungmin: Well, she lied to me first!

Kyuhyun: I told you this is not a couple necklace!

Sungmin: You are lying!

Kyuhyun: I am not! Why did you set up your friend?

Sungmin: she set me up first!

Kyuhyun: You changed so much? I can't believe you are Sungmin! Let's cancel our engagement!

Sungmin: No! Kyuhyun, please don't leave me!(tears start to flow down)

Kyuhyun: Ok, now stop crying!

Sungmin: I am still your girlfriend?

Kyuhyun: I don't know...

Sungmin: You are going to leave me!!!!

Kyuhyun: Ok fine, you are my girlfriend!(hugs Sungmin)
- end of Kyuhyun's flashback-

Kyuhyun: But as days past, she is getting more and more evil and unreasonable!

Ryeowook: Minnie changed so much...

Kyuhyun: But I don't mean it when I said she is my girlfriend, I said that just to calm her down

Ryeowook: Why are you telling me this?

Kyuhyun: Because I liked you and I am going to marry you!

Ryeowook: I did not say I like you! And I am not going to marry you!(ran out of the room)

Kyuhyun:(thinking) Kim Ryeowook, this time no matter how far you run, I am going to make you become mine and I mean it!

=====================================================================================

Updeted! Enjoy=D